Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MULTIVERSAL

75 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The Multiverse, a vast collection of quantum realities is breaking down. The source of life, Mana is running dry. If a solution isn't found soon the science council of Earth 2415 has decided on a stop gap measure, Universal annihilation.

Here's what you fill out

Name: (obviously)

Species:(Down further)

Earth designate #: (1- Infinite*) Occupation or Life Goal:

History:

*These alternate realities can be as weird and wacky as your imagination will allow. Have a favorite Cartoon, Movie, Comic Book? There's your reality. Want some help The Tv show "Sliders" has some great realities to work with. Your character doesn't even have to be human that's what's so good about it.

Here's mine

Name: High Scientist Grade 2 Herok Silick

Species: Saurian(highly evolved dinosaur)

Earth Designate #: 2415

History: Herok Silick was born on Earth # 2415. Unlike Earth 2009 (using the year for OUR reality) and many others a large asteroid never hit 2415. This allowed dinosaurs to evolve, they became smaller leaner and smarter. In the modern (now) era they have colonised the moon, used science to create a new sun from planet Jupiter and discovered the existence of the Multiverse. Upon the discovery of the impending annihilation, and his own realities plans for universal holocaust.

Earth 2415: Science building Alpha 943

"Stop right there!" a Large Saurian shouted pointing a hand Naser. "I apologise brother, I cannot!" Herok said blasting the guard. "He's not going to be very happy sir." quipped SERVO, an assistant bot. "At least he's still breathing SERVO." Herok opened a restricted door and then smashed the controls. "That won't hold them forever sir." SERVO said. "It wont have to." Herok said.

Herok opened a large circular room with an open cylinder in the center. "What are we doing here Sir?" asked SERVO. "I can't allow the council to implement their plans, there must be another way, one that doesn't involve universal genocide!" Herok said. "But the best minds have tried sir, there is no way to survive without Mana!" SERVO reminded him. "They've tried here SERVO, i believe that the truth lies out there!" Herok said activating the Multiversal projector. "Sir, embarcation to parallel realities is forbidden per law number 1357!" SERVO said. "If breaking and entering haven't made it clear SERVO, to hell with the laws!" Herok entered in a set of coordinates then activated the machine. "SERVO, connect to system and load program HEROK 957, 5 minute delay."

"Herok stop!" Herok heard a familiar voice eminating from an intercom. "Why Father, The council wouldn't stop! The cowards just decided to use it to save themselves and everybody else be dammed!" Herok slammed his fist down. "The Multiverse is breaking down, entire realities are devoring each other do you really blame them for acting rash?" Herok's father asked. "There has to be a reason, even if I have to find it myself I will discover it!" Herok stepped into the field. "Goodbye father, SERVO." SERVO flew into the field. "I'm going with you sir." As the entry door fell down Herok and SERVO vanished. "Get them back now!" Herok's father High Scientist Alpha Merok ordered. "Sir, it's a Virus it's wiping out all data on this end we wont be able to retreve him or..." the tech said trailing off. "Or what Rohas?" he asked. "Deliver the device, at least not for some time." Rohas said. "How long Rohas?" Merok asked. "Ten cycles sir."

Merok watched a graphic display of the Multiverse. "I hope you know what you're doing Herok."

Herok Silick found himself lying under a grove of Mapel Trees. "It looks so much like home doesn't it SERVO!" Herok said. "Sir detecting movement at 5 Rells and moving closer, advise on stealth until we know more about this world." Herok nodded. "Agreed my friend." Herok and SERVO hid as two people passed by, walking a dog. "What the hell are they?" Herok asked. "They appear to be highly evolved Primates, a male and female." "Scan for Saurian lifeforms SERVO." Herok asked. "I'm detecting some possible Saurian forms nearby, but it's not good." "Why where are they?" Herok asked. "Up above us in the tree." Herok looked up and noticed some small creatures on the branches. "Are you sure SERVO?" Herok asked. "Yes, there DNA is very similar to yours, Genetic structure, organ distribution, biology it all seems to mesh sir." Herok looked around. "But what could've happened to elicit a change so drastic?" Herok asked. "perhaps a jaunt to a primate hall of knowledge, sir" SERVO suggested. "Good thinking SERVO." Herok started to stand. "But first maybe we should use the Holo-imager, a disguise will help to quell any panic." SERVO said. "Yes quite right, maybe you should do it as well." Herok looked around and saw a man carrying a dog. "Scan and duplicate the look of that Cohabitation mammal SERVO." SERVO changed from a small floating robot and into a small dog, meanwhile Herok changed into an amalgam of people. "Where to first sir?" SERVO asked.

Edited by The Doctor (see edit history)

Posted

"The next dimensional window opens in 15 Rells, lets see what this world has to offer." Herok held SERVO, now looking like a dog in his arms. "The language these humans speak is fairly simple, I suggest we to speak it sir." SERVO said quietly. "Agreed." Herok walked up to a Hot Dog cart. "What can I get ya?" the seller asked. "What is it?" Herok asked. "It's a Hot Dog, what's the matter you ain't never seen a hot dog before, you ain't a vegetarian are ya?" "What's a Vegetarian?" Herok asked him. "Someone who only eats vegetables!" "You mean Herbavore, no I'm an Omnivore." the guy nodded. "ok, here ya go." Herok grabbed the sausage and took a bite. "That's quite good, I thank you for this Hot Dog kindly street vendor." "That'll be four bucks." "Ah yes you require currency, I apologise all I have is this." he said placing a hexagonal coin in the sellers hand. "What is this?" he asked. "it's One Geder" "What's it made of?" he asked. "It's what you would call gold, take it with my thanks."

Posted

Name: Elva

Species:Elf

Earth designate #: 4.17.01.05.13 (there's a message in here relevant to the world. Let's see if anyone can figure it out)

Occupation or Life Goal:Elven Nobility

History: Earth 4.17.01.05.13 is a world like that found in many 2009 fantasy stories with every thing for angels to dragons. This earth's over all appearance is like that of 2009's dark era but they're much more advanced, being very skilled in magic, and alchemy and have made several breakthroughs involving mana. Elva is the youngest to hold the elven throne in history and has in her possession some of her worlds most vital information, and perhaps some that may be vital to the multiverse, that was inscribed by her late mother, only Elva can't reach most of it yet.

Posted (edited)

BTW, when you gave us a history of your character, it wasn't what I would call a history of your character; more like some basic info on his world. Some more background on your character would be appreciated, even if it's just a short little basic summary, like mine.

Name: Vadarth Htradav

Species: Prototype

Earth designate #: 2021

Life Goal: Survive.

History: Vadarth was born a human, on Earth, 2009. When the multiverse was discovered, new areas were opened up all over. Vadarth happened upon another universeat the age of 5, and upon entering blacked out. He woke up to find himself in a tube in a lab. He was completely naked. The tube was open, the lab deserted. He ran from there, grabbing a scientist suit before exiting. He happened upon a mirror a few moments later, and saw that he had changed - he was 9 years older, and he felt (mentally) older too. He exited the empty building he was in to find himself in the middle of a war zone. He was on Earth 2021. This Earth had found many new technologies in other realities and used them to create a better military, so as to take over the Multiverse. The plan backfired, and now Earth 2021 was one big war zone. Factions and gangs ruled. Few scattered cities were under absolute military control. Much of this Earth was a radioactive wasteland, from the nukes of WWIII. But that was not all; 9 years ago (2 years after the discovery of other Universes), a secret organization set about making biological soldiers, to rule the Multiverse with. But this plan failed with the outbreak of WWIII. Now, people with biological abilities run rampant. They are known as Prototypes. There are chemicals and mutagens now used all over, to enhance many things and to kill. Mutagens can be temporary or permanent. Many people from other universes also can be found here, ranging across many different species. Vadarth lived through this mess for 3 years, now a hardened individual, a Prototype himself. His abilities will be revealed later. It is now the year 2009 on Earth 2021, and starnge talk has been going around. Talk of some kind of parasite, or mutation, infecting and spreading. But of course, these are just rumors. Or are they?...

Extra Info: What Vadarth doesn't know is that he's the first Prototype, so he's very special...

Oh, wow. I like the universe I made. I think I'll make an rp for it.

Edited by Vadarth X (see edit history)

Posted

Herok Silick was hatched in the Central Gardens of Klota. The lone survivor of his clutch he was watched tentatively by his mother Hora. When he was of age he enrolled at the Science Academy where he quickly excelled. He built SERVO, his friend and confidant for a final project in advaced AI. Seeing Herok excedded his father, he was made the youngest High Scientist Grade Two in academy history. When the Multiverse began to destabilize he volunteered to lead a team to various realities to investigate the cause of the depleting Mana. That's when he learned of the device, The Omnisyphon. The council's plan was to use the syphon to strip Mana from the surrounding realities to shore up it's own supply effectively obliterating the realities in the process.

Posted

Fine here's mine:

Elva was born in the absolute center of the forest which the elven kingdom is centered in. It was her birth that stopped a raging war between the elves and the fores itself. She is the child of the princess of the elves, and a being having the form of an elf, called silva, created by the forest to stop the war. as such she has always been skilled in earthen magic, much more than any non-silva creature could wish to be. She is bonded with a dragon know a Azylth, who is of few dragons to bond with other creatures and a beautiful gold.

Posted

And just to clarify, Time is a constant across the Multiverse, The year is 2009. But some realities (such as my characters). are more technology advanced seeing as they are much older than humanity. Other realities might follow a different calendar, but the time peroid will always be our year of 2009.

Herok watched as the Gateway opened around him. "Sir the navi computer is shorting out, our trip is completly random!" SERVO warned. The gateway flashed sending the travelers hurdling through the Multiverse. "We have no anchor Sir!" SERVO announced frantically.

Elva felt a notion of deep dispair rip through her. "Something is wrong, a traveler is in grave danger!" She clutched a crystal hanging around her neck, it began to glow brightly, it's extra normal energy reaching across the universal fold.

"Anchor point detected sir!" SERVO announced. "But how SERVO?" Herok asked. "Unknown sir!" Herok sighed. "Thank the Maker!"

Herok found himself on a vast field SERVO on the ground next to him. "Interesting this reality is nothing like the last one." SERVO floated back to eyeline. "It's an uncharted zone sir, 4.17.01.05.13. Farther than anyone has scanned before!" Herok smiled. "We're in uncharted territory SERVO,how do you feel?" "Frightened sir, very frightened!"

Posted (edited)

Ah. OK, thanks! Now then, time to rp:

"Get him! Gut his damn heart out and hand it too me on a platter NOW!!!" shouted the fat mob boss, Giovanii Miteealii. His minions nodded and snickered, then took out stun guns, enhanced to kill, and jumped on several hovercraft waiting or them. The gunned the engines and shot off, after the thief that dared to defy their master and steal their most prized mutagen: the "Protogen". They traveled, and after a 10 seconds were able to see the thief, running at 50 miles per hour. He was a shady individual, wearing jeans with multiple rips and holes, all of them small though. He was wearing two black T-shirts, one on top of the other, and a dark blue jacket on top of them. The hood covered his head and shrouded his face in shadows. The mobsters laughed and pointed their guns at him, and opened fire, careless about ammo usage for these guns ran off solar energy. The energy bolts glared and bright angry red, streaming towards the thief. He jumped, up into the air and landed on the roof of a 10 story building. The mobsters were surprised, but quickly regained their original demeanor and shot up the side of the building with their hovercrafts, easily doing 90mph. When they reached the roof, they were once again surprised to see that the thief was now running at 100mph. They gunned their engines harder, now doing a dangerous 200mph. They recklessly whooped and fired their guns again. The thief suddenly stopped short and turned around to face them. The thief slammed the ground, causing the roof to tremble and break up. The hovercrafts went out of control. 15 of the 21 mobsters died with their hovercrafts. 3 jumped off and died. 1 jumped and lived, but was now unconscious. The last 2 jumped and made it with a few scratches. One of those two lost his gun, so the other threw it to him, for he was the better shot. The mobster now with a gun aimed and fired at the thief. The thief ran forward and jumped over the shot, landing on top of the mobster with the gun, crushing his skull. The thief turned to face the other mobster, seeing that that mobster had taken out a mutagen and injected himself with it. The monster groaned and screamed as his body lit, now a blazing flame. The mobster ran at the thief. The thief thrust out his arm and grabbed the mobster's head and squeezed. The head cracked, allowing lava to seep out. The thief screamed in agony and let go, clutching his harm. The mobster fell to the ground, dead, his fire dieing down. The thief held his right arm as he watched it slowly melt, pain now gone (for the nerves were fried). The thief frantically dug around inside his jacket pocket with his left hand, looking for something. His face momentarily brightened, and pulled his hand out, holding the Protogen. He fumbled with it and was about to inject himself with it when a hand reached out from his left and broke his left arm. The thief screeched and swung around. The mysterious person kicked his face and took the Protogen. "Well, well, well, what do we have here? I wannabe Prototype, eh? Sorry, but it looks like you'd make a terrible Prototype. I mean really, cracking the head of a person who had just taken the Living-Flame mutagen? Completely moronic." The person then reached out and grabbed the person. Tendrils came from the persons body and wrapped around the thief, then carried him inside the body of the mysterious person. "Ah, very nice. I always get a kick out of absorbing people." The person (whom we now know to be a Prototype) then took the Protogen and injected himself with it. His head flung back and he emitted a noise one would make when stretching. He then calmed down and chuckled. "Another few nice powers for me. My, my, Vadarth, soon you will not have to worry so much about surviving," he said to himself. Vadarth the looked around and saw a mobster who had been injured hlping another who had been unconscious but now conscious to escape. They saw Vadarth approach and tried to run, but Vadarth ran right up to them, gutting them both with his right arm, now morphed into a huge, wicked-looking (organic) spike. The two died a relatively quick death. Their bodies fell to the ground as Vadarth changed his arm backed to normal. "Mobsters," he said with disgust, "I hate em." He them yawned and ran off into the distance...

Some more info: Vadarth has yellow-green eyes, three scars on his face, is 6ft, has dark brown hair, wears a black t-shirt and a black jacket with a hood over it (though usually doesn't wear the hood), and black sweat pants with numerous small holes and rips (his shirt and jacket have such too).

Edited by Vadarth X (see edit history)

Posted

Herok Silick walked up a steep hill, as he reached the summit a vast valley unfolded around him. "It's amazing SERVO, an unindustrialised world. This is way different than the last one!" As he walked down the opposite side a rusting caught his ears. "Sir I'm detecting..." "Yes SERVO I know." Herok Still wearing his human disguise stood still, his arms outstreached. "I am unarmed, my hands outstreached in friendship." A small man cautiously stepped out. "I saw you fall from the sky Wizard." the man said. "Are you an ally of Elva?" Herok looked at SERVO who blinked in confusion. "Yes we are friends, can you tell us where we may find her." The elvish man pointed to a large castle in the distance. "She is there." "Thank you my friend." Herok said. "I am Kelvin." Kelvin said with a smile.

SERVO floated around Herok scanning the surrounding area. "I'm detecting some very strange energy readings." "How so?" Herok asked. "It's hard to explain." Herok sat down and sighed. "I spent to much time behind a desk SERVO, I'm out of shape!" "I think you look fine sir." SERVO said. "Yes I agree." a voice said. "Sir are my audio sensors faulty?" SERVO asked. "No SERVO I heard it to." "Oh I'm sorry, One can never be to careful." A young girl appeared in between them. "I am glad to see you reached our world safely." she said. "Are you Elva?" Herok asked. "Yes and you are...?" "I am Herok Silick and this is my companion Sentient Educational Robot Viable Object or SERVO for short." Elva reached out to him. "Amazing, your kind has some amazing alchemy. Flying living machines and cloaks that can hid ones true nature." Herok looked around. "how did you know?" Elva smiled. "One should not hide who they are." Herok smiled and switched off his Holoskin. "There you are Herok Silick." "Sir I hate to interupt but another reality has collapsed." "Another one!" Elva sighed. "The Mana has depleted further." "You know about the Universal energy source Mana?" Herok asked. "Yes, and I fear that the entire of reality will suffer eventually!" Herok looked at SERVO, then back at Elva. "I'm on a journey to discover the truth to the depletion of Mana, would you like to come along?" "Sir I must remind you that Council Guideline 947 forbids exposing technology to less advanced cultures." "not the time or place SERVO,how long to go?" SERVO flipped up a digital readout screen "Four Rells, Sir."

Posted (edited)

"Was there ever a doubt that I would want to come with you, but I must ask if I'd be able to bring one who is very important to me. I can go without her but we find it hard to be separated to long." She reached out her mind to Azylth. Come here, would you. I want these people to meet you.

I come Elva

"These 'Rells' you speak of, I am not familiar with the word. Might you know a relevant measure of time that I am more likely to understand?"

Edited by Umbreon (see edit history)

Posted

A Rell is basically a half hour

Posted

"Sir, the time is ending." SERVO announced. "Alright SERVO activate the wormhole". A blue/green arc of energy eminated from SERVO and struck the air, causing a tunnel to appear. The shimmering purple portal glowed with otherworldly energy. "It's breath taking!" Elva said with glee. "How does it work." "It's...complicated my dear, just jump in." Elva took a few steps back and dove in, much like a diver jumping into a pool. "Let's go SERVO."

The pathway twisted it's way across the multiverse, piercing multiple bubbles looking for a connection point. SERVO and Herok watched as Elva danced in the weightlessness. "She seems to be enjoying herself sir." SERVO said. "Were coming to the end!" Elva shouted, a bright patch far ahead.

Herok sat up, having hit something really hard. "Oww what the Hella did I hit?" he said jumping to his feet. "It appears to be a statue sir, judging by the appearence of the general area it appears to have fallen about the same time as everything else." Herok looked around, Elva was nowhere to be seen. "SERVO where's Elva?" he asked. "She was just here sir." Herok closed his eyes a breathed in deep. "She's over there, and she's not alone." Herok jumped high into the air and ran along the rubbleof buildings.

"What happened to this world, it's awful!" Elva said. "Well hello baby, what a pretty little thing like you doing all alone?" a guy asked. He was roughly 6 feet tall, about 300 pounds dirty with a stained red knife. "It's dangerous out here ya know, lot of crazys running around, but luckly I found ya first to "protect ya". he said. A primal roar pierced the air, looking up they saw a green skinned humanoid wearing a white coat. "Herok!" Elva shouted as he effortlessly landed between her and hed would be rapist. "Leave now, and no harm will come to you!" Herok said, his normal voice replaced with a hissing one. "And if I don't, ya gonna make me tiny?" Herok began to convulse the veins in his neck popping. His lab coat began to streach seems ripping as he grew bigger, His blue eyes changed to red and his teeth grew much larger. Herok let out a roar, the kind of primal roar that reaches back 65 million year and smacks you across the face (imagine the T-Rex from Jurassic Park's roar). Dropping his knife the obese rapist took off running. Herok stood his ground until the attacker was out of sight, he then fell back reeling into unconsciousness, luckily Elva caught him. "SERVO what was that?" she asked. "Well Ma'am, that was Kelter." he said. "And what is Kelter?" she asked. "I'll answer her SERVO." Herok said opening his eyes. "Elva, my descendants were savage and bloodthursty predators, we Sauruians have evolved much since the time of the ancestors, but we still have the instinct in our more primative brains. A kind of rage meant to protect us and... those we care for." "oh I see." Elva said her cheeks flushing red. Herok stood up. "This place is depressing, SERVO where are we?" he asked. "Planet 2021 sir, the last probe came through 50 years ago, it looked quite different." Herok looked around at the world in ruins. "Must've been a war, a devistating war, how long are we here SERVO?" he asked. "Three days sir." Herok sighed, "Well we better find shelter, something tells me night is not the best time to be out in the open."

Miles away, a dark figure makes his way across the rubble when he looks back. The faint echo of a roar hitting his ears. Vadarth turned and smiled. "Ah another prototype to add to my collection?"

Posted

So... let me just clarify things. There are endless universes, and they're all connected by various protals, of sorts? So, would worlds such as Hyrule exist? Middle-Earth?

And do you have any specific description of the portals, or are they practically anything?

Questions I must know so I don't screw stuff up. :]

Posted

The Multiverse is an endless expance. Each "Bubble" contains a univers. all identical to eachother. Not many worlds know of the existance of the Multiverse except for those highly developed realities (either science or other type of means like higher plains of consciousness and magic). For example our universe (Earth 2009) doesn't know about it. And yes Hyrule and Middle-Earth could be other quantum realities out there.

Now for the wormholes or portals as you put it. They are artificial doorways breaching the "skin of the bubble" reaching into other realities. They can be either natural or man made, the man made ones last longer than the natural ones whic are a result of the depletion of Mana.

Here is the general idea.

Sliders_-_Vortex.jpg

Posted

Oh, I see now. Thanks. I shall unleash my imagination |D

Name: Ryuzaki(Ree-ooe-Zau-Kee. Rie-ue for short)

Species: Vessel(Carries demons within the body, increasing power. Talk to Hylianforrunner for specific details.)

Earth designate #: 3.141592 I 'unno...

(1- Infinite*) Occupation or Life Goal: Destroy Human Life

History: When Ryuzaki was the age of 9 he was possessed by a demon, and though he won the battle for total control over his body, he has sudden urges to destroy people for no reason, fight, kill, destroy. Anything within his power to wreak havok. When he discovered there was a sort of gate within the Bermuda Triangle that lead to other dimensions, he immediately set off. Hoping to find other worlds, and more 'adequate' enemies to oppose his quest for ultimate destruction.

I'll you guys fit me in before I start...