Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HoboMon!

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I suppose using Firered/Leafgreen gives us the 151 to work with, and the opportunity to use the national pok

Posted

[quote name='Padraig!' post='226871' date='Jun 11 2009, 04:44 PM']Well, I suppose using Firered/Leafgreen gives us the 151 to work with, and the opportunity to use the national pok

Posted

If you need it, I could help with the music. I'm not very good with sprites, as I prefer to work with vector images, but I could give that a try too.

I could definitely work with the music, though. I'm good at that.

Posted

o...m...g

This topic is full of win. Add a few hermits and you got a real winner here.

Posted

[quote name='shadowknight' post='226943' date='Jun 11 2009, 06:24 PM']I could definitely work with the music, though. I'm good at that.[/quote]
Yes please!
:>

Posted

Do you want me to remix the original soundtrack with piano, cello, clarinet, bass clarinet, violin, and perhaps a bit of trumpet? Or would you rather me just make 8-bit/16-bit music?

Posted

[quote name='shadowknight' post='227051' date='Jun 12 2009, 06:51 AM']Do you want me to remix the original soundtrack with piano, cello, clarinet, bass clarinet, violin, and perhaps a bit of trumpet? Or would you rather me just make 8-bit/16-bit music?[/quote]
I'm just voicing my opinion here, but I think 8/16-bit music would be better. It is a 2D game, after all.

Aaaanyway, I'm gonna go off and start testing some new hacking programs I just downloaded. I'm making a messed up version of Pokemon Fire Red, called Pokemon: Phailzor Version. You start off in the town of Lol Central! Yay!

Edit: Made a logo from scratch with Paint.Net.
[img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd74/argorok2346/HOBOMON.png[/img]

Posted

With this would hobo's have types?

Steel type hobo
Dragon type hobo
etc

Posted

[quote name='Luneth Uchiha' post='227156' date='Jun 12 2009, 10:45 AM']With this would hobo's have types?

Steel type hobo
Dragon type hobo
etc[/quote]
Yeah, I'm clueless as to how I could change types. I think they're just going to stay as-is. Steel-types could wield knives, Fires could have cigarette lighters, Water types can have spray cans... Or something like that. The grass types could have, well, grass, if you catch my drift. Padraig, I need a stroyline, 'cause I'm 100% ready to make this hack!

Posted

XD.
I want to see dragon type hobos, Ghost type hobos and the magikarp hobo XD

Posted

The villains should be hobo rights activists.

Morons for the Ethical Treatment of Hobos.

Posted

[quote name='Aethix' post='227208' date='Jun 12 2009, 11:51 AM']The villains should be hobo rights activists.

Morons for the Ethical Treatment of Hobos.[/quote]
Wait,

What?

Come on Padraig, I'm bored. I want something to work on! I can start the game now, but I need a storyline!

Posted

Shush you, I was sleeping. So, heres an edited version of the wiki story.

Pok

Posted

Ok. I'll write the stuff at my house using my piano, and then head over to my friend's house to use hiskeyboard for the recording part. Now tell me, do you think it would be better to have a completely unique soundtrack, or would it be better to remix the pokemon one? Either one would take time, so I'm up for both.

I can start right away, as soon as that question is answered.

Posted

perhaps a mixture of remix and new, you know, one map is has remixed music, the next doesn't...