Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda retaurant

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys. I was talking with someone from nintendonow.com (Chris Conyers) and asked him about nintendo making a Zelda based restaurant. He thought it was a good idea and thought that it could possibly be built. I'm gonna send the designs so keep a look out for the restaurant when it's built I'll let you know if it is.

Posted

I'm gonna send the designs so keep a look out for the restaurant when if it's built (which it almost definitely will not be) I'll let you know if it is.

Fix'd

Posted

Well the guy from nintendo said it was a cool idea.

Posted

Well the guy from nintendo said thinks it was is a cool idea waste of money.

Posted

Hey knock it off. :angry: I'm dead serious. I could seriously go down and talk to them in person. They are in Lakland, Florida. My aunt lives there and I could go down and talk to them myself.

Posted (edited)

Though you may be serious, that does not excuse the fact that the idea isn't the best, I'll say. It's fact that you'd have to rely on the area being rich in Zelda fans.

Edited by Rain (see edit history)

Posted

Well it isn't the best, true but it still is a cool idea. I mean c'mon this is something zelda fans can enjoy. Eating at a restaurant that is purely based on Zelda. Thats gotta count for something.

Posted

Not if there aren't enough Zelda fans in the area to keep the restaurant in business while taking in a profit. You'd have to do some market research to see what area would be best suited for something like this. If you found somewhere, then that would be great. I'm not trying to stop you if you're deadly serious, but I'm just saying that it's not a "build it and they will come" kind of situation.

Posted

Well it isn't for just Zelda fans. It's for anyone who wants to eat there.

Posted

Maybe they might not be comfortable in a place surrounded by fanatics, maybe not. It might be different where you come from. I wouldn't, for example, want to eat in a Castlevania themed restaurant. I'd much rather stay in a clean and comfortable cafe, wherever it might be. The setting it pretty important for me in a restaurant etc.

Posted

Yeah well that's just you. I have different areas of the restaurant. There are 8 doors that have a certin theme to them. Like if you choose the door that says goron you will be in a room that has a red lava style carpet. Death mountian wall paper or painted on. Pics of Fyrus the boss of twilight princess goron mines and a pic of a goron. Plus it will have music of the goron city theme. You have an option of where you eat. Not to mention the friendly service.

Posted

Any chance we might get a look at the design?

Posted

Maybe. I'm not exactly sure how to post it up. Plus I'm not much of a good artist. It might suck to some people.

Posted

The problem is, if Nintendo were going to do something like this, they probably would have already done it.

Video game franchises are not as easily milked as movie franchises.

Posted

A Zelda restaurant sounds like something that would found in a theme-park.