Posted

SONY SUKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

overpriced

huge

copy of wii

same as ps1 &2

SO IT SUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted

I CANT STAND THE PS3! :angry: They took everthing from Nintendo from the internet channel to the motion sensor controllers (which absolutely suck on the PS3) The only thing i like about the PS3 are the awsome graphics! :D

Posted

okay the one thing i hate about Ps3 is that really needs a new name come you can think of one

Posted

I don't hate the ps3, What I do hate are die-hard SONY fanatics that will go out of their way to make other companies look bad, like that guy on the news with the picture of a Wii-mote sticking out of his plasma screen TV, He went out of his way to try, and fail miserably, to make the Wii look terrible...

I don't hate the ps3 but I would never buy it either :D

The cost is unbelievable, My friend's dad went and stood in line for 3 hours, while kids drove by throwing rocks at them, to buy one just so he could sell it on ebay for $3200$ lmao.

Posted

Definition for PS3 (hope i don't offend anyone)

Piece of

S**t version

Posted

SONY SUKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

overpriced

huge

copy of wii

same as ps1 &2

SO IT SUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!1

how can it be a copy of wii if it's just like ps 1 and 2???

Anyway, sony sucks and microsoft is worst. What the hell does Bill Gates have to do with gameconsoles? Nintendo is best, microsoft and sony are just bad copies.

Posted

I think that nintendo is more reliable because it's a soley gaming compony and microsoft and sony are new, unexperienced, overpricing idiots that only care about the grafics for a game. nintendo actualy makes games, while microsoft and sony are just wannabe game makers. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Finaly some people who share my pain.

Posted

I think that nintendo is more reliable because it's a soley gaming compony and microsoft and sony are new, unexperienced, overpricing idiots that only care about the grafics for a game. nintendo actualy makes games, while microsoft and sony are just wannabe game makers. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Finaly some people who share my pain.

:angry: Oh yeah, and sony has used the same console design for 3 generations, 3 GENERATIONS!!!!!!!! :angry:

Posted

Wii does "roxxx" but the ps3 has a blueray disc player. Dont those go for over a thousand or something? If so, it's more than a bargain.

Tell me again, what's so great about the bluray disc anyway?

Posted

<_< . . . because it was made by Sony. . .

i agree 100% i have a sony hates you button :D

Posted

PS3 is just a ripoff console in my opinion. They're in it for the money. (Six hundred bucks for a cheap video game system? No.)

Posted

thier is a few reasons i slightly like sony:

ps1

ps2

my aunt works there with the bigwigs (but not the small wigs!)

Posted

i only like the ps1 and ps2, here the PS3 is at $1500!!! :angry: IT'S A RIPOFF!!! but the Wii is a lot cheaper and better :D

Besides the PS3 has only bloody games and some sport and racing. what happened to the rpg/adventures? same as the 360 :unsure:

Posted

i hates teh ps3 with all my heart =p

i hate every sony product o.O