Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MULTIVERSAL

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Uh, Isokni and the Tyrannosaurid were sucked through the wormhole.... Plus, they were away from the group when it happened..... >.<

Posted

Uh, Isokni and the Tyrannosaurid were sucked through the wormhole.... Plus, they were away from the group when it happened..... >.<

I wrote them running back to the group when all hell broke loose, Just go with it!

Posted

I wrote them running back to the group when all hell broke loose, Just go with it!

okay, geez, RUIN MY STORYLINE!!! hhhmmm..... guess i could do a altered version..... XD

"So, Zik, could you find out what EXACTLY its species is?" Asked Isokni "Yes Sir, Right Away" Said Zik, who then looked over at SERVO with a braggish glare in his eye-things "Kingdom: Animalia. Phylum: Chordata. Class: Reptilia. Order: Saurischia. Family: Tyrannosauridae. and Genus: Tarbosaurus" Said Zik "hhhmmmm..... he will grow to be pretty big wont he? Tarbosaurus were some of the larger carnivores back then....." said Isokni "So you know much about my ancestors?" said Herok "not that much, just the car.... the ones who preferred meat" said Isokni "wait sir.... there seems to be Sub Species archived by the Droimex themselves...." Said Zik "What?!" Said Isokni "Present please" "Sub Species: Experimetae" said Zik "Experiment?" said Isokni "Appears he was a test of somesort..... made by OUR kind....." said Zik "what......" Isokni said quietly

Posted

"You experimented with Saurians Isokni, how barbaric!" Herok said. "Not I, but apparently my people did." Herok looked around at his companions, they were struggling to stay awake. "It's been a trying few hours, maybe we should try to get some rest."

Herok had suggested sleep two hours earlier, he was dreadfully tired but for some reason he couldn't sleep. He found himself walking the labrenthine halls of Doctor Fates tower. He passed a room stacked with books that reached to near infinity. "Oh i love a library!" he said walking in. He browsed through the stacks looking at the old leather bound books. As he passed a book teetered off the shelf and landed at his feet. At first the goldleaf lettering was written in an unfamiliar language, as he looked at it it changed to Fotform, his written language.

"Oberon the creator of all, sealed the Unmaker, The Anti-Life inside himself, then he sealed himself beyond the sourcewall to protect his children."

"Yes he did!" a low almost growling voice cackled. "And soon I will retrieve that which was hidden, and no one not even the Kryptonian will stop me!" Darkside snarled. "How did you get here?" Herok asked. "I'm not here Saurian, and neither are you!"

Herok awoke and found himself on a light featherbed. "Was that all a dream?" he asked himself. He sat up and found something in the bed with him, the book he was reading in the library. "NOOOO!" Elva said screaming. "What's wrong Elva?" Herok said. "It's my home somethings wrong!" "It was just a dream." Vadarth said. "No I'm afraid it wasn't." Fate said exiting his chamber renewed and refreshed. "Darkseid has begun his destructive designs, and his targets are your home realities some of which have already seased to exist. "You mean everybody we know is gone!" Ryuzaki asked. "Yes, I'm sorry!" Etem felt a slight twinge in his heart. "Even that woman?" he asked himself. Herok closed his eyes and thought of his father, of the last things he said to him. "If we have any hope of defeating Darkseid we must go now, when his back is turned." Fate said. "But what can we do?" Isokni said. "It wasn't an accident that you all met, fate is tied to this point, to all of you this is the great destiny you share!" The Outsiders looked at Herok, as if electing him leader and asking what he wants to do. "Let's kick some ass!" he said punching his fist.

Posted (edited)

"Your abilities are key to winning the coming battle." Fate said. "Darkseid has his Mystics, his twisted science and his brute forces, but we do as well." Fate added. "He has a near endless supply of Parademons, mindless genetically engineered slaves whose whole existance is to serve him, Etem." Fate said looking to Etem. "Your task is to take them." Etem nodded slightly. "Ryuzaki and Vadarth." Herok said. "Fate tells me that a twisted woman named Granny "Goodness", a misnomer I assure you and her highly trained Female Furries will be protecting Darkseid's inner sanctum, I want you to use your "Talents" to handel them." "Aye, but don't let the name fool you, they are quite skilled and vicious killers!" Fate added. "Elva, Eorzea Darkseids chamber is sealed magically by spells conjured up by his Wizard Desaad, You two along with Fate will repel any magics used on us." He said motioning to Isokni. "Isokni and I will run point and take on Darkseid directly, I'll face him while Isokni goes after his technology." Elva looked at Herok, fearing for him. "You will face Darkseid, surely Etem should do that." she said. "Etem has his job, but don't worry Fate's hooked me up." He said grinning.

The Outsiders had gathered in the massive drawingroom of Fate's tower. "It is time." He said. "My magics will not be able to get us inside but close, remember your assignments and good luck." Fate conjured his massive portal everybody stepped in ready for the fight.

The End

Just kidding....

They exited the portal, The planet Apocalypse, aptly named for it's resembence to the mythelogical Hell, Dark towers streached skyward to the crimson clouds, the ground looked red as blood fires burned across the scourched earth, and twisted creatures filled the skys. "Etem, go get them!" Herok shouted. Etem nodded. "Good luck friends!" he thought. "Let's move!" Herok shouted, pointing to the Dark Palace nearby. A troop of Parademons stood between them and the door. "Begone monsters!" Fate shouted, a wave of his hand reduced them the ash. Inside a ribbon shot out the the darkness narrowly missing Elva. "It the Furries!" Fate shouted. "Guys you're up!" Herok shouted to Ryuzaki and Vadarth. "Get them Girls!" Granny, a large muscular woman shouted.

Elva could feel a strange sensation as they drew close to the final chamber. "You have grown well my child." a voice said from deep inside her. "Mother?" she asked internally. "Yes, it is time!" Her mothers voice added. Elva felt an amazing feeling as her latent abilities kicked in. Fate got hit by a force and tumbled. "Curse bands, really Desaad!" He shouted easily shattering to spell. "Come Isokni, let's leave them to their jobs!" Herok ordered. They burst inside ready to face Darkseid.

"Ahh the Outsiders, an aptbname for creatures without a home to return to." Darkseid quipped. "Isokni, over there!" Herok motioned to a large bank of computers. "I got this!" Herok said moving towards Darkseid. "How amusing, the lizard wishes to fight me!" he laughed. "Even Kal-El the Kryptonian Superman trembles at the mere mention of my name, begone!" Darkseid's eyes glowed red, his Zetabeams arched wildly at Herok and struck with awesome force, his hand leaving not a mark. "Impossible nothing can stop my Zetabeams" Herok smiled. "You really don't know anything about us do you?" Herok asked. "You look down your nose at other species and sat that we are inferior to you but in truth you are the one whose inferior to us!" "You dare compare me to you, DIE!" Darkseid shouted lunging into the air, Herok jumped up and meet him with a crosscheck to the gut. "Ahh the wizard has given you some upgrades, pitty it won't last." Darkseid said. "It doesn't have to, I'm the destraction." Herok laughed. Darkseid looked as the othet Outsiders joined Isokni, a little frazled but otherwise unharmed. "ENOUGH!" Darkseid shouted emitting an awesome force sending everyone to the ground. "This ends NOW!" he grabbed Herok by the throat and slammed him down to the ground. "I have breeched the sourcewall, the secret will be mine and none can stop me!"

The Outsiders tried to get up, but couldn't. "I see my destiny before me!" Darkseid stepped near the open portal, across the void a massive barrier, the Sourcewall stood. The Sourcewall looked like a mural with a million faces, faces of fallen beings of great power. "NO!" Herok shouted lunging at Darkseid. He pushed him out of the way and tumbled in. "HEROK!" Elva shouted. The portal vanished behind him. "NO, my destiny has been taken from me! Now you will all pay!" Darkseid said motioning towards the other outsiders. The air around them began to quake, energy crackled around them causing a portal to form. Herok stepped in "Hey we're not done!" Herok walked over and stood mere inches from him. "You failed again monster!" Herok said opening his hand revealing a glowing orb. "You possess the Anti-life!" darkseid shouted in shock. "Yes Darkseid, all you've ever wanted right here in the palm of my hand." darkseid looked at the glowing orb. "It's breathtaking isn't it?" he asked to which Herok replied. "Yes it is."

The space filled with a bright white light blinding all who were there, when it subsided, Herok Silick and darkseid were gone, a crater stood where they were. "What happened?" Vadarth asked. "It was Herok Silick, he possessed the Anti-Life he used it to destroy both himself and darkseid." fate said. "So Herok's dead, that sucks!" Ryuzaki said. "That was his mission, somehow he had always known that he would need to make the sacrifice to save his friends."

YES AN IT WAS THAT SACRIFICE THAT SAVED ALL AS WELL!" a booming voice said. "It's Oberon!" Fate said in quiet awe. "YES IT IS I, OBERON THE ALLFATHER MY CHILDREN." Oberon appeared before them. "It was your friend who discovered the secret of the Anti-life Equation's true power, I was mistaken in my earlier assessment of it." "What do you mean?" Elva said. "The Unmaker is not an evil power, it reflects the forces in ones soul, Herok Silick's sacrifice awoke a nobel power inside the Anti-Life making for an amazing change." "What change?" Etem asked speaking normally, which shocked even himself. "The power to right wrongs." another voice said. Herok appeared in a glowing orb. "This is why we all have come together." Herok said appearing. "This mission was a test, for all our salvation. Vadarth fell to his knees, he looked around as dark energy wafted away from his skin. He looked at himself, now returned to human form. Ryuzaki felt himself transform as well, his demon being stripped away, driven away for fear of the Anti-Life's power. "I'm free!" he said smiling. "You are free as well Etem, your curse placed on you by "The Gods" has lifted." herok walked over to Oberon. 'Did I do well Allfather?" he asked. "Yes my child." Oberon said smiling. Oberon reached his hand inside Herok and grabbed the Anti-Life core. "Just one thing left to do." Oberon said, his eyes glowing. "So much death and needless destruction, now undone!" Oberon opened himself and with a wave of his mighty hand remade all that had been destroyed. "You have made me very proud my children." he said with smile. "What will you do now Oberon?" fate asked. "Will you seal yourself again?'elva asked. "No, the Anti-Life has felt the power of selflessness, it is no longer a tool for evil. I believe that I will walk among my children once again."

Edited by The Doctor (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

"Then it's over, we can go home?" Elva asked. "Yes." Oberon said smiling. "That's great for you but remember, I don't know where my home earth is!" vadarth said. "My son, have faith!" Oberon said smiling. "Herok?" he added. "I saw many things while I was in possession of the Anti-Life including.." "The location of my home world?" herok waved his hand allowing SERVO to land in it. "Good to have you back sir!" SERVO said. "Thanks buddy." Herok opened SERVO's main drive and added the coordinates. "SERVO activate portal file named vadarth's home." "i'd be happy to sir." Herok smiled as the portal opened. "On the other side of that portal is your home world Vadarth." Herok said. "I don't know what to say." Vadarth said smiling. "A smile, how human of you Vadarth!" Ryuzaki said. "Goodbye guys." he said. "No not goodbye, see you around the Universe." Vadarth looked back as the portal closed. "Etem how about it?" Herok said. "I am free, but how?" he asked. "You were cursed it is true, but not by gods. Immortal mystics posing as gods put a curse on you, but the power of the Anti-Life and your valiant sacrifice broke it. Now you are free to live your life as you see fit." Herok said smiling. "isn't there a lady friend awaiting your return beyond the veil?" Herok said. Etem nodded and smiled. 'yes there is!" he said stepping into his portal. "Go get her pal!" Ryuzaki said. "Ryuzaki, you are free from the demon, and as my curse is lifted I bid you farwell." Etem said his portal vanishing.

"Ryuzaki, do you want to go home?" Herok asked. "i guess, I'm free as well and have no need to seek vengence anymore." Herok opened a portal for him. "That's your world there, go get it." Ryu smiled and stepped in. "thank you all, it's been a blast!" Eorzea stepped forward, his book in hand. "I been writing everything, this'll show those guys not to count me out just beacuse of my station!" Erozea laughed. "Go get those stuffed shirts kid!" Herok said laughing.

Isokni and Zik walked forward. "Are you ready friend?" Herok asked. "I'm not sure, I've seen so much out among the Multiverse." "The world needs us sir, we must tell of the worlds that exist beyond the veil. Show out people that myopic views are meaningless!" Zik said. "Yes you are right my friend." Isokni walked into his portal and vanished.

"Elva are you ready?" Herok asked. "I have no reason to return, but I would like to see your world, if that's alright?" Herok smiled. "Yes it's fine." Herok opened a portal to his home reality and together they stepped in.

They found themselves at the Science Academy, in the portal room. "Herok, what has happened?" Serok said. "Hello Father, it's over the Multiverse is saved." "Yes I see that, in fact all the realities that were destroyed are returning, it's as if the crisis on infinate Earth's never happened!" Serok noticed a strange creature behind his son. "Who is this?" he asked. "This is Elva, I thought I'd show he our world." "Son you know it is forbidden!" "Forbidden? Father don't you see that isolationism isn't the way, there are other races out there, we are all children of the same father!" Serok smiled. "I suppose we could let the council decide." Herok sighed. "SERVO activate." "Yes Herok." Herok looked at SERVO. "SERVO you called me Herok... I like it." he said. "I suppose i did, sir...I mean Herok, activating." SERVO activated the portal. "Herok Silick where are you going?" Serok asked. 'Where ever I want father, where ever I want." Herok held out his hand which Elva grasped. "There's room for one more father, you want to come/" Herok asked holding out his other hand. Serok Silick turned his back, then sighed and smiled. "Just try and stop me!" He shouted running towards his son. 'Stop!" a council member shouted. "It's forbidden!" Serok laughed. "Just try and stop me!" Herok and Elva smiled as Serok joined them. "Where to now?" Elva asked. "Wherever the winds may take us my dear, where ever the winds way take us!"

The End....Really!

**You can write what happens to your characters after they return home if you want**

Edited by The Doctor (see edit history)

Posted

Hm...I would like to add some friendly criticism: I don't really like the way you handle the final moments of these rps/crisis. You see, you kind of rush it, causing it to be very anticlimactic. Plus, you tend to have the main villain figure act mostly the same way in most every rp you create: "MUAHAHAHA!!! I am EVIL and want to destroy and rule!!! ARG! I will defeat you insects! Bah, I will get my revenge! NOOOO!!!! YOU DEFEATED ME!!!!", and etc. I would have liked the villain to maybe be more original, or succeed in someway. I would have liked this to carry on for longer (the attack on Apocalypse I mean). That way the defeat of Darkseid would have more meaning and the attack would not have been so anticlimactic. I was also thinking of having Darkseid succeed in merging the realities, but then we defeat him and then have to work and travel long and hard to reverse what he has done. In short, I would like it if these great rps you make would last longer, and have a more deeper story with more deeper meanings (although that's just me; as of a year or so ago, I've been all about making darker, deeper, and more emotional stories with deep meanings). Just think about this the next time you make an rp, OK? And remember, this is friendly criticism, so don't take any of this the wrong way, and that also means you can completely ignore me if you want.

On another note, I'll post what happened to my character a bit later; I'm still thinking about it. Hm...Maybe I can make it into a story...

Posted

Oh I was just getting into it, well I agree with most of what Vadarth X said, but I will add the rest of Etem's story (In this world) when I get the time to post it.

Posted

"What's wrong Herok?" Elva asked. "I'm not sure." he said looking at the paradise they landed on. "It's a beautiful day, the sky is blue, the sand is warm and the water is cool and best of all the Multiverse is safe." Herok smiled. "Yeah you're right." Herok's father came running up holding a crustacian of some kind. "It's amazing son, this world followed a completly different evolutionary path than ours, briliant!" Herok looked around content, but a nagging feeling sat in the back of his mind....

"He's resisting lord, they all are on some level." Desaad said looking at a complex computer readout. "Make sure they don't discover our ruse Desaad!" Darkseid growled. "Yes Lord, but why keep them alive?" Darkseid patted Dessad hard on the back. "I need test subjects for the Anti-life it could either be them or you!" Dessad walked away showing a row of strange mechanical chambers occupied by Herok Silick, Elva, Isokni, Ryuzaki and the others."

Fate materialised back at his santuary, severly wounded. "husband are you alright?" Enza asked. "We were ambushed, Darkseid knew we were coming and attacked us severly, in the battle the others were captured I got away but hot before I saw what had happened." "What happened?" Enza asked. "Desaad the fiend put the Outsiders onto dream machines, they believe they've won the battle Enza." "Surely your telepathy can reach them?" she asked. "I've tried but Desaad's Magi-Science is to strong, to save the outsiders we need help."

Posted

Just a little tip, Ryuzaki is an incredibly selfish and cold-hearted person. Very sarcastic as well, especially when he's angry.

Even if his demonic powers had been stripped away, he wouldn't have wanted to go home, he still would have attempted to destroy everybody who came across his path. Though he most likely would have failed quite quickly.

So it's continuing on then? Im gonna use another character for that 'help' Fate mentioned. :)

Name: John

Species: Human

Earth designate #: Im not even gonna bother.

Occupation or Life Goal: To hunt down and destroy Ryuzaki.

History: John's entire family was destroyed by a Vessel known as Ryuzaki. He slay them one night just because he didn't like the look of them. John had been hunting him down ever since, using a variety of powerful weapons and his own skills. Twice he nearly had him pinned down, and twice, Ryuzaki somehow managed to escaped, inflicting several wounds which became scars.

Could Fate some how approach John and suff? I don't know what to post.

Posted (edited)

Go ahead. Complain about me necroposting this RP. See if I give a fuck.

I'm going to read all of the pages and see where I can fit my guy into it. Seems like a good idea, and I want to be a part of it.

EDIT:

It's coming to a close, so unless if everyone is somehow pushed back to square one, I won't be able to enter this RP. Sorry.

ANOTHER EDIT:

This RP deals with different universes and alternate realities. So at the same time, in another... Multiverse? Perhaps something could be going wrong there, as well. You could start another RP through that idea. Several, actually. Possibilities are endless. I just hope that the next one, if you decide to create it, is much longer.

Edited by Jo-Bengt (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Sorry for the double-post. This is just incase you decide to start another chapter in the multiversal RP.

Name: Johnny Klebitz

Species: Human

Appearance: johnnyshotgun.jpg

Earth designate #: 2009 R*(The version of our world used in Rockstar's GTA games, with Liberty City, Vice City, Vinewood, Los Santos, etc.)

Occupation: Lost MC Alderney Chapter(Alderny is located right next to Liberty City, Rockstar's equivilent to New York City) Vice President

History: Has been in TLMC for more than 15 years. He spent his early years in the club letting the good times roll, and living the life of a young, tough biker. He was in a relationship with a junkie, Ashley Butler, but ended up leaving her because of her drug addiction. He still cares for her, however, and looks out for her. Over a period of fifteen years, over which the Chapter President, Billy Grey, was in prison and eventually drug rehab. He maintained a truce with the rival gang, Angels of Death, which Billy, upon release, recently shattered, throwing the two gangs into war. Johnny has conflicts with Billy, and it seems to him that Billy no longer cares about the other TLMC members, or "brothers." He now fights with his brothers against the AOD, and does work for contacts to earn money for the club. He also searches for a buyer for the load of heroine that he and the brothers found when they assaulted the AOD clubhouse to aveange the club enforcer, Jason.

Edited by Jo-Bengt (see edit history)

Posted

Fate placed his golden helmet on his head and sighed. "Are you leaving husband?" Enza asked him. "Yes, the Outsiders need help and I'm going to find it for them." he said. "Perhaps these will be of assistance." she said placing a list in his hand. "They are all very worthy and have a lot of potential for good, although they don't always show it." Fate glanced at the list. "Interesting idea my dear wife." he said kissing her hand." He activated the gateway and stepped through.

Fate found himself in New York City, the familiar sights and smells were offset by an unfamiliar building in the distance. "Well lookie what we have here boys!" a gruff voice said. "It's a little early for Halloween isn't it?" he asked.

Fate turned to face the voice and noticed he was being set upon by six punks. "You're new in town, so well forgive this tresspass into Purple Dragon territory for everything in your wallet." The leader Rocko said. "I fear you will not have time to spend it." Fate said. "Why?" Rocko asked slightly confused. "Ahhh!" one of his cronies shouted as he vanished into the shadows. "That's why." Fate said.

Rocko looked around frightened as one by one his gang vanished. "I'm gettin outta here!" Rocko shouted, dropping his pipe.

"Thank you for the help Donatello." Fate said. From out of the darkness a five foot tall humanoid turtle emerged, a purple bandana covering his eyes, and a Bo staff in his hand. "Have we met?" he asked. "No but I know much of your exploits and those of your brothers the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", in truth the whole of reality is in terrible danger and your talents are needed." "How?" Donny asked. "Just step through the portal with me."

Donny and Fate found themselves elsewhere. "Where are we?" Donny asked. "On a parallel Earth much like yours, looking for the next member of our group." A man, with heavy scars appeared. "There he is now." Fate said. "Where did you come from?" John asked. "From an alternate reality John, a place you really must see." John started to walk away. "Did I mention Ryuzaki was there." John stopped dead in his tracks. "What did you say?" he asked. "The Vessel that took your family, he's there right now." "What's the catch?" John asked. "No catch, we just need your talents on a mission of Universal significance." John walked towards Fate and Donny. "Fine but you try anything!" John made a swipping motion across his own throat. "On to the next." Fate said.

***I've never played GTA so maybe you should do the introduction Jo-Bengt***

Posted

I'll post a map showing where Johnny went throughout this part so that everyone who doesn't know Liberty City can get an idea.

Johnny, Jim Fitzgerald, Terry Thorpe, and Clay Simons sped through onto Astroia st. after chasing eight members of the AOD out of the apartments in Vespucci Circus. Their custom bikes had always been better than anything the AOD shitheads ever rode, but the "deadbeats" had recently gotten some bikes that could be a serious problem. Bikes that could ride on par with the Lost's bikes. Capture the bikes or blow em up, they had to keep them out of AOD hands. That's why they were there in the first place.

The deadbeats were riding two to a bike, one driving and one shooting. The Lost were at a disadvantage because of that. They had to ride and shoot at the same time. They were used to it, though. It was no problem. They raced past cars and took a sharp right, going down Vauxite st. then turning left into Denver avenue. The chase led to Topaz street, the street at the top of the rectangle of streets bordering Middle Park. The deadbeat group split in half, the half that Terry and Clay chased continuing down Topaz, and the other half that turned right onto Columbus Ave. that Johnny and Jim pursued. The one that Johnny was trailing turned into Middle Park, while Jim kept on chasing the other bike down Columbus. Johnny dodged people and street vendors as he pursued the deadbeats. He shot the one riding on the back with his automatic 9mm, the one that Jim gave him, causing the deadbeat to fall off and get ran over by Johnny. The skinny front tire of Johnny's chopper ran over the deadbeat, and the huge back tire crushed him. Speeding away, Johnny gave him the finger, leaving his crippled body to die. It was now even between the two bikers. They kept going trough Middle Park, coming out on the bottom-right corner of the street rectangle that bordered it. Johnny shot the back tire of the deadbeat's bike, causing it to slide out of control. It didn't exactly slide the right way, however. It slid towards Johnny, and the collision seemed inevitable. The deadbeat prick did the only thing he could do at that point: he jumped onto Johnny. Johnny and the deadbeat fought over control of the bike, punching each other, jerking each other around and cursing each other. Going into Star Junction(equivilent of Time Square), it was a miracle that they could dodge the cars speeding towards them. A miracle only lasts so long, however. The inevitable collision, the back tire hitting a taxi's grill, sent it spinning into the center of the 'Junction. Johnny and the deadbeat rolled into the street, stopping right next to each other. Johnny immediately pulled out his sawn-off shotgun and pointed it at the deadbeat's chest.

"Fuck you, deadbeat prick," Johnny said with rage, pulling the trigger and blowing a hole into the man's chest. Johnny stood up and found himself putting his hands in the air. Cops surrounded him. There was no way out. It was either die or go in with a murder charge. One of the fatass cops walked up to him with his gun trained on Johnny's head.

"Johnny Klebitz," the fatass clarified smugly.

"Prick," Johnny replied.

The cop pistol whipped Johnny, knocking him to the ground. Holding the gun to the back of Johnny's head, he pulled Johnny's wrists together and handcuffed them.

"You're going to do some serious time, Klebitz. Enjoy your stay."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now would be a good time to jump in and save him. Johnny wouldn't believe a single bit of anything that Fate could say to convince him. He'd have to see it to believe it. Right now, he's at a point where he doesn't have a choice.

Also, here's the map I promised:

gtaivlibertycitymap.png

Posted

"That's the next one to join us?" Donatello asked Fate. "Yes my Amphibian friend." Fate said. "That gun toting wackjob?" He added. "What's wrong with toting guns?" John asked. "They get the job done."

"The cops have him, and I'm not gonna hurt cops to save a murderer." Donny said. "No need." Fate said. Fate held up his hands, "Haltus Chronus!" he shouted, his voice echoing mystically. "You're stopping time?" Donny said. "That's impossible!" he added. "This Johnny will not be easy to convince, drastic steps must be taken."

Fate jumped off the roof and floated to the ground below, Johnny was being lead to the squadcar his hands cuffed behind him. "I trust your judgment dear wife." Fate said tapping Johnny out of the spell. "What the, who the HELL are you?" he asked. "Johnny Klebitz, I am Doctor Fate." "You could be the President for all I care." he said. "What's wrong with them?" he asked. "It's a magic spell, they are suspended in time." "Magic AIN'T real!" Johnny said. "In your reality perhaps, but in mine it is." Fate said.

"What do you mean 'In mine?" Johnny asked. "There are other realities, other Earths like yours but different some where you're a man others a woman and still some where you don't exist at all." "Whatever freak, thanks for springin' me from 5-0." Johnny said.

"Fine this situation calls for drastic measures." Fate lifted his hand causing Johnny to float into the air. "Hey let me down!" Johnny shouted. "Patience you're only going to the roof." Fate said. Johnny landed on the roof. "What the hell!" he shouted. "A giant turtle." he added. "Name's Donatello punk." he said. "And he talks!" Johnny said. "Ahh you've met your Aquatic ally, and this is John...er um that's a might confusing, so from now on we'll call you Johnny Klebitz, and you John." Fate said.

"What do you mean "From now on?" Johnny Klebitz asked. "You're coming with us on a mission to save the Multiverse." Fate said. "Multiverse what's that." "It's just what it sounds like meat head." Donny said. "Multiple Universes." "He doesn't believe Fate just leave him!" Donny said. "He will, seeing is believing." Fate waved his hand opening his portal.

"On the other side of that doorway lies my home reality, a world of Marvels and Magic." Fate Pushed Johnny Klebitz through. "Watch your step please." he shouted. "Shall we Gentelmen?" he asked the others.

"Hey where'd he GO?" the Fatass cop said confused.

Johnny Klebitz stood up, he found himself in a valley, soft green grass at his feet and a vast blanket of stars overhead. In the Middle distance a tall tower reached towards the Heavens. "What is that?" Johnny Klebitz asked. "That's my home." Fate said tapping the steel cuffs, causing them to turn to dust. "Be sure to wipe your feet please." he said.