Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda retaurant

37 posts in this topic

Posted

probably and thanks.

What do you think of this. You know how the triforce is sometimes refered to the golden pyramid. What about on the breakfast menu The Golden Wallfles or Pancakes? Triforce shaped wallfles or pancakes. I know it sounds stupid or weird but what do you think?

Posted

Hey knock it off. :angry: I'm dead serious. I could seriously go down and talk to them in person. They are in Lakland, Florida. My aunt lives there and I could go down and talk to them myself.

Nintendo is in Washington state, not Florida.

Posted

No I'm talkin about NintendoNow.com. They could send these ideas to Nintendo.

Posted

Yes, let's raise taxes so we can waste it all on a restaurant that would go out of business within a week.

You can't be serious about this. JUST BECAUSE SOMEBODY SAYS IT'S A COOL IDEA DOESN'T MEAN IT'LL HAPPEN. If it does, I can assure you that they'll be taking their OWN designs into more than consideration.

Also, shut up, Umbreon.

Posted

Yes, let's raise taxes so we can waste it all on a restaurant that would go out of business within a week.

You can't be serious about this. JUST BECAUSE SOMEBODY SAYS IT'S A COOL IDEA DOESN'T MEAN IT'LL HAPPEN. If it does, I can assure you that they'll be taking their OWN designs into more than consideration.

Also, shut up, Umbreon.

Yeah yeah i know but it's worth a shot. I don't give up that easialy. You gotta admit I'm stubborn.

Posted

Yeah yeah i know but it's worth a shot. I don't give up that easialy. You gotta admit I'm stubborn.

There's such a thing as being too stubborn, however. After a while it begins to annoy people.

Posted

Well I'm gonna try anyways. So there's no stoping me from at least trying.