Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MULTIVERSAL

75 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

"Where on Earth did you come from little one?" Herok said shocked to see a new arrival at his feet. "Oh let me help you up." Herok said apologetically. "We are just leaving this reality, but you are welcome to join us...erm?" "Oh yes, I am Eorzea." Eorzea looked at the floating thing near Herok. "What manner of creature is that?" "That is SERVO, he's not organic but a machine." Herok said. "A portal, you have the portal spell as well?" Eorzea asked. "This is created through science, but magic has as well, according to Elva." "Whose Elva?" Eorzea asked. "She's a magical being, I know you'll like her, so you want to join." Eorzea smiled, still clutching the meager bag he was given. "This will show those snobs to not underestimate me." he said to himself. "Yes I will." he said out loud. "Fine then hop in." Eorzea dove in. "Keep the portal open a few minutes SERVO, our shy friend is close." Herok dove in followed by SERVO.

Edited by The Doctor (see edit history)

Posted

LAWL

i just went to Rains world! XD

Posted (edited)

WHOA! LIGHTINING STORM WHERE I AM!! =P

Isokni fell out of the wormhole into a strange world, he looked around and thought he might be back in earth, but then Zik announced "We are in world 10,134, Sir" "Hhhmmm..... randomly zapping around realitys?..... awesome....." Said Isokni, then he saw a human like creature that Zik called a "Viera"

there, ya happy Rain?

And I'm p. sure I just heard thunder but w/e.

Let the RP continue.

And you nailed my character pretty well, Doctor. Thanks.

And yeah, don't screw with my world.

Edited by Rain (see edit history)

Posted

i'm not Screwing with your world, you wanted to be included because Docter accidently skipped you :cry:

Posted (edited)

There was a large explosion, followed by several whimpers.

"The Hunters!" Isnoki shouted, turning to face them, but all he saw was one boy surrounded by bodies. Bodies of the Hunters. The boy sheathed his katana and took a few tentative steps forward, then crouched, almost imperceptibley(Or however you spell it), lower.

"What's your name?" Herok asked calmly.

"Ryuzaki."

"And why have you been following us?"

"I am wounded, gunshot. Also, I could use some allies..."

Herok's lips twisted in the slightest smile. "Elva can help you with your wound. And, we'd be glad to have you."

Ryuzaki nodded slightly. "As I do not trust you, I advise you not to trust me. I take orders only from myself, and if you make an enemy of me, it will likely be the last thing you ever do."

Edited by L (see edit history)

Posted

i'm not Screwing with your world, you wanted to be included because Docter accidently skipped you :cry:

I had already left my world. :|

Learn to read.

Also spell.

Posted

For the future, Doctor, you mentioned earlier of a "tentacle" coming out of Vadarth. It was not a tentacle, but a "tendril". If you do not know what I mean, look up the game Prototype. Or look at this picture: Prototype Picture. Also, L, what are these "Hunters" that appeared out of nowhere and then died as soon as they did?

Vadarth faced Ryuzaki and said, "And if you betray us, particularly me, you'll wish you were dead." Vadarth then looked around and asked, "So now what?"

I can't think of anything else to write for now. Also, I have a suggestion: we stop skipping from universe to universe so fast and explore each universe some more. For example: I was a bit annoyed on how we left the universe I spent a while writing about so quickly. Oh well, I guess if I like it that much, I can make a separate rp out of it. Though I still uphold my suggestion.

Posted

I had already left my world. :|

Learn to read.

Also spell.

I know how to READ nad SPELL, geezuz, anyway, he didnt notice, so i went to your world to include you.... =\

"I still suggest that we go talk to Xiam" said Isokni "But if we do that, we might not get to the portal in time" said SERVO

"Fine we'll go to the wormhole" Said Isokni, and started leading the group within a forest.

They got to a big clearing where the trees appeard to have been ripped out of the ground. "The wormhole opens here, every couple of double clicks" Said Isokni "Yes, there is a large amount of energy floating around " said SERVO.

So they sat there and waited for the portal to open...... but then what looked like a early Dinosaur came out "Uh-oh.... the Dinos are arriving...." said Isokni "Whats wrong with Dinosaurs? i'm one myself, remember that" said Herok "Oh, right.... but your a Saurian.... a advanced Dino...." Replied Isokni.

Then BOOM!! A portal opened and sucked everyone, including the young dinosaur, inside.

Posted

Sorry, Rokai. I neglected to correct the misspelling you made in the post I quoted.

It's "accidentally", not "accidently". :T

I'll post later.

Posted

Then BOOM!! A portal opened and sucked everyone, including the young dinosaur, inside.

...Well, you completely ignored my suggestion.

Posted (edited)

Ok we're getting off topic, I'm gonna get us back on track.

"Well first off, we need to find out where we are, SERVO?" Herok Looked to his friend.

"My Lord, the Saurian's group is getting rather large, maybe we should quell them now." The Dark Lord looked at Desaad, his spineless lacky. "I will not send a quad Desaad, they mean nothing they are to busy bickering amongst themselves to notice my plans!" Desaad pointed at a large viewscreen. "But they Female, she's a magic user, as is the elf boy, they might sense our forces." "Desaad their technology is primative compared to ours, even if they were to discover us, they have no way of getting here." Desaad bowed and backed away slowly. "Yes Lord." "They will not stop my search!"

Elva watched as the males of various species got aquainted with one another. Vadarth showed of his Tendrals, Ryuzaki his sword, even Ioskni got in on the fun. The only holdout was Eorzea, who was documenting every detail of his excursion. "It's going to be different you know." Elva said. "We're all equals here, no classes amongst friends." Eorzea looked at her. "Sorry, usually I ask permission, but your thoughts are screaming at me almost...like...an..." Elva collapsed to the ground cold sweat pouring down her face. "Hey guy's something's wrong with Elva." Eorzea shouted. Herok ran over aa fast as he could followed by the companions. "SERVO light wand!" SERVO dispensed a light wand which Herok used on Elva's eyes. "Her pupils are dilated, somethings wrong!" Eorzea touched his hand to her head. "Somethings attacking her, on a higher plain of existance!"

Desaad sat in the center of his quarters, surrounded by black candles. "Hoem Keltok shoem nardok." As he continued his curse the door to his quarters slid open. "Stop at once Desaad, you are making our presence known to them!" Desaad stopped his his chants. "Apologies Lord Darkseid, but if you will not take care of them I will." Darkseid pointed a finger at his minion and fired a wave of darkness which toppled him. "Do not presume to know my business Desaad, I am the lord of Apocalypse not you!"

Elva sat up. "What happened?" she asked still groggy. "You were under magical assault, something much more advanced then I've ever seen." Elva stood up and patted Herok's arm. "I'm fine dear friend." she said. "It was a Hoem incantation, long ago banned." "But what does that mean." Vadarth asked. "It means that were making somebody nervous, nervous enough to kill over." Herok said. "I'm new to the whole dimension hopping team, remind me why this is important." Ryuzaki said. "It means that the Multiverses Mana drain might not be natural, but the designs of some dark being!"

Worlds away, in a realm unlike any other a figure places a golden helmet onhis head, a woman grasps his hand. "It seems that they finally understand, are you going to go to them husband?" "Not yet my dear Inza, They are not ready yet but soon."

Posted

...Well, you completely ignored my suggestion.

oh, lol, sorry.....

i was in school, and we had laptops in the room, and i was supposed to be doing research, so i quickly read over your post and missed that part =\

Isokni wasn't paying very much attention to the others, he didn't really understand Organic affairs, so he decided to look around and observe what was going on, he noticed that they were in the middle of nowhere.

"Hey Zik" Isokni said, over the words of the others "Can you identify where exactly we are?" "Well Sir, it seems we have stumbled into a unknown at the moment universe" Zik said "Well, can you somehow scan the area were in?" "Yes Sir" Zik said, starting a Scan of the Area.

As the scan was going on, He heard the others say ".......I'm new to the whole dimension hopping team, remind me why this is important." and then a reply "It means that the Multiverses Mana drain might not be natural, but the designs of some dark being!" "Dark Beings, eh? maybe that's what Xiam was talking about...." Isokni mumbled to himself.

"Sir, the scan is finished" Zik said "There's several settlements to the north, and one to the south, one of the ones to the north is a castle, one of the cities to the north has a port, the city to the south also has a port, and there's a house on a little island with a large energy reading. There also appears to be a fair up north, and a reading of teleportation energy." Said Zik "hm..... you give less information every time you scan, you might be getting lazy?" Isokni Chuckled "Anyway. if there's a fair, there's going to be food, also, can you find out what time it is here?" he Said

"Yes, it appears that its 1000 A.D. here" Zik said "earth time? its earth!" said Isokni "no, there's just a balloon floating up there with a little sign attached that says Happy 1000 A.D.!!" said Zik "Oh.... okay...." Said Isokni "Hey guys, there's a town up......" Isokni stopped..... he just realized he wandered away while him and Zik were talking "Oh boy...." he said, not being able to see Herok, Elva, SERVO, Vadarth, Eorzea or Ryuzaki.

Sorry about the delay, the TV is on in the background =\

Posted (edited)

I should point out that time is a constant throughout the Multiverse. 2009 here is 2009 everywhere, they might have a different calendar but the year will always be 2009.

"Sir, Isokni's gone!" SERVO said. "Great where did Robotboy get to, everybody check your backpacks!" Vadarth said with a chuckle. "I only have this sachel, I doubt he would fit in here!" Eorzea said. "I was joking Elf lord, go back to your D&D." "There he is!" Elva shouted pointing to the middle distance. "Hey cyberpunk, what're you doing out there!" Vadarth shouted. "He says he found readings of a settlement sir." SERVO said. "How did you...oh right some weird robochat!" Vadarth quipped. "Lay off the jokes Vadarth!" Ryuzaki shouted. "Or what you'll poke me with your knife, I have chunks of guys like you in my poop!" Vadarth said. "Fellows please, save it for the bad guys." Herok said. "Just tell him to stay out of my way Lizard lips!" Vadarth shouted walking in Isokni's direction. "Stop waving R2-D2, I'm coming!"

"They're so much alike, how come they butt heads." Elva asked Herok. "I didn't want to say it to them but, their scans are identical." "What does that mean?" Elva asked. "They're doubles." "You mean that they are the same being, but they look nothing alike." Elva said shocked. "It doesn't matter, the double phenomena manifests in many forms, There could be a Male version of you, a female me there may even be worlds where no life exists at all. Like the Multiverse the possibilities are infinite!" Elva chuckled. "I'm learning so much, I'm so glad I came."

I have to ask, Did our merry band land in Hyrule?

Posted

I should point out that time is a constant throughout the Multiverse. 2009 here is 2009 everywhere, they might have a different calendar but the year will always be 2009.

Yeah, you mentioned that earlier.....

I have to ask, Did our merry band land in Hyrule?

Nope, Gaurdia, and incase you dont know what that is, we landed in CHRONO TRIGGER =D

hhhmmm.... strange.... the description almost does match the TP Hyrule....

oooo, just got a good idea for a Zelda.....

"I'm sorry about that" Isokni said "We were just scanning the area" "Yeah, just don't do it again, OKAY?" said Vadarth "Yeah, okay, sorry..." Said Isokni "Anyway, theres a fair up north, there's also probably food there" "Good, we could use something to eat" Said Herok "Yeah, I'm starving, but what do you think they'd do when they see a Dinosaur, a elf, two robots, a genetically modified human and a possessed human?" asked Ryuzaki "Yeah, they'd probably freak out, but you and Vadarth look the most like humans, i think you might be able to sneak in and grab some food?" said Isokni

Posted

Too bad I know nothing about the world Chrono Trigger... >>

Maybe you should stick to made up worlds, or more common worlds. Hyrule, and such.

Im confused, and maybe you should post some sort of wikipedia page or something...