Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

GAMETAP's Oot GaME pictures!

31 posts in this topic

Posted

OK i will be getting ocarina of time pictures that i have made!

if u send me a pm with a scenario such as link underwater etc... i will try to do it! here is one example of my work...

NOTE I DO NOT USE PHOTOSHOP I DO NOT RE-do THE IMAGE! AMAZING HUH!?

MORE PICTURES On PAGE 2! Includes riding jabu-jabu and the shadow temple break in...

Posted

IS THAT HEAVEN NAVI? I THOUGHT IT WAS MY HOME LAND :blink:

"click to enlarge"

Posted

anyone know where i am ??? u can't get there as a kid... notice i have nothing !

Posted

Do you have a camera or somethin`? This looks like it'd be a good parody if it were recorded... *think MASTERLINKX, the greatest Nintendo video maker ever*

Posted

Actually.. I've done all 3 of them before... You've used a gameshark I believe.. And you took a picture or it's a rom and you screenshoted it! >:D The 1st 2 wear the yellow tunic and the other one has a black one.. The first one is using the levitatiing cheat.. The second one could be a glitch because you levitated over the game's solid border... the 3rd.. you could've levitated over the guards and then over the gate or.. Use the cheat that when you walk between a doorway, you change your form between future and past... Or you could've teleported to the Spirit Temple and traced your way back.. Trust me.. I've doen them all.. (Spae Time.. I got Bored! XD)

Posted

So that's how he did it...

Posted

ya i use an emulator called pj 64 c 1.6 and i use the zelda rom...

Posted

Nice! I'll think of some scene ideas. :lol:

Posted

i did the second one a different way than you said i think i put on super speed and ran around the guy guarding it befor i got the sword

Posted

if u have levitate u an just levitate right over him

Posted

ya i use an emulator called pj 64 c 1.6 and i use the zelda rom...

I've heard of Project 64.... Yeah... I knew that's how you did it..

Posted

anyone think of any situations!?!?

Posted

anyone think of any situations!?!?

Oh oh ooooh! Me! PICK ME! I ha d this thingy when and I mean where that big green skinned ghuy.. I think her name is Ganondork, well she took off his own cape and started pooping but then.. Link had aburritos and the he farted on Ganondorkf and then she flew through the window and then Link ran away from him and went down the castle! YAY! I beat the game!

Posted

i did the second one a different way than you said i think i put on super speed and ran around the guy guarding it befor i got the sword

I doubt there is such a thing but... For the N64 version.. You have to walk slowly and titl the cartridge out a bit and when you get by.. quickly put it back in.. The same way you get into Hyrule Field without a Sword...

Posted

just go through the lost woods go to goron city and hover over...