Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rune Warriors

6 posts in this topic

Posted

In the year 1009 the Earth was threatened by The Amatti, a group of demons from the sky. A group called The Hirohim forged five Runes, magical tablets infused with the powers of nature. The Hirohim bestowed them on five champions who used their newfound abilities to defeat the Amatti sacrificing themselves in the process. Telok the ruler of the Amatti swore vengeance and vowed to return in 1000 years when his powers were once again at their peak. Fearing for the future The Hirohim retrieved the Champions souls from Valhalla and returned them to life, ensuring that the cycle of reincarnation would last 1000 years.

Now in the year 2009 the signs of the Amatti have begun to appear, calling for the Champions revival. You are on of the Champions!

Here's what to fill out

Name:

Country of Origin:

Rune power: (One each; Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Electricity)

History:

Name: Tyler Jesson

Country of Origin: United States

Rune Power: Fire

History: Tyler was found by nuns on the doorstep of the Crescent Hills Orphanage. He lived there for six years until he was adopted by Tovin and Linka Jesson. Tyler showed great intellect and was seen as a prodogy (all of the chosen can tap into vast stores of knowledge from their past lives). He graduated college at 15 and went on to teaching, his specialty was ancient cultures. One day he was visited by a man who told him that he was special, a fact that didn't sink in until he conjured fire. Being the first activated Tyler vowed to help Hiro, the mysterious stranger find a awaken the other Champions, The Acolites.

Posted (edited)

This post can be edited by users like you. Click the button below the Wiki to begin contributing to this Wiki post!

Edited by Rokai (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Pardon my French, but do you make a new topic every time the old one dies >.>

also, not to be TOTALLY heartless...

Name:Isaak Locke

Country of Origin:Russia

Rune power:Electricity

History:Isaak always had it bad, he was a orphan, infact, he only friend was a dog named Nic. He and Nic had some bad times as they grew older. But once Isaak grew old enough, he joined the Russian military straight away. The only problem was he secretly brought Nic along, so he got into some trouble. But later after his punishment, he was sent to one of the quietest area of Russia. soon afterwards, that exact area was attacked, and the ones who were there with Isaak say that they were about to be slaughtered, when Isaak surprisingly took out a gun that none of the others had noticed, and he brutally killed off most of the attackers. Afterwards, Isaak was transferred to a Camp near north Korea where he was watched by a general interested in his little affair in the accident. It turned out that Isaak was one of the best Marksmen in Russian history. And that even without a Degree, he was also one of the Best Mechanics in Russian History. Isaak was offered many times to become a high ranking general, but he declined every offer, he said that if he were to become a higher rank, then the "spark" would go away. Every single general had no clue what he meant, so they decided to ask him to go on private missions, strangely, he agreed to THAT. After 8 years in the Russian Military, Isaak was specially noticed by a man who came to him and told him why he was so good at Shooting and with Mechanics. Isaak didn't know what he meant until he shot a ball of electricity out of his hand. Isaak didn't know why he could do this, but he assumed he could for a reason, so him and Nic decided to help Hiro and his friend, Tyler.

Edited by Rokai (see edit history)

Posted

I am hesitant to join this, for I do not like how the ones you make always seem to end in about 4-5 pages. I would like this one to be long and deep and for the characters in it to not meet right in the beginning, and maybe take some time to find and join each other.

I'll join this anyway, though I'll post my character later (once I think of him).

Posted

Tyler looked out at the sea of faces. His mind drifted back to when he first started teaching, "barely into puberty and already teaching" Mr. Michaels his professor said once. He snapped back to the present quickly. "And Cnut Viking king of England finally died in 1035, bringing to a close on of the greatest empires of the Midval world." Tyler looked at his watch. "class dismissed for today, get plenty of rest for tomorrow we start our discussion of King Arthur, Folk Hero, or true figure?" As the students left the lecture hall Hiro entered. "You certainly have a way with them." Hiro said smiling. "Any luck yet?" Tyler asked. "None I'm afraid, no one else has fully awakened yet!" Tyler looked around. "Where's Isaak?" he asked. "Where do you think!"

Isaak and Nic sat in the quad eating burgers. "That good Isaak?" Tyler asked. "Oh hello Hiro, Tyler." Isaak said with his mouth full. "You can't get good hamburgers in Russia, only in America!" Tyler bent down. "How are ya Nic?" he said moving into pet him, but backing away at a bark. "Your dog hates me, why?" "Nic doesn't trust men I suits, don't take it personal." Tyler looked at his suit. "I love this suit, it's Armani!" Hiro nodded. "It's a good suit." he said. "Any luck finding the others?" Isaak asked. "None they haven't activated." Tyler looked at his watch. "Well I hope it happens soon, according to my research the Amatti invaded on August 12th 1009, that gives us two months to prepare." Isaak clapped Tyler's sholder. "Fear not Comrade, fate has chosen us we will not fail!"

Posted (edited)

I had an idea similar to this many, many moons ago... Only... for a video game....

Name: Ryuzaki

Country of Origin: Japan

Rune power: Wind

History: (Apperantly an Orphan)Ryuzaki had a hard life, living on the streets, being fired from every job, never once attending schools. And despite the latter he was an incredibly intelligent person. He didn't even really need schooling. One night, while walking to his favorite place, he was ambushed by a gang of thugs. Luckily he was skilled in hand-to-hand combat. When he started to get beat really bad, he attempted to run away. One thug chased him, but Ryuzaki ran so fast he was already gone. This was when he was 17.

It was a very stormy night, Ryuzaki was walking along a beach in California, very alert should trouble find him as it always did. The gang always managed to find him, no matter how well he ran away and hid his tracks.

A sudden feeling told him he was being followed. Not knowing if it was the gang or some other normal person he didn't look back, nor speed up. He continued walking. When his pursuer started to walk faster, so did Ryuzaki. They both started to speed up until they were almost running.

"WAIT!" A voice called. It came from behind him. Ryuzaki's head swiveled around to look, a man was running after him, but how was he so far behind? Ryuzaki hadn't even been running. Upon instinct, he stopped and turned to face the man.

He smiled. "Hello, im Hiro."

Edited by L (see edit history)