Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What do you believe?

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Do we really, really need some of those religions up there? im sure no one will pick them (well, pick them and be honest about it)

Athiest.

Posted

I was raised Christian so that what i believe in.

Posted

I'm agnostic. Not quite sure what to believe but I feel more strongly about things like the big bang, natural selection, and all that stuff. I find it hard to believe in a great deity that's existence can in no way be proven. I also find modern day religions frighteningly totalitarian about being monotheistic... As I've told a friend:

"I think the Christan religion is as scary and suppressive as the Chinese government... (Greek religion=Greek myths...)"

Posted

Other. I do the same as Rain except that I believe that 99% of all religions is false and are ridiculous lies and such.

Many would label me an Atheist, but I'm really more of whatever YLA said he was - I don't really know whether he exists or not, don't care whether he does or doesn't, and knows that if he does exist, it is no way the God portrayed in any of the religions (that God contradicts himself and the religions themselves contradict themselves about him so often it's ridiculous).

And evolution is most definitely a real thing. I mean really, the proof for it is staggering. I don't see how anyone can say that there are problems with it or say it doesn't exist.

Posted

I'm agnostic. Not quite sure what to believe but I feel more strongly about things like the big bang, natural selection, and all that stuff. I find it hard to believe in a great deity that's existence can in no way be proven. I also find modern day religions frighteningly totalitarian about being monotheistic... As I've told a friend:

"I think the Christan religion is as scary and suppressive as the Chinese government... (Greek religion=Greek myths...)"

That's the word I was thinking of. Agnostic.

Posted

I'm a Mormon.

Posted

Haha. I like how there are so many obscure religions up there and no Mormonism.

But seriosuly, you should just have listed the main ones likely to appear and if anybody was of one of the obscure ones, they could just select other.

Arcanelord, o/

Posted

Indeed.

Posted

udated + added one.

Posted

Indeed.

>:(

It's a high five. I go o/

You go \o

or vice versa.

Posted

I don't know of any Christians who have run tanks over high school students... but that's just me.

Posted

Darwin all the way!

Posted

>:(

It's a high five. I go o/

You go \o

or vice versa.

Ahh... I see.... \o

Posted (edited)

0-3 \0

Oh, sorry.

Christian :zelda: