Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I should have stayed in bed.

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I busted my ankle yesterday morning around 6 am. Luckily we were taking my dad to see a doctor. After he saw my dad i asked him if he would take a look at my ankle. Sorry i am getting ahead of myself. Here is what happened. I go outside because i hear a noise like some birds getting into a big fight. Well there were no birds but a lot of branches on the ground. Well after picking up all the branches i went to see if there were more or any dead birds. Well i ran into a wooden well we have in the front yard it stated falling forward then backward and came down and smashed my foot. Now that you are caught up the doctor order an ex-ray and i found out i have a sprain. Now i have to ware a gel cast. I should of just staid in bed.

:ouch: :ouch: :ouch:

Edited by The White Rose (see edit history)

Posted

Ouch! This reminds me of the time when I broke the arc of my foot on my right foot.

Posted

About eight years ago I was at a friends house, we were running around his yard when I tripped on a brick sticking out of his walkway. It hit it and broke my ankle, now every once and a while it sprains.

Posted

Can't you learn how to use periods, word sentences correctly, and use correct grammar?

I mean, really. :|

Posted

I've only broken a bone once. I was on a Quad Bike and I fell off. That was fine, though. So I was lying in the mud, minding my own business when the person immediately behind me pulls on the brakes as he sees me fall off and he stops a little too late. One wheel on one shoulder, and another on the other. I broke my left collar bone, but all I did was drink poo loads of milk and it was fine in a week.

Posted

I've never broken my bones. :joy:

Posted

Lucky son of a ah um good for you

Posted

I tend to trip and fall and hurt myself accidentally, but I haven't ever really broken a bone or had a bad cut before. I don't know why, either. My only explanation for this would be that the people in my classes break their bones often, and they are daredevils. I am a total introvert. Meh. Hope you feel better soon, though. Sprains suck.

Posted

I busted my ankle yesterday morning around 6 am. Luckily we were taking my dad to see a doctor. After he saw my dad i asked him if he would take a look at my ankle. Sorry i am getting ahead of myself. Here is what happened. I go outside because i hear a noise like some birds getting into a big fight. Well there were no birds but a lot of branches on the ground. Well after picking up all the branches i went to see if there were more or any dead birds. Well i ran into a wooden well we have in the front yard it stated falling forward then backward and came down and smashed my foot. Now that you are caught up the doctor order an ex-ray and i found out i have a sprain. Now i have to ware a gel cast. I should of just staid in bed.

:ouch: :ouch: :ouch:

Ouch hope ya fell better. Something like that happened to me but I sprained my arm. I played on a baseball team and after our game (this was about 4 years ago when I was about 9) my mom took me and my brother to a playground so my brother could run around for a bit (he was about 6 or 7) I went down a slide at what felt like 50 miles an hour and landed on the ground and bent my arm back. I'm lucky my bone didn't pop out of place and stick out of my skin. it just got sprained. This was mostly bad because I couldn't play baseball for a while. Luckly it was my left arm. I do almost everything with my right.