Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

who hates the ps3!!!!!!!!

65 posts in this topic

Posted

:wacko: AHH! So many people hate the ps3. Its not bad just...misunderstood. Who am I kidding it sucks and theres no denying it. Wii rocks. Nuff said.

Posted

:wacko: AHH! So many people hate the ps3. Its not bad just...misunderstood. Who am I kidding it sucks and theres no denying it. Wii rocks. Nuff said.

Amen to that lol :D Its an overpriced, rpg playing piece of crap which only guys who are desperate will buy! Thnk god the Wii was so cheap, and awesome!!!

Posted

it had an awesome price

compared to those losers

Posted

I agree, the PS3 is stupid, I hate it, it's real ugly too, it doesn't have anything good about it unless you're a graphics freak or something like that. The Wii is much more better, I think.

Posted

The PS3 is about graphics, not gameplay!

OVERPRICED JUNK!

OVERPRICED JUNK!

I have made my point.

Posted

I used to like sony. I'll never buy a PS3 for 3 reasons...

1. Every game on it is sh*t or is on another system..

2. They shut down Lik-Sang...

3. They're money-hungry, pigfaced Japanese people.

So, you hate pigfaced Japanese people, and yet you dare play zelda? Your stereotyping. Quit it already. That's just wrong.

Posted

You took that wrong. He said the people who made the ps3 are money hungry pig-faced japanese people, not that every japanese person is money hungry and pig faced.

Posted

>.> whatever!

Posted

Nintendo fans just feel thratened D:

Posted

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*ah... feels good to release the anger*

overpriced and ye... Wii roxxxx!!!!

Posted

Wii does "roxxx" but the ps3 has a blueray disc player. Dont those go for over a thousand or something? If so, it's more than a bargain.

Posted

Don't treat the PS3 like that V_V (Gets a hammer at the ready for the PS3's carnage) I said leave it alone! (Gets ready for the little junk's beating of a life time) I said leave it or I will call the cops! (It had it's days. Now it will have it's beating) God..... Some people just don't understand! (You looking at me? I think you are.......)

Posted

wii came up with motion control :D

ps3 a month later also motion control :unsure:

but ps3 is way overpriced

Posted

anybody who loves sony will never be my friend

i mean :unsure: sony :unsure:

Posted

GAAAAAAHHHHH adf'aostsertgao8t'agrlfh to sony.

sony isnt a proper noun. It doesnt deserve the honor of being proper. I hate sony because they are stpid little punks sticking thier noses in the gaming arena, WHERE THEY DONT BELONG. And so is Bill Gates. But he and Microsoft deserve the honor of being proper nouns because he made Windows. (the best OS EVAR)

Another reason I hate sony is because of the many racist games they support that most commonly include African Amercans. I thought we were way past those stages considering the amount of time that has passed.

Last but not least sony's products arent durable. Take for example my friends cousin. He got a PSP for Christmas. It falls out of his hands, barely two feet of the ground. BUS-TED. the lase shifted. So much for Blu-Ray.

sony is also a bunch of pompous scumbag jerks that did shut down Lik-Sang. Which led to the not-getting ( I couldnt think of a better word. :embarrassed: ) of my DS Lite.