Urban Dictionary

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, look up your names and put up the definitions for all to see. It's quite funny. Just search your name. :>

Mine: -

Robbie: A very nice man who likes to steal obese children from their homes at night, then making them lose weight before returning them back to their parents. Usually unscathed.

Donald: An ill tempered old man who sits alone and talks to himself about the "good old days" and enjoys watching cat sex.

Kieran: The act of sleeping with your marijuana in your hand as to protect it from prying fingers. Can be incorporated to describe the act of sleeping with ones pipe and lighter as well.

And this for fun: -

Dustin: a total creeper that stands outside your window when you asleep while heavily breathing.

Posted

Clay

: A sex hungry mongrel.

That in no way describes me. >_<

Posted

Lee:

When used in the context of an Australian Male, the Term/Name "Lee" denotes awesomeness, In 1842 a great man predicted that all males named "Lee" in the year 1987 shall become 'King of the World' upon their 20th birthday.

Nice.

Posted

Dustin:

a total creeper that stands outside your window when you asleep while heavily breathing.

Lee:

When used in the context of an Australian Male, the Term/Name "Lee" denotes awesomeness, In 1842 a great man predicted that all males named "Lee" in the year 1987 shall become 'King of the World' upon their 20th birthday.

Bolton:

A Bolton is a predatory male, usually found on the east coast of Australia, but originating in the north of England. Boltons use charm and wit to lure unsuspecting males into their lairs before turning on them and discarding them with a combination of passive-aggressive techniques and the element of surprise. Sadly for most, a Bolton is generally not discovered until its too late...

Posted

Clay: the biggest sweety in the world...i love him so much

Posted

No one will be safe once Jo-Bengt becomes the ruler of earth. No one. :C

Taylor:

A decent looking girl who is always just one of the guys. Can be your best friend or your worst enemy. Sarcastic and funny yet could get annoying. Resembles a mermaid. Shows little emotion but is truly deep and emotional on the inside.likes to chase the boys but rarely falls in love. Is quite easy to fall for.

Mermaid...? o.o

Posted

Clay: the biggest sweety in the world...i love him so much

I didn't see that part.

Posted

Taylor:

someone that is

good in the sack

Posted (edited)

1. Joseph: A man's man.Extremely Awesome.

2. Joseph: An Unstoppable man who kills anyone in his way he is awesome

3. Joseph: 1.the amazingly hot guy. 2.perfect in all ways. 3.totally hot

And my favorite... :biggrin:

5. Joseph: He is a beautiful, terrible being. A destroyer of worlds. The conquerer of Earth. He is all that is man. Beautiful women flock to him. He will rule the world with his iron fist and see that only the strong prosper.

My last name is not defined.

Edited by Aethix (see edit history)

Posted

Oh man, my name has some interesting definitions. Here we go.

Zachary:

Definition one: Zachary is a Hebrew name that means The Lord Remembers. He's also a guy I know.

Definition two: 1)The most incredible guy in the world

2)Someone who will always be the arms to hold me

3)Someone who keeps his word

4)Someone who is very confident in himself but not arrogant

5)A man of integrity and respect

6)The one person who will always make me feel beautiful

7)The one who I will never get bored of talking to

8)Someone who puts his all into everything he does

9)My Best Friend in the whole world

10) THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!

Definition three: A hot, tennage boy who feels like his mother wants him to kill himself and wants the rest of the world to burn in a flaming inferno.

News Anchor:"A local man set a house on fire today. He says he did it because his mother said it was all he was good at.He is currently on the run. Here is a photo of the man.".

Tyler:

Definition one: basically the strongest, hottest man in the world...he is also a sega genius

Definition two: hottest kid you'll ever meet. with the nicest body you'll ever see.

And my last name...well, most of the definitions aren't suitable for young eyes, as my last name is apparently a slang term in some Irish city.

Posted (edited)

18.Ryan

This is a difficult name to define because it defies many boundaries of human perception, let alone various languages. One of the closest translations that experts give is God or many other variations of that general idea.

Other definitions are thought to be:

Tao

Chi

The Great Spirit

Chuck Norris

Energy

Infinity

Sublime

ect.

Despite the fact that various names have been pinned to Ryan, its seems that all of the above examples (including that of God) cannot even withstand the magnitude of Ryan.

The reason this name continues to elude even the brightest of human minds is that the idea of Ryan cannot possibly exist in a dimensional state. Ryan is so powerful, it defies all laws of this or any other universe. Recent studies have shown that people who have attempted to comprehend this name have either disappeared, died spontaneously, or driven themselves into a pertinent state of insanity and/or catatonia. One common belief is that Ryan is possibly the grounds on which everything and nothing is based. It seems to surpass the idea of infinity. Quantum physicists report that this Ryan is Everything and Nothing. It or He is said to have unexplainable connections with the String and Superstring Theories as Ryan resonates within every single layer of the multi-dimensional complex and yet still exists beyond that point which is where scientists have lost the trail. Various theologists and spiritual leaders believe that Ryan is one who is, as they say, "The Answer". All attempts to understand this idea of Ryan have failed.

Ya...

I nearly suffocated of laughter

Edited by Chef Nonsense (see edit history)

Posted

...Give me your name, Cheffy.

I want it. >:C

Posted

I like mine

1.Connor with an o

person with large penis

omg look at the size of it he must be a connor

2. Connor with an e

Badass; Being Magnificent; Certified Gangsta

Wow, he is being so Conner right now!

3. Conner

a CHRISTIAN very sweet & extra handsome guy with amazing eyes and a cute smile. Irish. weird but in a good way. doesn't do bad things. nonviolent (most of the time). extra genius ;). loves football & is my superman. super good dancer. sumtimes very quiet & at other times super loud. so complicated. thinks he can speak spanish. confuses me, frustrates me, & makes me smile :). knows that in his heart he wants to go to the military ball. is gonna watch the notebook with me. & play in the rain with me and kiss me and hold me close and tell me everything is gonna be ok when i'm :(. needs to spend time with me :(. sumtimes i wish i knew wat he was thinkin. funny. AMAZING. breathtaking. hope he really really does care bout me???...cuz i <3 him :)

That super cute guy Conner that likes McChickens.

Posted

Alice

a young, beautiful, sophisticated woman who is confident in all that she does.

It's the second one but I didn't understand some words the first. And I also realized this probably has to do with twilight... NO! NOT ONLY DID SHE STEAL MY NAME BY MY LIKELINESS TOO!

Posted

Apostle and patron saint of Ireland; an English missionary to Ireland in the 5th century, Word often associated with people who are extremely well educated, successful in life, and good looking.

An all around sexy beast. Faster than lightning, and smarter than Einstein.

All around perfect man and a sexy beast. Known to cause even the most loyal of girls to turn on their boyfriends. Talented with music, words, and kills in any sport he plays. Strong like bull. Always competitive, and ALWAYS wins what he competes in. Some consider to be on the status of not only a god, but THE God.