Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miyamoto wants to announce Zelda Wii next year

20 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Sahaqiel' post='224657' date='Jun 3 2009, 10:59 AM'][img]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5066/ignorance.png[/img]

He's not the only one. :|
Why play screwy mind games with fans like that?
Put in the stuff that is awesome, or gtfo.
Sahaqiel[/quote]

lolollolololoollololololololololololololol

I love that picture. Man, that teacher is a bloody a-hole.

"I think that your kid should just let me feed the class bullshit and learn wrong information that will screw them over later in life. Because he's a bigger person than me."

Posted

YLA, that picture is Twilight Princess. It's a famous TP screenshot with a render of TP Link concept art slapped on it. Whoever wrote the article probably made it.

Posted

So the girl has a blue robe and looks sad (and otherworldly?) and plays an important role in the story and gameplay. Kind of sounds like the newest Prince of Persia.

I can't believe Miyamoto wanted to show stuff but they didn't let him. Probably for the best in the longrun. But still. We were that close to seeing and hearing new Zelda Wii info!

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='224697' date='Jun 3 2009, 05:33 PM']YLA, that picture is Twilight Princess. It's a famous TP screenshot with a render of TP Link concept art slapped on it. Whoever wrote the article probably made it.[/quote]
I blame the website for that one.

Posted

I don't think you're invariably wrong.
I think what you said was wrong.
Why the hell would they put a train in the next Zelda? You just assume this like the Great Universe told you in your sleep.
They probably won't recycle the train if they're trying to attract the hardcore in the next Wii Zelda.
Just because a steam powered train is in the next Zelda, you think they're going to full blown modernize it. That's probably not going to happen. The Zelda series is meant for swords and shields.
Of course, I could be wrong, but I'm not going to alienate new releases because of my illogical fear of a graphic style.
Sahaqiel