2. Someone who is there for you

3. Someone who understands where and who you are

4. Someone whoes life used to be misrible everyday

5. Someone who obseses over Legend of Zelda

6. Someone who looks up to Link and refers himself as a Hylian

7. Someone who used to be a ladiesman

8. An honest guy

9. Someone who can be really emotional

10. Someone who is being crushed on by older women at least 1 year older (I don't know why, I'm not much to look at. ???)

11. Someone who is going to the 8th grade (I almost failed one class sweet I made phew)

12. Somewhat smart

13. Can be a deep person

14. Someone who can be real lonly sometimes

15. Someone who can be real tricky

16. Can be annoying

17. Someone who likes to draw

18. Someone people make fun of because I like Legend of Zelda a.k.a. a Dork

19. A 13 year old single guy

20. A somewhat of a Zelda expert

21. Someone who can be real handy with a sword or dagger heck I can even make a butter knife a useful weapon

22. Someone who has sword skills not discovered yet (no seriously I'm dead serious about it)

23. Someone who can be real flexible and can adapt to some environmets easaily.

Yes everyone this is me thats my name and this is who I am

Posted

Just a worse one.

I found more.

Clay: "Something that exhibits the qualities of 'clayness'. Unreal. Weird." <Sounds more like me.

"A state of mind where one lets loose and becomes super funny and kind of weird"

"Clay is someone that is a straight retard...says words wrong such as "big skeesh" laughs about it and then still looks like a dumbass...likes to kiss guys and spanks his monkey afterwards...plays card games with his little brother such as pokemon and yugioh'...had buttpal with a superman action figure once and like it."

<<That's just f***ed up.

"the biggest sweety in the world...i love him so much" I though Rain was kidding, but what the? :fear: It may not be me, but still.

"A person who loves themself beyond all reason."

"crazyy fella.. who needs to look around. and keep his head out from his butt. and get away from the girl who dont want him. and accept the people who do.."

"clay is the biggest sweety in the world...and i love him with all my heart...hes so lovely-i hadta put 2 definitions:)xoxoxoxox" WTF again?

"One who is both homosexual and incredibly stupid. Exhibits poor judgement and poor decision making skills. Someone who doesn't think before they ask a profoundly stupid question. Also may refer to someone with an infintesimal penis, so small it is confused with a clitoris"

:cry: I swear people at my school put this in.

"Similar to an idiot. Shortened version of "clay head". Someone who is easily molded." These just keep getting worse about being gay. Should I really go on? Of course I should.

"A boy who has a girlfriend but secretly has a crush on another girl. He also enjoys wearing womens clothing."

Last one. I swear someone from school did this. Tell me this all the time.

"A rooster sucker...he sucks dick allll day long."

WTF is wrong with people. Why do people think Clay means something gay? It's not right. :(

Posted

Robbie:-

A very nice man who likes to steal obese children from their homes at night, then making them lose weight before returning them back to their parents. Usually unscathed.

"Dude, Billy Jean got robbied last night."

"About time, he was such a fat ass. Hopefully he'll be able to move without needing that forklift when he gets back."

------

a great guy who is so easy to open up to. The first guy i ever cried over. He has a beautiful smile and a sweet fro.

Robbie is over there you should go talk to him.

------

when somthing good happens somthing bad has to happen...

'i got laid last night but then the condom split'

'that is such a robbie'

------

A cool, extremely smart stoner boy who always skips school, and is high 24/7. If he actually is in school, the only thing he will ever do if tests and quizes. He doesn't take notes, and he can get 80% and higher. Don't you wish you were him??

Dont bug robbie, or bother doing it, he will respond negatively to you.

Hes the kid who will start to smoke it up in the shop room anc blow it through the vent. Now thats smart!!

Robbie is an awesome kid. He works hard for his money, but spends his money on weed and alcohol. Robbie has siblings who either join his act of crime, or go against him and rattle tattle on him.

Robbie is the kind of guy who everyone knows he's a lil druggie, but everyone L-O-V-E-S him! Go robbie!

Teacher: Wheres robbie

kids: hes.. uhh at the dentist!

Teacher: oh.. K..

*light light light inhale, blowww*

hippie teacher: robbie what are you doing?!

Robbie: what the hell do you think?

Hippie teacher: robbie hit me man!

Both: puppy ya ahh this is the life

Hannah: eh boy, you baked?

Robbie: puppy off

------

A egotisctical ol' chap who thinks of nothing but getting some action, having a girlfriend at all times, and getting laid. Unaware of his idiocracy he will do ANYTHING to get into your mind, your heart, and your pants. Thinking he has uber stealth skills, he attempts to date and ask out several girls (whom are friends) at a time, unaware that these girls often talk to each other, leaving out no details of his corny-horny texts and love rants. Having all of this happen in the span of one week, he becomes hated rapidly, and talked about behind his back.

Still unaware of the anger projected towards him he continues his foolish plot. Fortunately, he, as will probably happen the rest of his life, will not succeed.

Ex: Pocahontas: Robbie is such a loser!

Summer: OMG I KNOW!!

Lola: I REALLLY hate him. A LOT.

Drusilla: I puppying hate him!

Pocahontas: doggiepoo, what a firecrotch.

------

The man with abs of steel. Not only is he too sexy for his clothes, but he's smart as hell too. You would want to feel him up. Even if your a guy. ESPECIALLY if your a guy. He's so attractive, he turns straight men gay. Unfortunately, his heart belongs to nobody.

Teacher : You're so sexy robbie, want to go behind the portable and... ahem?

Robbie : No teacher, not only are you a male, but my heart belongs to nobody.

Teacher : *runs out crying*

Hot girl : what about me robbie?

Robbie : No. You may be very sexy and italian, but still... My heart belongs to nobody.

Other kid : wait... If the teacher is gone crying, then who will teach us??

------

One who is so hyper they don

Posted (edited)

Holy crap. This will need a LOT of censorship. . I am named Keegan.

(kee-gahn)

1. To be whipped so severely that anyone can tell you to do anything, and you will do it without hesitation

Girl: Bend over and shove this cucumber covered in melted kit-kat up your ass while reciting the german alphabet backwards.

Guy 1: (Complies)

Guy 2: Man, that guy is keegan'd.

whipped dumbass doggiepoo prison popular princess scrawny white

by Rokrin Oct 5, 2008 share this

2. keegan 259 up, 216 down

A huge, floppy, wierd-shapen and overly hairy penis.

Well dude, your dick may be bigger than mine, but at least I don't have a keegan.

flopper wolly worm hairy horse great uncle flag grabber

by Johnny Jun 4, 2006 share this

3. keegan 41 up, 27 down

word to describe how uterly awsome, cool, sexy and handsome someone is.

(the best at everything.)

(the coolest person ever to be on this planet.)

(sexies person alive.)

(to handsome for there own good)

ooooo la la, you look so keegan

Does this frighten anyone? My name actually means "fiery one" in Gaelic (Irish language).

Edited by BladeofHyrule (see edit history)