Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

puppy my life.

19 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought today was gonna be a nice day. The cool breeze, the pool just opened up in my apartment complex.

I go home, study for abit, then decide to play some Touhou...

About 30 minutes later, guess who is knockin' at my door?

The Police.

Let's start off at the beginning. 3 weeks ago, I yelled at this 6th grader named Joe (this isn't his real name; this is just to keep his identity safe). Now, he's a nice kid. Never did anybody no harm. But he interrupted my VERY serious conversation with my friend... so I decide to scare me. About 5 minutes before we get off the bus to our stop, I just scare the crap out of him. He jumps, then moves to the back of the bus.

3 days later, I was called in concerning this. The vice principal of my school told me that Joe had problems, and that he's a very special boy. I understood, and apologized to Joe.

I have not confronted him for more than THREE WEEKS. I didn't look at him, I didn't talk to him, I didn't touch him. I avoided him like the plague. I didn't want to get into more trouble than I already had.

Okay, June 1st, just a day before my Social Studies state exam. I'm studying abit, stop, then play some games. Police knocks on my door.

My Dad is standing outside, talking with the man. I knew I was in for something, I just didn't know what. So here we go...

"Uh... we had a report that you were bothering this boy named... Joe? Today."

WHAT. THE. puppy.

I DIDN'T TOUCH HIM. I DIDN'T DO ANYHTING TO HIM. I WAS ON A ROLE. I LEARNED MY GOD-DAMN LESSON.

What the hell could I possibly do?

"... he said that you pushed him going down the aisle of the bus?"

BULLSHIT. THATS BULLSHIT. I JUST WALKED PAST HIM SAYING, "Excuse me, I need to get through," THAT WAS IT. THIS IS UTTER BULLSHIT.

I sat there for 10 minute talking to the guy, giving him personal info, etc etc. Then he finally leaves, and my Dad turns to me and says, "Don't touch the computer."

Well, obviously I didn't listen very well.

But, point is, I didn't do anything to that kid for three weeks. I left him alone, and he just decides to report me for no apparent reason. Not only am I pissed, but my Dad wouldn't even listen to my side of the story. He just goes on about crap I don't care about.

Seriously.

puppy my life.

Posted

I have not confronted him for more than THREE WEEKS. I didn't look at him, I didn't talk to him, I didn't touch him. I avoided him like the plague.

I DIDN'T TOUCH HIM. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HIM.

"... he said that you pushed him going down the aisle of the bus?"

I JUST WALKED PAST HIM SAYING, "Excuse me, I need to get through," THAT WAS IT.

But, point is, I didn't do anything to that kid for three weeks. I left him alone, and he just decides to report me for no apparent reason.

You're very contradictory.

Also, if he's a "very special boy", then he would obviously report anything that comes between you and him after you scared him. He's a "special" kid, you can't really blame him.

Sorry, but it's more your fault than his.

Posted (edited)

Lol, I got in trouble like this b4, but the "Special kid" in my instance, just randomly punched me in the face, lol I was like WTF!? And I held his arms together cause he wanted to kill me, I have no Idea what I did, I was just walking down the hall with my friends and POW! So apparently it's my fault and I got suspended from school :( (by the way I hate school so it was kinda a win-win for me lol) But then the school got the coppers involved and, the special kids family charged me with assault with a weapon or something like that. So long story short, a person I never seen b4 got me 100 hours community service, just because I'm preety.

Yes we should all puppy our lives, (yes I said puppy not the F word I'm cool like that :) )

Edited by Silent One (see edit history)

Posted

Fierce Muffin is totally right on this one. He's scared of you now and takes every contact between you and him as an offence.

Posted

You made yourself a target for him. now he is in a position of power over you, and he is abusing that power.

Posted

puppy THE POLICE!

What the puppy are cops getting involved in such meaningless things for? :angry: The parents must be special too to take the kid to file a police report over this.

Best of luck dealing with this.

Posted

FYL. Good luck, that's total BS.

Posted (edited)

A sim sit happend to me Get this i walking to my next class witch was LUNCH anyways here i am walking and all of a sudden BAM something hit my leg it felt like a large rock. Turns out it was a gloob of HOT glue I hit the ground i look at my leg and the skin on my leg was melting off. Lucky for me i had a first aid kit in my bag. Well Two days latter i get called into the office On my why there i am thinkin what is going on i get there and two Large officers were waiting there. At that point the crap was sceard out of me. They tell me i assuted a fellow student and a chick friend of mine had beat the crap out of him. I say to the officer Why does this concern me. Well he tells me the one my fried beat up said i planned it.So i get detention for 4 weeks and he gets off free. Total BS.

Edited by The White Rose (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

A sim sit happend to me Get this i walking to my next class witch was LUNCH anyways here i am walking and all of a sudden BAM something hit my leg it felt like a large rock. Turns out it was a gloob of HOT glue I hit the ground i look at my leg and the skin on my leg was melting off. Lucky for me i had a first aid kit in my bag. Well Two days latter i get called into the office On my why there i am thinkin what is going on i get there and two Large officers were waiting there. At that point the crap was sceard out of me. They tell me i assuted a fellow student and a chick friend of mine had beat the crap out of him. I say to the officer Why does this concern me. Well he tells me the one my fried beat up said i planned it.So i get detention for 4 weeks and he gets off free. Total BS.

Is your school a public school? If so, you should sue their asses.

Edited by Aethix (see edit history)

Posted

Good thing you carry a first aid kit, Flame Sage, or the next time hot glue is throw at you going through a crowded hall at lunch, filled with witnesses, your skin might totally melt off. D:

Posted

Are you the author of My Immortal?

Posted

(^ Ouch.)

Posted

Wow that sucks White Rose, I hate hot glue. :(

And...

Are you the author of My Immortal?

Oh ya, I'm sure he is, that was such an amazing insult! I mean, you had no reason to attack him, and yet you did, does that make you feel better about yourself?

Posted

These are the kinds of things that exponentially aggravate me. Especially the part where people close to you don't believe you or listen to your side of the story.

Posted

Oh ya, I'm sure he is, that was such an amazing insult! I mean, you had no reason to attack him, and yet you did, does that make you feel better about yourself?

Calm down, man.