Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you think the girl in the concept is?

56 posts in this topic

Posted

You're forgeting a naggy boat driver who never gave good advice, and an annoying boat. You're also forgeting an imp who is a b****.

Posted

QUOTE (Frahugganiffle @ Jun 17 2009, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe he/she/it is just a companion of Link's for several reasons. The first is she hardly looks like the Great Fairy Queen. The only similarity is the hairstyle and eye color. The second: it just doesn't seem like Nintendo's style to have an anthropomorphic Master Sword. The third: Link has always had some sort of companion on his journey ever since that owl from Link's Awakening, ranging from an annoying fairy who can't seem to shut up, to a talking hat that looks kind of like a bird, to a kangaroo with boxing gloves.

What? They both have the same skin tone, and the same blank eyes and hair color. Meaning, they must also look exactly alike under their clothes, pardon my imagery. (And besides, children in Wind Waker would probably be around that height if they were in Twilight Princess' style.)

Come on, now.
Come on. If the Fairy Queen from Wind Waker were made in TP's style, she would look EXACTLY like that, save for her dress sense.
Come on.
Sahaqiel

Posted

....I still say love interest.

Posted

"Oh hey. I wouldn't mind carrying you on my back."
Sahaqiel

Posted

I think that she is both a companion and the Master Sword. Because, if they were going to make the Master Sword into Human form it would make sense to make her a companion...or at least in my opinion. She bears a slight resemblance to the great fairy from WW but Great Fairies normally look completely different from previous games and I don't think that all of those similarities to the master sword are accidental. Also... love interest...it's possible but...it seems to be a bit awkward to be both a Sword and a Love interest at the same time....I don't know it's just...weird.....just...:bleh:

Posted

That isn't the Great Fairy, that's the Queen of Fairies from WW.
Sahaqiel

Posted

...I still say love interest.

Posted

I say we wait for Nintendo to tell us more about this game.

Posted

Links always getting freaky with the weird ones... Midna... Ruto... Malon...

I totally vote the mastersword.

Look at her!! seriously!

Same Jewel, same pointy.. head... Her purple cloak mimics the swords handle thing, theyre both grey, AND notice her leggings. they have the criss cross pattern, as does the blades handle.

and obviously links not holding the sword. Links holding the shield in his left hand, if im wrong and he does use his sword in his right arm then thats annoying... but im going with link using his shield as a weopon while the sword is an external weopon. make sense??

:)

Posted

QUOTE (Young Link Addict @ Jun 24 2009, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I say we wait for Nintendo to tell us more about this game.

No. Love interest.

QUOTE (xskullkidx @ Jun 24 2009, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Links always getting freaky with the weird ones...Malon...

WOAH WOAH woah wait wait. I know you didn't just call Malon weird.

Posted

Indeed. Malon is not weird. So she calls Link "fariy boy." Well it's for obvious reasons. That's not really all that weird.