A place to say 'Hi' and introduce yourself!

404 posts in this topic

Posted

Man, the term "newbie" does NOT feel good on me...*shudder* Anyway, hi, I am new, if ya couldn't tell....

:D

sry i had to do it :embarrassed::D

Posted

huh? why the title change, now it just looks like it repeats itslef, i would change it back but consdering im the only mod then it's obvious someone higher than me has changed it, o well...

being pinned makes it look wierd on this forum for some reason... i would have pinned it myself, but didn;t think there was much point consdering the current size of the forums.

Posted

you can change if you want. someone renamed one part when I was renaming the other and look what happened haha. Only meant to change one part of it

Posted

and dustin's been hacked, although when he actually comes on chances are he'll notice himslef and change it, stupid moderator powers not able to delete announcents or stuff in submit news :angry:

Posted

Do I look like a n00b to you guys?Please say no, or you wil regret it!!Anyways, Princess_Zelda here. All bow down to my superiorness or you shall suffer!!*evil mechnical laughter* Damn....Don't know what the hell comes over me sometimes... A little bit about myself (Please bare with me here....)Love Zelda, plain and simple!!In Grade 12 (W00T W00T!Well, starting in September but offically, am a senior. Fufufufu...) 16 turning 17 in October. Am insane but the evil laugh gave it away I suppose, didn't it?!?okay, bye!!

Posted

Hello, also Princess Zelda, NAY, NAY-DE-NAY-NAY!!! never will i bow down to a stuck up i-want-to-save-the-world princess :D also on the 7th of june i turned 13!! w00t, i'm in year 8

Posted

<_< quiet, fool. I shall have someone cut off your head....

Posted

Meanie-butt.... :P

Posted

I hope you aren't talking to me cause I got Link....*sighs romantically*

Posted

In a fan fiction between me and my friends, I'm doing better. I'm not worried. :P

Posted

i may be new to THIS forum, but im no where new to ANY forums. any game play help, you can ask me, i have every single LOZ game thats come out so far, and im still waitin for Twilight Princess, and the also heard about Super Smash Brothers Brawl :D

Posted

Hmmm...I think I`ve seen you somewhere before,FD...At this place called Zelda-Infinite,they had this sketch board...and I had a friend there named Fierce Deity..maybe you`re him? (I have the same name as Vivi there)....anyway *throws a cookie at him* :D (wow,a paragraph where I`m not evil!)

Posted

Okay, let's see if you can be evil for ... 50 more posts!>=D

Posted

*catches the cookie and eats it* MMMM yum yum, tastey it is

Posted

....Im..New..hi...that makes me a n00b but soon ill be ...uh...not..a...n00b...nice :)