Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wii's successor

54 posts in this topic

Posted

but also have talked more than usual lately about innovation and re-devlopment, the n64 isn;t that totally new from the snes if you think about it, i mean the snes was already beginning to move onto 3d graphics and the only real extra thing about the controller was the analogue stick.

There is actually one confirmed fact, by Miyamoto himself, it will be HD

Posted

But if it is HD it will be a little more expensive.

Posted

OK, I got another!

How about.....a normal looking system....but you put different food items where you would put the disks.....and you can eat that food item in the game!!! :o :o :o

Posted

think thats a pattern? theres more

Gameboy Pocket- New control layout.

Gameboy Color- same.

GBA- New.

GBASP- same.

DS- New.

freaky, huh? D:

How about:

Gameboy - New system, new layout

Gameboy pocket - same

Gameboy color - same

Gameboy advance - new

GBASP - same

GBA Micro - same

DS - new

DSlite - same.

not the same pattern... though I don't think counting all the redisigns of the GB really counts as a new system each time.

If they do make brain operated stuff... that'd be amazing. the last thing I saw on this technology was someone moving a cursor by thinking the direction they want to move. That's really awesome! I can't wait to see how it develops

Posted

But it wouldn't be as fun. Imagine that you're fighting a boss and you just have to think how you want Link to move his sword. That sounds boring to me.

Posted

just the thinking like that is the simple part of it, of course when they actually manage to redirect the thoughts you have to move your arms etc normally to in the game, then we'll be onto virtual reality

in 4-5 years time, pretty much everybody will have HD tvs, it's not even really any more expensive, it would actually be fairly possibly for nintnedo to have a firmware update (downloaded offline) and make the wii HD (more so, it can run in 480p, like the gamecube, which actually counts as HD...)

Posted

Oooh, I got another fantastic idea!!

Okay, here goes- Nintendo puts little motion-sensitive microchip thingies everywhere, and launches a satellite. The microchips pick up where everyone is moving at any time, and transmit the information to the satellite. The new system picks up the information from the satellite and knows where everything on earth is at any time. The games can be centered around this, like....a street-roaming sandbox game thet incorperates the whole world. You would see the people walking, because they would actually be walking where they are walking in the game! You could kill them, then they would reappear in five minutes to where they are in those five minutes. You could go into houses, anything. And it would make low-budget family vacations a cinch! :D

FATHER: "Okay boys, it's time for our vacation!" *All walk over to video game* "Where should we go?" :D

Posted

XD!

Posted

How about.....

They ditch the new console and give us some sports equipment so we go outside!!??!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted

that's what different companies are there for, if you want to play real sports, go buy their stuff instead :P

and your other idea would be a TOTAL invasion of privacy, lol

hmm, this one needs to be moved too :S

Posted

isnt the Wii already able to go onto hd? I was looking at the settings and it said HD tv. i clicked on it but i couldnt fool it. (I dont have an HD tv)

Posted

The options are endless, guessing will be useless. But still fun=)

Posted

Hows about the next console is SHAPED LIKE TINGLE????? And the game discs are shaped like Rupees, which you put into his mouth. :wacko: I'm sure everyone loves my helpful ideas. ^_^

Posted

Hows about the next console is SHAPED LIKE TINGLE????? And the game discs are shaped like Rupees, which you put into his mouth. :wacko: I'm sure everyone loves my helpful ideas. ^_^

lol, maybe they coulld add the fact that Tingle draws like a 5 year old kid when drawing maps in Tingle's new game!

Anyways...geez, a successor..I dunno. I guess it could be something like...well, its probably gonna be close to the Wii (the wiimote's gonna stay) but it would be awesome if they had those game attachments, like for a snowboarding game, your actually on a snowbaord and you have to move around on it to move and use the remote to pull of tricks or somethin :embarrassed: Just an idea

Posted

lol, maybe they coulld add the fact that Tingle draws like a 5 year old kid when drawing maps in Tingle's new game!

Anyways...geez, a successor..I dunno. I guess it could be something like...well, its probably gonna be close to the Wii (the wiimote's gonna stay) but it would be awesome if they had those game attachments, like for a snowboarding game, your actually on a snowbaord and you have to move around on it to move and use the remote to pull of tricks or somethin :embarrassed: Just an idea

I've thougt bout that too. It would be cool if u actually attached something to you feet. So in a soccer game u actually kicked the ball=)