Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda anime

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi everyone. I'm also working on making a Zelda Twilight Princess anime then I'll work on the other if this one works. Keep an eye out for youtube and I'll let you now when/if it starts.

Posted

You're going to animate, voice, orchestrate and plan an entire anime? While working on blueprints for a Zelda themed restaurant?

Dude...

You're hardcore.

Posted

Thanks but I'm having some help from someone with the whole thing. She is helping me get it started because I don't know how to start it. I have everything planed out but I can't start the thing cause I don't know how. Plus I'll have some of my friends to do the voices. So dude I'm not that hardcore.

Posted (edited)

How will you do the animations? Do you use Flash or something?:embarrassed:

Edited by Warhorse (see edit history)

Posted

Awesome. Hope you post a link to it when it's done-if it is on youtube of course.

Posted (edited)

Awesome. Hope you post a link to it when it's done-if it is on youtube of course.

This made me lol.

jk <3

But seriously.

Edited by Rain (see edit history)

Posted

How will you do the animations? Do you use Flash or something?

Acctaully I don't know yet. Still deciding and we're stil working on the anime. :embarrassed:

Posted

I don't know a crap about flash, but I heard that it's not very difficult. Or, not more difficult than Java or somethin' like that.

Posted

I like how he started with 'Hi everyone. Im also...'

Best of luck!

Posted

:D Thanks.

Posted (edited)

This better not have awful fan fiction like quality. I don't care whether or not the animations or the voice acting is bad, but I swear if you make up a plot that has Link's brother and Ganondorf's son (Spelling his name "Gannondorf", of course), eight love interests, blatant unnecessary canon rape, constantly out of character characters, and some dragon or annoyingly clich

Edited by Sahaqiel (see edit history)

Posted

This better not have awful fan fiction like quality. I don't care whether or not the animations or the voice acting is bad, but I swear if you make up a plot that has Link's brother and Ganondorf's son (Spelling his name "Gannondorf", of course), eight love interests, blatant unnecessary canon rape, constantly out of character characters, and some dragon or annoyingly clich

Posted (edited)

Here is an zelda anime i found.

Edited by The White Rose (see edit history)

Posted

I know about it already. I have it in my favorites on youtube and it is what inspired me to do this.

Posted

Midna looks funny in that anime... she looks half imp, half human-ish... And that silhouette of Wolf Link looks more like a Greyhound :/