loz: Chains of Time

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The Chains of Time the one thing that keeps time it self from slipping into the chaotic darkness of an unspeakable evil.

The chains were kept secret from every living thing anyone who tries to find it dies after trying to alter the past and let evil reign upon the world. Forged out of time itself the chains act as a gateway to the past, present, and future. The legends say if one were to obtain it it would be the end for us all. Well thats what the legends say.

Layout

Name:

History:

Appearance:

here is mine

Name: Alex

History: Years after his life ended he raised once again to live

Appearance: Brown hair, Blue looking sword, Yellowish gold eyes, and Chain mail under a dark blue tunic, lastly an earth elemented clock

Edited by The Phoenix (see edit history)

Posted

hmmm i think i may just have to do this guy

Name: Raven

History: On a quest to find a new sword, Raven is scouring the land to find the one called Albitor, The Great Smith. Raven's adventures bring him far and wide, to new towns and new places. Who knows where he will end up.

Appearance: Brown hair, Green tunic (Like Santa's elves lol), Long Sword at his waste

Posted

now we just need more people to start this maybe 3

Posted

I'll join the game

Name:Trivan

History:A young sword champion with a golden longbladed sword and a Goron crafted shield that makes him really tough to beat!Also on the journey to save time.

Appearnce:Brown hair, A Zora roughed made shirt to allow breathing under water, Heavy tin ton boots that look heavy but are actually light ,Supreme gauntlents can pick up gianourmus boulders with these, and has a golden sash belt.

Posted

come on can more people join this, so we can get this thing off the ground finally

Posted

Name: Moriquendi

History: After entering Hyrule from a distant land, he settled in Castle town and spent his nights roaming

the streets, slaying any who attack him.

Appearance: Long, raven-black hair, pale skin, flowing, black hooded cloak with many pockets, a black rapier and several black daggers, and a black tunic and trousers under his cloak.

Posted

Name: Shea

History: she is mysterious and her past is a secret. She tends to travel all over Hyrule and is often underestimated because she is female, however is very independent, tough and an awesome fighter.

Appearance: long strawberry blonde clurly hair and green eyes. she has tribal markings on the left side of her face that start at her eyebrow, run down her temple and curl inwards finishing under her eye. she wears a short sleeved, white undershirt with a brown leather corset and a knee length white skirt that ties at her hip so almost her whole right leg is bare. she also has brown knee length boots, dark green leather gauntlets with gold markings and finally elaborate, gold armour that covers her shoulders. her weapons include a sword and bow, both of which are carried on her back.

come on can more people join this, so we can get this thing off the ground finally

I agree!! let's go

Posted

ok i'll start. this is my first RP so bear with me lol smile.gif

When Shea reached the top of the hill and saw Castle Town below, relief overwhelmed her as it had been four days since she had had any contact with civilisation. She was tired from travelling by foot and was desperate for a solid meal and had heard that a place called 'Telma's Bar' had built up quite a plausible reputation. She began to make her way towards the town and her step quickened as she grew nearer. Light was slowly dispersing from Hyrule and by the time Shea reached the gate and entered through the heavy wooden doors, it was almost completely dark. With the flickering light of the dim torches as her guide, she moved cautiously through the back streets of Castle Town, hearing every noise, feeling every movement.

Anyone who crosses me tonight won't know what struck them...Shea was tired and hungry and the last thing she felt like dealing with was confrontation...

Posted

(In the Chamber of Chains [i dont have any name for it yet suggestions please])

As the night approached its peak of twilight, the dank entrance of the chamber slow shrieked open

a dark figure approached the bell centered behind the chains solidifying the dawn of twilight.

As the chime of the bells whispered through the night sky, a dark figure ment soared on the wave of

the chimes towards the southern entrance of Hyrule's castle town. The dark figure formed into a

seeping hole of twilight. As it resonated from the ground a being with its left arm engulfed with

the power of twilight appeared unconscious.

Posted

(((I have decided to change my character)))

Name: Muad'Dib

Race: Gerudo

History: Moved away from people at the age of 20 and lived in the Desert, honing his skills on travelling monsters.

Appearance: Long brown duster, sand-colored tunic and trousers, tough leather boots, a medium-length sword and throwing discs.

Reaching the crest of the sand dune, Muad'Dib looked at the spires of Castle Town in the distance. Ensuring his equipment was still there, he lowered the hood of his duster and trudged towards Castle Town, his thin features hidden. While he had been in the desert for the last 5 years, not much had changed.

Posted

Name: Link

History: Link lived in the kokiri forest until he was 7. When he turned 7, he went off to start his epic journey. He met navi, his traveling companion. Him and navi saved the kingdom of hyrule, but then they parted ways. Years later he met Midna when the land of hyrule was ruled by twilight. Midna is from a tribe of the twilight realm. She left when she was about 15, she was sent by Princess Zelda to find link and help him save all of hyrule. The two formed a companionship and now travel together in search of an epic journey.

Appearance: He is 5' 4 He has tanned skin. He always wears a Green tunic, and a green elf-ish hat. (no tights though)

(no, he wont be all powerful like in the games. he will be just a normal character. I am just very uncreative.)

Link had plans with some friends at telma's bar, except him and midna had to come from kakariko village, where they were having a bomb arrow shooting contest. After finishing the contest and finding midna, he headed to the bar when he crossed a young woman. "Excuse me, but you look a little lost. Would you maybe like to come with me to the bar and have something to eat and drink? My treat. I'm meeting some friends there later, you should seriously consider getting some food." He said as he walked beside her.

whonWoffThino likes this

Posted

Name: Link

History: Link lived in the kokiri forest until he was 7. When he turned 7, he went off to start his epic journey. He met navi, his traveling companion. Him and navi saved the kingdom of hyrule, but then they parted ways. Years later he met Midna when the land of hyrule was ruled by twilight. Midna is from a tribe of the twilight realm. She left when she was about 15, she was sent by Princess Zelda to find link and help him save all of hyrule. The two formed a companionship and now travel together in search of an epic journey.

Appearance: He is 5' 4 He has tanned skin. He always wears a Green tunic, and a green elf-ish hat. (no tights though)

(no, he wont be all powerful like in the games. he will be just a normal character. I am just very uncreative.)

Link had plans with some friends at telma's bar, except him and midna had to come from kakariko village, where they were having a bomb arrow shooting contest. After finishing the contest and finding midna, he headed to the bar when he crossed a young woman. "Excuse me, but you look a little lost. Would you maybe like to come with me to the bar and have something to eat and drink? My treat. I'm meeting some friends there later, you should seriously consider getting some food." He said as he walked beside her.

Sorry but, could you actually make a character I know I did not post any rules and such but can you not use Link or any zelda character except if you have some kind of major plan.

thanks

(edit: Never mind it wont matter go a head and can someone post something I am trying not to double post)