Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MULTIVERSAL

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Elva watched the plump rat roasting over the fire. "Smells great doesn't it!" Herok said smiling. "That's a big rat, much bigger than the ones on my world!" Herok nodded. "They're called Wheat Rats, they live in grain stores and get fat off of the wheat they eat." Herok broke a root, and poured the liquid over the roasting rat. "What is that?" she asked. "It's a Birch root, the liquid gives the meat a kick!" Herok grabbed a sharp piece of rock and sliced off a small piece. "Take a bite, you might like it." Elva grabbed the meat. "I don't really eat anything with a face." she said. "in the distant past my people savagly ate anything weaker than them, but now we only eat to survive and when we are finished we honor the animal that gave it's life to feed us. The true dishonor would be killing it for no reason." Elva gulped hard and took a bite. She chewed a minute then stopped, her eyes widening. "That's good!" she said smiling. "Is it?" Herok asked. "The secret is in the spices, you know I make a real mean Wheat rat stew, I could probably scrounge up some root vegetables to..." Herok stopped and looked around. "What's wrong?" Elva asked. "We're not alone, someone's hunting us!" Elva stood up. "Is it that creepy guy from earlier?" Herok shook his head. "No it's different he smells wrong, almost diseased!" "I'm detecting movement 15 Kilometers from this cave sir." SERVO said. "Stay here Elva."Herok said. "I'm coming with you, whatevers out there I'll face it with you!" "No!" Herok said. "I can see in the dark, it's safer for you in here." Elva watched as Herok left the safety of the cave and canished into the darkness. "Please be careful."

Posted

Ryuzaki ran as fast as possible, but he still couldn't outrun them. What were these creatures? They ran with effortless speed and energy, much like his own running. They hopped and leaped and slid when they turned sharply.

He jumped over a wrecked vehicle, and as he did, he slashed one out of the air with his Katana. He landed facing the same way and put on an extra burst of speed, leaving the strange things far behind him.

It was dark now, and there didn't seem to be anybody around. He could see a faint glow some way up ahead. Probably people, if they would help then he'd let them. If not, he'd destroy them.

Another group of 'things' came round a corner, and he charged, unholstering his pistol and shooting each of them in the head in quick succession. A voice called out,

"Who's there?"

"I see you, if you have any weapons, drop them. Or I'll kill you."

He was, of course. Lying. He was out of ammo and had no more. He could always charge, but this world was different. Their weapons inflicted real damage on him, unlike in his world. Damage was either very minimum or none at all. Here he already had been shot in the shoulder. He couldn't feel the pain, but his left arm was now weak and didn't work properly.

There was no response to his command.

"Im coming out now..." Ryuzaki said, and peeked out from behind his small shelter. He could see no one. There was a crack, and he blacked out.

Posted

Vadarth ran towards the sound he had heard, and arrived there in 15 minutes, stopping on the way to grab some food. Vadarth finished his hamburger as he looked down from the building. There was no one there. He jumped down and saw an unconscious man nearby. Vadarth walked over to the man and touched him. The man shrieked as if he had been electrocuted, and was now on his feet, his eyes wild and frantic. He saw Vadarth and started to back away. "Oh, come now, don't run; all I did was activate your nerves a bit. If you had been asleep like that for any longer, you'd be dead. Or worse. Now tell me, what did that to you?" Vadarth asked casually. The man eyed Vadarth, and then assumed his panicked state from before. "I know you! You were at the Teponi Revolt all those months ago! Y-you...MONSTER!!!" The man turned and ran, but did not get far. A black tendril snacked out of Vadarth's body and impaled the man, then carried him back into Vadarth's body. Vadarth closed his eyes and experienced all of the man's memories, but only really focusing on his most recent ones. He saw the girl, robot, and dinosaur-man, saw it all. Vadarth's snapped open, and he found himself breathing hard. "They...they came from another universe...that technology is so very hard to obtain...I could go home..." Vadarth straightened himself and concentrated. His nostrils suddenly flared and he concentrated on the smell of the dinosaur he obtained from the man's memories. He looked ahead in the direction the trio went. Vadarth crouched down and then jumped high into the sky. He grow black ragged wings, used for gliding, and glided at extreme speeds, following the scent of the dinosaur.

Posted

Awesomeness, this topic will be even more popular then Ultimate RP =P

Anyway...

Name:Isokni

Species:Droimex (Special Humanoid Robot Creature)

Earth Designation:1

Goal:To Become The Most Skilled Creature in all Realities

History:Though they are one of the oldest and smartest, strongest and fastest creatures to exsist, they were created by humans in 2009. But in 2012, they found a source that would turn back time, they called it, The Chrono Reset. Then in 2013 after the humans started WWIII, the Robots left earth to a time right after the Big Bang, Renamed themselves Droimex, and Started The First civilization. After 53 cycles, They found a way to grow more Droimex, then at 56 Cycles, Isokni was born.

Isokni was raised from birth to be a fighter, because other creatures would soon inhabit their world. He also had to create a new technology, so he created ZIK, a little automatic do-it-all program, and from their, Zik was Isokni's Greatest Friend.

Like it? i do =P

Posted

Herok peered into the darkness, his eyes expanding in the low light. Something about this world awoke the primal nature within him. He tried to fight it's influince but logically he knew that it was better to trust it. A twinge sensation brought his attention skyward to a flying humanoid coming from the darkness. a black tenticle emerged from it narrowly striking him, bounding upward Herok caught it on the back of the neck. It stumbled out of the air and landed to ground with a hard thud. Herok grabbed his head and was about to break his neck when he felt a hand on his sholder. "Don't Herok." he looked back and saw Elva standing behind him. "I'm sorry Elva, it's just..." "i know, I'm starting to feel the effects as well something in this environment increases agression." Herok picked up the creature and dragged him into the cave. "SERVO run a scan on this...thing." SERVO hovered above the creature and began to scan. "he appears to be a highly developed primate species, Mammilian features with some very complex DNA strands. And i'm detecting a retroactive mutagenic compound in his system." Hero grabbed the tentical that had yet to retract. "That explains this thing, this retromutagen probably awakened some long dormant genes from his evolution, an aquatic animal of some kind." Elva took a step forward. "Herok he's at war with himself, I can feel it." SERVO flew closer. "Sir there's one more thing, he is not in correct phase with this realities harmonics." "What does that mean?' Elva asked. "it means he's not from here." Herok said. "But how is that possible?" Elva asked. "The breakdown of Universal Mana has caused natural fissures to open, but unlike mine they are only open for mere moments, long enough for someone to fall through and be lost forever." "That must have been what happened to him, poor soul." "i don't need your pity, just give me the device to send me home!" Vadarth said stirring awake. "I'm sorry that can't be done." Herok said. "why not, I could just kill you and take it." "then you would really be in trouble, with out know the precise coordinates of your own quantum reality it's impossible to find your reality. Further more, you've changed yourself drastically I have no idea what introducing an unstable element into an untouched system would do, maybe if your condition could be reversed." "then what do you suggest I do till then?" vadarth asked. "Come with us, you heard us talking you know of the coming calamity the entire Multiverse is breaking apart help us find the cause and I promise I will use my magic to reverse what has happened to you." Elva said. "Yes, I have a feeling that your talents will be very invaluable to us in the worlds to come.' herok said. "what do you say, friend?" "Names Vadarth, when do we leave?"

SERVO activated the gateway, illuminating the surrounding area in a bluish glow. Seeing the swirling vortex awoke some long buried memories for Vadarth. "Don't be afraid Vadarth jump in, it's fun." Elva said. "Growing up in a place like this, fun gets ya killed!" as they jumped in a dark shape made it way to the vortex. Ryuzaki wiped the blood from his blade, returned it to his shieth and jumped in after them.

Posted (edited)

Name: Eorzea

Species: Bangaa ( http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Bangaa )

Earth designate #: 10,134

Occupation or Life Goal: Arcane Scholar

History: Brought up on the outskirts of civilization, he never truly gave up his instincts. He lived with a tribe that often had contact with Humes and other creatures from the other provinces, and only once visited the city. That one time was when he brought his tribal magic to the Arcane university, where he learned to harness its power and soon began to make a small earning from it; tutoring younger scholars as he learned new skills. He had only recently made it into the university after excelling in the smaller schools of magic.

Edit: Wow, I have ALOT to read. Ugh.

I'm just going to take notes about the RP. I'm losing what's going on already.

Edit: Finally done. Loving it so far, Doctor. I would have quoted the Shrek reference you made, but I'm sure you'll remember it. ;D

Edited by Rain (see edit history)

Posted

Isokni sat against a tree in the almost lifeless realm he lived in.

"You know Zik, i value these days, not fighting hunters, not running over little fences at the games and NOT researching the Worrmholes" Said Isokni "i know what you mean sir, i love not proccessing information and just letting my servers cool off..." beeped Zik

"Yeah, but its not going to last long.... hunters will probably attack soon..." Said Isokni, and sure enough, the attack alarm sounded.

Isokni grabbed his staff and ran to his position in the east. And there they were, the four-legged metal chewing hunters. "ZIK!! GET ME A RADAR!!" Shouted Isokni "Done Sir, 19 Enemies within 30 measures" said Zik "Good job, lets GO!" said Isokni, then he ran off to the closest enemy.

Isokni took his staff and bashed it in the face of a hunter, the hunter snarled and whacked Isokni to the side, then Isokni jumped on the back of the hunter, his staff opened and KRACZHFIZZLE, the hunter in electrocuted and dies "there we go" said Isokni.

Posted (edited)

((I'm just going to write w/e))

Eorzea pulled out his notebook and slid down the marble outer walls of the Arcane University. He pulled in his legs and rested the notebook on his knees, sitting with his feet just off of the footpath. Under the shade of an overhanging palm tree, he took note of his daily affairs and what he had learned or even discovered about the recent abnormalities he was helping to research.

Sitting in the shade, a tall female Viera looked down on him through elegant looking spectacles. Turning her nose up to his native attire, she walked away, towards the alchemical store. Eorzea paid her no heed. There were many high born types like that wandering the University, having made it in through bribery and social standing. He could always keep solace in the fact that he was less than a commoner to them. Having such a low biirth in comparison, he felt all the more pride in knowing he'd made it so far by his modest age. Closing the notebook, he looked through the small groups of scholars, studing hard for the coming exams. He snuck the book away beneath his waist length, felt cloak and pushed himself up, stretching his arms as he did so.

He turned to his right and followed the white flagstone built pathway, watching the variously coloured flowering plants as he passed them by, feeling the gentle breeze on the side of his face. Sighing he turned into the cold; almost suffocatingly closed-in shade of the research centre. "Eorzea." a hume called from further into the room. Eorzea raised his head at the call, his eyes rested on Kalem, who he expected to meet here today. "Such bright sunlight I never would have expected from such dark times, wouldn't you agree, Eorzea?"

"Agreed, Kalem. But that's besides the point, what work have you to appoint me?" Eorzea asked, straight to the point, as ever.

"Oh, yes. The job." Kalem stuttered, pulling out his own notebook, the same stamp on the leather cover as rested on Eorzea's. Trailing his ring finger across the lines, his moth moved without sound. "Okay. Right. Well, you remember the 'gateway' spell we found amongst the old scriptures? They tried it years ago, but it never succeeded?" Kalem began, raising his head and slipping away his notebook.

"Yes, I was told about that a while ago. They just recently decided to try it again, didn't they?" Eorzea asked, reflecting on the facts given by one of his earlier lecturers on the spell. He hadn't been the most on-topic lecturer of course. Eorzea found himself drifting off a little with his thoughts, but quickly snapped back to reality.

"Correct. They tried it again due to the fact that the first to try it was somewhat of a novice. But due to the irregularities, we're willing to try any old spell we find lying around. We're just hoping it doesn't end with disaster." Kalem laughed, looking back at the cellar door, a bluish glow seeped through from the crack at its foot. "Well, I really should be getting to the point, I'm sure you'll agree." Eorzea silently, and impatiently, agreed. "Well the Scholars studying the spell cast it again. It worked. We have found some kind of gateway to Goodness only knows where. They need someone to explore it. They want that someone to be you."

Eorzea nodded his head with interest. "And... And why me exactly?"

"Well that's just the thing I'm interested in too. They say it's because of your rooots. Where you come from. They claim it's to do with your 'born instinct to survive', but I personally think that they think you're expendable. It's typical of their kind to make assumptions like that and it isn't our place to argue, now, is it? And besides, who knows what you might discover. I myself would be willing to go had I the chance. But I digress, I'm sure you'll agree. They're waiting for you in there. The cellar that is. They'll tell you what to do."

Eorzea nodded and brushed past Kalem, without a second glance back at him. Could have said that from the start. Eorzea thought irritably, pulling open the cellar door, only to be dazzled by the piercing blue light. He blinked twice, standing still between the cellar and the main foyer. The light became bearable to him and he shut the door behind him, taking down the flight of cold, stone steps to the large circular room, a gateway standing in the centre of the room.

"Good to see you've arrived, Mr. Eorzea. You might have noticed the gateway we have here." a tall Viera pulled himself down and off a velvet lined chair and approached Eorzea.

Laughing, Eorzea began, "Heh. Yeah, it's pretty hard to igno-"

"Now, I'm sure Kalem back there told you at painfully detailed length about the setup?" The man asked rhetorically. "Oh, and where are my manners, sir? My name is Irlaine. I'm several classes above you here, I don't expect you to have heard it yet, although it becomes difficult to escape it as you arise to my prestigious position." Irlaine laughed. "Not like you'll need to know it for long of course."

"Why not?" Eorzea asked, his voice suddenly stung with apprehension.

Irlaine threw an arm around Eorzea's neck in a friendly manner, but roughly enough to push his mind off of the subject. "Okay, we have your equipment and supplies for your expedition over here. You have a bow, made to suit the kind we found to be your tribal favourite, so I'm sure you'll be experienced enough with it. We have you a sword and shield, both suited in the same way; just for you, I'm sure. And we have food straight from the homeland. 'Just as mother used to make', eh?" Irlaine chuckled, almost patronisingly.

An apathetic looking Bangaa stood by his things. He was dressed in robes similar to those worn back home. He seemed like a native, but Eorzea hadn't seen him before, nor could he recollect ever knowing anybody with similar facial features. He searched the Bangaa as he and Irlaine neared the equipment. He caught a glimpse of some kind of fine jewelry. Something none from his homeland would afford and nothing they never would have owned. Eorzea figured this was a simple ploy to make it seem more authentic. Looking at the weapons, they didn't even seem like those he saw the hunters carrying in his youth. It was an obvious trick. They had scrounged the stores for the most basic of equipment and thrown it in a hea along with some leftovers from the food hall. Then they probably mimicked Eorzea's clothing in a poor attempt to make it seem that this impostor was the one who brought him these shoddy tools, from his 'homeland'.

"So, as soon as you have your things together, let's get going, shall we?" Irlaine asked, clasping his hands together and gesturing Eorzea towards the pile of trinkets dropped next to the Bangaa, as if he hadn't already seen them and realised their lack of authenticity. Take it, Eorzea. Sure, these pretentious idiots will have what they want, but imagine the discovery. The thought of finsing new lands and searching new, unknown plains. Places you've never seen. How he knew the gateway led somewhere like this, he wasn't quite sure. He, in spite of himself, based his knowledge on primal instinct. Picking up his equipment, he gave Irlaine a look of gratitude, mixed with the subtlest look of loathing he could muster.

"Thank you, Irlaine. I'll be sure to tell you of my findings first when I return; that you can be assured of my... My friend." Eorzea forced out, met by the mocking smile of Irlaine. Wiping me off of the landscape, like a blot on parchment. Eorzea clenched his fist on the dirty burlap wherein was contained his disgusting and ill recieved food.

Turning away, he faced the towering gateway. The glow mingled beautifully with the sound of an ethereal hissing; almost breathing sound. Raising a hand in goodbye, he took one step towards the gateway, hearing the bubble of suppressed laughter and a final, "Farewell!" from Irlaine.

Eorzea fell through the gateway, feeling wind brush across his form and water pass over him without the slightest splash or phyiscal sign of its existence. A spiritual feeling.

He fell through reality and stared upwards and into the face of a tall, thin Bangaa-like creature. Well... Some kind of lizard at least.

((Any errors with that?

Also, if you don't hate Irlaine by the end of that, then all that time has gone to waste. D:

Also, 8,000th post :D))

Edited by Rain (see edit history)

Posted

"Where are we now SERVO?" Herok asked his robot companion. "Earth designate one sir." SERVO said. "Wow, the first universe I've only seen the Holo-caps!" Herok said looking around. "This is Earth #1?" Vadarth asked. "Yes after the Big Bang this universe was created." The universal energy Mana was so great that other universes split off of it." "Like a dividing cell?" Vadarth asked. "Interesting analogy Vadarth, and quite right." Vadarth took a whiff of the air. "What is that smell it almost reminds me of..." "It's oxidized metal, all the lifeforms here are machines called Driomex." "You seem to know much about them." Elva said. "My grandfather was a member of the envoy that made contact with this race, they helped us map most of the multiverse." Vadarth looked around, his genetically enhanced hearing picking up distant sounds of battle. "I'm hearing fighting, fierce fighting!" Vadarth took off into a dead sprint. "Hey wait for us!" Elva shouted.

They made their way to the top of a large plateau overlooking a battle scarred valley. "That's why our calls have gonr unanswered, the society must've crumbled." "Look someone is fighting those large walkers single handedly!" Vadarth jumped down to join the frey. "Vadarth wait, we don't know what's happening!" Herok shouted.

"Come here metal mouth!" Vadarth shouted effortlessly taking down a hunter. "Seeing an unfamiliar organic being caused Isokni to lose his consentration. "Hey lookout!" Elva shouted. seeing the robot in danger she instinctivly conjured a ball of flames that engulfed the giant metal monster. "Herok how about a hand please?" Vadarth asked. "Fine, SERVO enact internal surge protect." Herok activated a small device on his wrist which deactivated all the walkers. "How did you do that?" Isokni asked. "It's only temporary, I suggest we move!"

After making it a safe distance away, Isokni checked on ZIK, then the new arrivals. "You are Saurian are you not?" he asked Herok. "I am, you know of my kind." "Yes the database has many entries of the meetings between the Saurians and the Driomex, what brings you here."

So Herok explained all to they young robot, of the plot to destroy parallel realities, his quest to discover the truth and the allies he was gaining along the way.

"I am Isokni, and this is my robot helper ZIK." "Great another little robot thing." SERVO flew over. "Hello I am Sentient Educational Robot Viable Object number one, but you can call me SERVO." SERVO waited patiently for a response.

Posted (edited)

Meanwhile on the far edge of the Multiverse, in an enormous battleship station.

"My lord, I have news of the quest for the.." "Silence minion!" The Dark Lord shouted. "He has amassed quite a little group hasn't he? A lizard, an Elf, a mutant and a robot I'm reminded of a joke!" "Yes Master, shall I sent a quad of Parademons to elimate them?" "No Desaad, his pitiful little band is of no consequence to us. Have our forces continue with the search." Desaad backed away slowly. Yes my Lord." The shadowy dark lord grinned ,his eyes glowing red. "You will not stop me Saurian!"

Edited by The Doctor (see edit history)

Posted

What are Walkers? =P

okay, one thing, Zik is about the size of a wrist watch, for those of you who thought he was bigger =P

Zik beeped in a strange pattern, then Isokni nodded, Then Zik said "I am Zambians Infinite Knowledge" "i see, but why Zambian? i believe it is a country in another Universe" Said SERVO "Zambian was the first Droimex to exist, he WAS built in that Universe, and in that Country, so he was Named after it" Replied Zik "Ah, i See, but why was i not aware of his Creation?" asked SERVO "There could be two answers to that, either because he was a secret project, or because it was after your time" said Zik "I suppose i see what you mean" said SERVO

Meanwhile, Isokni was speaking to Herok "Yes, i have heard of the portals, but we call them wormholes, and we know a lot about them" "I see, so you'll know about how its happening and what Universe your in?" asked Herok "Not exactly, by WE i meant our leaders...... i know very little about them, but i do know where one is located, i mean... it doesn't just stay there, but every couple of double clicks it appears....." "Double clicks?" asked Herok "oh, we use a different type of Time measurement, double clicks are similar to humans minutes" "i see" said Herok "But for now, i think we should go talk to the leaders, I'm sure Xiam would like to see a Saurian" Said Isokni

Posted

Doctor doesn't like my wall of text?

I did mention that I saw you, BTW.

Posted

hhhhhmmmmmm?

LAWL

Posted

"I'm afraid we cannot." SERVO said. "The Wormhole countdown is imminent." SERVO activated the projector causing the Wormhole to form." What do you say Robotboy, fancy a trip around the Multiverse?" Vadarth said jumping in. "Why not, I'm always looking for excitement." Isokni jumped in and promptly vanished. "We're amassing quite a little group aren't we?" Elva said jumping in. "Sir I think you should know that..." "Yes SERVO I know were being followed he jumped in on Vadarth's world, I'm suprised Vadarth didn't sense him as well." "What should we do about him?" "Nothing my friend, if he wishes to talk to us, I'll hear him out."

Posted

WHOA! LIGHTINING STORM WHERE I AM!! =P

Isokni fell out of the wormhole into a strange world, he looked around and thought he might be back in earth, but then Zik announced "We are in world 10,134, Sir" "Hhhmmm..... randomly zapping around realitys?..... awesome....." Said Isokni, then he saw a human like creature that Zik called a "Viera"

there, ya happy Rain?