Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

h8 a specific company? Posrt it here.

20 posts in this topic

Posted

H8 Sony and Microsoft? (But not Nintendo, or else you are pollitically INSANE for going on a Nintendo site...SEEK HELP IF YOU DO!) then post it here, along with your facts on why you hate them.

I h8 sony and Microsoft becasue 1: The Xbox 360 is just an upadated Version of the Original Xbox, with Updated Chraphics and other S**T. Enter the Wii and Ps3. Microsoft has hit a Major Matketing Bump, their money going down the drain. Acting Stubbron, they advertise their probuct, refusing to give up, and in the next two or three Decades, microsoft will be no more. Or at least hte Xbox won't.)

now, speaking of the PS3, I (and others) hate it because it is Cheap, overpriced (WAAAAAAAAAAYYYY Overpriced) and handles (sooner of later) poorly. If you don't believe this, (that it handles poorly) I have a friedn who bougt a PS3, and it handlees like total CRAP. But what do they do? They follow the same approach as Microsft and Nintendo, steal their altogether ideas, overprice it to make a quick cash grab, and call it a Day, Man, If there were more than one defition of Lazy-@$$, Sony would be first.

The wii has truly Dominated. In the following Years to come, Sony and the big M will lose out, leaving Nintendo, for the first time in Generations, the sole surivior of the Console War. SONY AND MICROSOT, A MESSAGE TO YOU AND YOUR FANBOYS: GIVE UP! YOU'VE ALREADY LOST! GO HOME AND THINK ABOUT THE TIME AND MONEY YOU'VE WASTED, aND YOUR OVERALL LIFE!

I belive I made my point. Somy and Microsoft have no choice but to give up and surrunder. IKf not, they WILL Go bankrupt. ABOLOTULY 100% will gO BANKRUPT. so give up or go home.

now you post yours thoughts about them. i don't care if you people are fanboys or fanchicks. SONY AND MICROSOFT HAVE LOST. END OF STORY!

Posted

I don't really hate any company, because each one has its own good games. But I'd choose Nintendo over Sony or Microsoft without even thinking about it. NINTENDO PWNS! :lol:

Posted

The xbox will probably never die. The sony playstation might, But I really doubt the xbox will.

Microsoft is way too powerful of a company to simply 'give up' in the console market. Microsoft is easily one of the richest companies in the world, with far much more influence & money than nintendo has or will ever have.. I dont like to admit this, but its true.

Posted

Nintendo was the king of the videogame market untill the N64. Time to get the throne back!

Posted

Apple >.> I hate them. Everyone in school buys a Ipod instead of the glorious Creative Zen.

Creative Zen: Vision M > Video ipod.

Same price also but creative Zen: Vision M has WAAAAAY more features and won't break as easily.

Posted

Umm... I agree with Wassupman.

Posted

I agree with your opinions wassupman, but ZuZu is right the X-Box will likely never die.

That thing is like the roadrunner, it won't go down.

But on the other hand, whats-his-face, uhhhh, Bill Gates just resigned.

When vista was launched (I think), so if it has the X-Box may go down the toilet.

Posted

He hasn't resigned, just stepped down. He owns the company, but doesn't run it.

Anyway... The Xbox was a decent console, a bit bulky, but worth it for not having to buy memory cards. They even got round the problem of not being able to move your saves to somebody else with the MU (Memory Unit). The Xbox 360 built on that success, but didn't improve on it. The Xbox 360 followed Sony's lead in merely making a better version of a previous console.

Think about it, in gaming terms, both Sony and Xbox have contributed nothing. Nintendo invented the console itself, the analogue stick, the use of dual sticks (stupid Sony recieved an award for that!) and almost pioneered disc technology in games. Nintendo are the only major company that have contributed to gaming in the world. And what do they get from it? Zip, zero, nil, nadda! People ignore Nintendo because they are a Japanese company that "only make kiddie games". This in turn causes 3rd party developers to shy away from them, meaning that Nintendo has to use its own characters, can you imagine Mario in a realistic shoot-em-um or FPS? Neither can I.

The Wii, however, has attracted more attention from developers. As people are beginning (I say beginning) to realise that graphics are only a small part of a game's overall appeal, the Wii's gameplay-oriented design is perfect for games that don't rely on graphics for appeal, but on fun.

Now for some PS3 bashing!

It is overpriced. It is just a PS2 with a hard drive and a processor upgrade. Sony have forgotten that most of their consumer-base are middle class teenagers. Not rich adults with cash to splash!

So in conclusion. MS have to start innovating before they mess up like Sony. Sony have royally F**ked themselves, they are losing money on the PS3 because people wont buy them. And Nintendo are finally getting the recognition they deserve because 3rd party developers are realising the potential of the Wii. :D

Posted

i personally hate Sony because of their consoles and their stubbornness, but i like some of their games. like what some other guy said a while ago, "i hate the console, but like the games".

sony is so bad, like, they think thier good because they have the nost buttons on thier controller. (well they did, 360 now has 1 more than sony) they tryied to copy nintendo with their awsome controller idea.

i can go on, but cant be bothered, i like posted a whole list in an old topic somewer in this forum.

Posted

I hate those apple commercials where they portray the PC as some retarded old guy and the Mac as "cool" or whatever they tried to go for.

I just feel insulted that they would think they could win people over with a commercial like that.

I feel insulted that they think we're that stupid.

Posted

Ressurrection from the Dead Boooox...

I'm not a fan of Blizzard. Simply because they're sucking my friends into paying 12 dollars a month-WHICH WILL BE USELESS when World of Warcraft is obsoleted- to play something that I think isn't /HALF/ as fun as Guild Wars.

Sony. Sony, sony, sony. The last console you'll EVER get for my money is a PSP. Unless I buy one off Ebay for much less and the money doesn't GO to you. You and your idiot fanboys can die in a ditch somewhere. >>"

Microsoft. You copy EVERYONE'S ideas and are assfaces about it. Take the Zune. "Zune. Welcome to the neighborhood." Neighborhood of WHAT?!? Ipod idea theives!? Get real and get original.

Apple. You guys are absolute asses. The Ipod is just a fancy-assed MP3 player that acts like a game player. "Look, our IPod is FLAT so we're gonna sell one to you for 300 dollars!" Pssht.

And YOU, Nintendo.

You guys rock.

Posted

I'm not sure where I saw this, but I think someone said that Sony or Microsoft was trying to copy the Wii controller.

If they do that, I swear to God, that company will have so much hate spam. :angry:

Posted

Ressurrection from the Dead Boooox...

I'm not a fan of Blizzard. Simply because they're sucking my friends into paying 12 dollars a month-WHICH WILL BE USELESS when World of Warcraft is obsoleted- to play something that I think isn't /HALF/ as fun as Guild Wars.

Sony. Sony, sony, sony. The last console you'll EVER get for my money is a PSP. Unless I buy one off Ebay for much less and the money doesn't GO to you. You and your idiot fanboys can die in a ditch somewhere. >>"

Microsoft. You copy EVERYONE'S ideas and are assfaces about it. Take the Zune. "Zune. Welcome to the neighborhood." Neighborhood of WHAT?!? Ipod idea theives!? Get real and get original.

Apple. You guys are absolute asses. The Ipod is just a fancy-assed MP3 player that acts like a game player. "Look, our IPod is FLAT so we're gonna sell one to you for 300 dollars!" Pssht.

And YOU, Nintendo.

You guys rock.

woa... that microsoft 1 was uncalled for... zune is awsome :D im getting a zune, im acualy trading in my ipod video for 1. cus zune is better!

Posted

Sony gets the money for pretty much every PSP they make. They would sell them to Best Buy or some place for a certain ammount, then Best Buy resells them. Getting one off of ebay doesn't mean Sony didnt make the money.

Posted

True - But it means they get one sale instead of two.