Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you think the girl in the concept is?

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Perhaps the Fairy could inhabit the sword, secretly helping link through the power of the sword?

Posted

may be it is the fourth goddess of time.

Posted

Link360...
Erghugh...
Sahaqiel

Posted

Link doesn't have a sword in his hand, which is unusual for official Zelda concept art. I always saw the picture as him reaching behind him to grab the sword...Though the sword does have a rather "uncomfortable" looking hilt. I'm not sure if I'd want to grab that D:

..That's what she said.

Posted

Perhaps the Fairy could inhabit the sword, secretly helping link through the power of the sword?

no offense but everyone is pretty much repeating me...

anyway i still think that she is the source of the Master Sword's power. Also, if you look at WindWaker, they prayed to the godesses to restore the power to the Master Sword, could they be praying to the girl in the concept art?

Oh, I see. She/he could've possessed it, kind of like a gurardian angel. You know, assuring Link sub-consciously. That's why he's so brave.

not exactly, like she is the source of the Master Sword's power, she inhabits the Master Sword and gives it it's power to banish evil

Posted

What if she isnt the sword itself, but the swords spirit? They say that all swords have spirits, maybe she is Master's spirit. (But not the physical sword)

Posted

QUOTE (Tazay @ Jun 12 2009, 04:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What if she isnt the sword itself, but the swords spirit? They say that all swords have spirits, maybe she is Master's spirit. (But not the physical sword)

I agree. She's been trapped in the sword by the evil wizard Gandalf.

Well not Gandalf, but a crossover would be nice.

Posted

....no comment

Posted

The master sword and Link's companion. ' _ '

Posted

I think she's a wonderful person and a loyal, faithful friend. I'll bet she enjoys singing but finds dancing to be a bit too subjective; she still tries, though, and always has a great time. Her favorite color is orange. Yesterday, she found a quarter 'tween the couch cushions. Yesterday was a good day.

Except she's not the Master Sword.

Posted

QUOTE (Link360 @ Jun 11 2009, 02:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
may be it is the fourth goddess of time.

exactly what i was thinking but i guess well have to wait and see

Posted

A forth Goddess. You're joking right? I've heard about this, but you're serious.

The Goddesses made the triforce as a sign of themselves. There are 3 parts of the triforce. Meaning they are only 3 goddesses.

Posted

I don't really see how she could possibly be the Great Fairy. For one thing she bears absolutely no resemblance to her except for the hair style. Also, Miyamoto stated that this piece of concept art depicted the major plot points of the game (or something along those lines) Normally, the Great Fairy plays minor roles in Zelda games mostly appearing in side quests. I doubt that this would suddenly change to the extent that the Great Fairy becomes a major character in this game.

Posted

What? They both have the same skin tone, and the same blank eyes and hair color. Meaning, they must also look exactly alike under their clothes, pardon my imagery. (And besides, children in Wind Waker would probably be around that height if they were in Twilight Princess' style.)
And they gave Skull Kid from Ocarina of Time one of the most major roles there is in Majora's Mask.
Don't see what's wrong with doing something like that.
If she's the Great Fairy, then that's a pretty extravagant title to be throwing around.
Why can't someone like that be an important character?
Sahaqiel

Posted

I believe he/she/it is just a companion of Link's for several reasons. The first is she hardly looks like the Great Fairy Queen. The only similarity is the hairstyle and eye color. The second: it just doesn't seem like Nintendo's style to have an anthropomorphic Master Sword. The third: Link has always had some sort of companion on his journey ever since that owl from Link's Awakening, ranging from an annoying fairy who can't seem to shut up, to a talking hat that looks kind of like a bird, to a kangaroo with boxing gloves.