Cosplays!

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Cosplay is a form of art too, why not have a thread on it ^^ lol If your a cosplayer, have a friend whom is a cosplayer or just found a really awesome cosplay worth noting here and would like to share your/their work, let's see it! Perferably LOZ cosplay but if you really have a cosplay your are proud of and would like to show it off, then your are very welcomed to show it here! <3

I'll start off by showing some of my LOZ cosplays. Recently worn to a con that was last month infact, we won Best Craftsmanship Award ^^

10clzkg.jpg

22yhhh.jpg

2rxbqs4.jpg

104j1w1.jpg

I have tons more LOZ cosplays but i'll save them for a later post XD

Posted

Definitely one of the better Zelda cosplays I've seen in a long time :)

Posted

Hey. Don't you have a youtube account as DuckTapeFreak. Or did you find those pics on the internet? If you are I'm pretty sure you might remember me as LinkxFan 12. If you are DuckTapeFreak, I didn't know you have a hyrule.net account. Cool.

Posted

Koitoko...

I love you.

Don't ever leave.

Posted

That was epic win. Best Link outfit I've ever seen. It got all the right details. I never considered Zant cosplay, and I've never seen any one do the true form of Midna as cosplay. It looks a whole helluva lot better than the imp cosplays.

Posted

Hey. Don't you have a youtube account as DuckTapeFreak. Or did you find those pics on the internet? If you are I'm pretty sure you might remember me as LinkxFan 12. If you are DuckTapeFreak, I didn't know you have a hyrule.net account. Cool.

Yupps! that's me! ^_^ lol yeah they were in my most recent video from a the con i just attended.

Posted

It'd be so awesome if I could afford to do this...

Posted

Aw man, my cosplay is so fail in comparison. I've just gotten into cosplay and a few friends and I went to Animania in Brisbane a couple of months ago. We had Kallen Stadtfeld from Code Geass, Misa and Sayu from Death Note, and Deidara and Itachi from Naruto in our group.

I was the little!Itachi. It was pretty fun. :)

P5090024.jpg

Posted

Hang on a sec. Is this Link or Midna as Kiotoko-Solo. Or is it both of you.

Posted

Hang on a sec. Is this Link or Midna as Kiotoko-Solo. Or is it both of you.

It's Link as Kiotoko-Solo ^^

Posted

Oh cool.

Posted

PICT0312.jpg

I'm Ghetto L... I plan to get a wig for it sometime I just couldn't get one for the movie...

Posted

Cool cosplay.

Posted

Incredibly nice, definitely a well deserved best Craftsman award, the whole thing is really well done!

I lack any of the skills necessary to do/make any myself, as well as nowhere to wear it to or the ability to look like any of the characters, but I really appreciate seeing what other people can come up with.

Posted

:o! Awesomesauce. That's amazing.