Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anybody goin' to see The Hero of Time?

18 posts in this topic

Posted

anybody here going to go see The Hero of Time premeir? pre- pre- however the heck you spell that word. I can't get a chance to go down to Georgia next weekend so i can't see it, anybody else though?

Posted

My cars in the shop, if I get it back soon i'd take a roadtrip.

See the Gettysburg battlefields, visit my Grandparents in West Virginia for day or so then it's off to see Link and Zelda in the first (unofficial) Legend of Zelda movie. Maybe if this movies a mild success Nintendo will get off their lazy Kiesters and make an official Zelda flick.

Posted

Huh. I though that was still a fake movie. Anyway maybe not.

Wait it's only in Georgia? Darn it. I really can't go.

Posted

Sucks to be me

Posted

Wow I really thought this was an April fools joke. And not to be a hater or anything, but from the looks of the trailer I think I could make a better fan film with one hand tied behind my back. I mean, any self respecting Zelda fan knows that Link should NEVER talk (unless it's a spoof, or comedy). Cg's bad, where did they get the actors? The bottom of their Cheerios box? I mean that guy that says, "What are you doing in the castle of Hyrule" that's just an insult to Nintendo. I might see it just to know how it is, but I really don't think it's going to help the Zelda Franchise.

Posted

Wow I really thought this was an April fools joke. And not to be a hater or anything, but from the looks of the trailer I think I could make a better fan film with one hand tied behind my back. I mean, any self respecting Zelda fan knows that Link should NEVER talk (unless it's a spoof, or comedy). Cg's bad, where did they get the actors? The bottom of their Cheerios box? I mean that guy that says, "What are you doing in the castle of Hyrule" that's just an insult to Nintendo. I might see it just to know how it is, but I really don't think it's going to help the Zelda Franchise.

It really has nothing to do with Nintendo, It's a (very) low budget independent movie made by Zelda fans for Zelda fans.

Posted

It really has nothing to do with Nintendo, It's a (very) low budget independent movie made by Zelda fans for Zelda fans.

Umm... I know that, Let me rephrase, that guy seems like an insult to the entire Zelda franchise, and to all of us fans, I mean, he just sounds so fricken Stupid!

Posted (edited)

I'm going to go see it...

Also, it's a low-budget film along with a small crew. What do you expect?

I'd like to see you do half as good of a job they did. For just a fanfilm, I think it's great.

Edited by Oh Noes (see edit history)

Posted

I'd like to see you do half as good of a job they did. For just a fanfilm, I think it's great.

Be sure to write a review Oh Noes, I can't go!

Posted

Ah, I'm not going to the premier! Sorry about that, I should have made it more clear. D:

Though, I'm going when it shows down here in Reno.

Posted

Well I'd expect a fanfilm to respect what legend of zelda is all about, not make a mockery of such an amazing story, maybe if they came up with their own idea, i'd have more respect for them, but they had to go with mocking ocarina of time. All right I'll except you challenge, I'll get right on that...

I have nothing better to do.

Posted (edited)

omg. I didnt know. I live in Georgia... where is it playin at?

Edited by twilit prince (see edit history)

Posted

omg. I didnt know. I live in Georgia... where is it playin at?

Atlanta

The Plaza Theater

1049 Ponce De Leon Avenue

Posted

I would go see it just for curiosity. I don't live close to where they are screening it. I wouldn't have high hopes for this movie though.

Posted

you people are so so critical, Link does talk we jsut don't hear him talk, would be very difficult to make a movie where the main character doesn't talk, no snazzy catch phrases ya know? anyway it was shown yesterday, hope it didn't comepletely suck