Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

h8 a specific company? Posrt it here.

20 posts in this topic

Posted

microsoft (dunno why I bother writing the whole name, they sux) can go and suck sony's toes while sony enjoys it while they're going bankrupt... msoft is going to be the first of sony and msoft thats gonna go bankrupt, but msoft will take sony with them.

NINTENDO will win!

Posted

No, they sell PSPs in bulk, you know? In order for anyone to even get a hold of one, it had to have been bought from sony.

Posted

okay i must say i was proud of nintendo!! until they came out with the gamecube which i mean wasn't to bad but they mde the game for little kids and they were way to easy. (the zelda windwaker game was a horrible game (you just walk throught it)) and still the Cube went out with a bang with the zelda twilight princess game.

Posted

Yaay, someone who hates Wind Waker too! ^-^ Now, onto bashing sony and their stupid console. sony dosnt deserve to be capitalized.

One reason sony sucks becuse their products not effin durable. At all. I dropped my GBA SP oohhh about... 47 times and it was open, fell straght down, button side upper, screen downward every single time. It still works. I dropped my cube the first day I got it, it works. I spilled water on my DS, it works. Heck, I even dropped my GBA in a pool! IT. WORKS. I spill soda on my PS2, its off. And guess what? Its dead! No more PS2 for me. Quite frankly I wasnt very sad. My reaction when it didnt work was, WOOHOO! Its DEAD! DEEEEAAAAD! Then I called my friend who got me it and acted all sad.

And a few reasons why the PS3 sucks is, its a piece of crap, you dont get your monies worth, its a console played by crack heads. Its a piece of crap because, my friend got one for Christmas. Its plugged in, everythings hooked up, its on for about 3 seconds, and it turns itself off. It wouldnt tur back on, and when she called sony for a replacement, they say no. And, sony copied Nintendo by stealing their motion sensing! To sum it all up, sony is a buch of potheads, living in a storm drain and making a pitiful excuse for a game console, if you would even call it that.

I wont bash Microsoft be cause they made PC, and I like the Xbox and the 360. They have good games. :mellow: But in the end, all will die and NINTENDO WILL RULE ALL!

Posted

Yaay, someone who hates Wind Waker too! ^-^ Now, onto bashing sony and their stupid console. sony dosnt deserve to be capitalized.

One reason sony sucks becuse their products not effin durable. At all. I dropped my GBA SP oohhh about... 47 times and it was open, fell straght down, button side upper, screen downward every single time. It still works. I dropped my cube the first day I got it, it works. I spilled water on my DS, it works. Heck, I even dropped my GBA in a pool! IT. WORKS. I spill soda on my PS2, its off. And guess what? Its dead! No more PS2 for me. Quite frankly I wasnt very sad. My reaction when it didnt work was, WOOHOO! Its DEAD! DEEEEAAAAD! Then I called my friend who got me it and acted all sad.

And a few reasons why the PS3 sucks is, its a piece of crap, you dont get your monies worth, its a console played by crack heads. Its a piece of crap because, my friend got one for Christmas. Its plugged in, everythings hooked up, its on for about 3 seconds, and it turns itself off. It wouldnt tur back on, and when she called sony for a replacement, they say no. And, sony copied Nintendo by stealing their motion sensing! To sum it all up, sony is a buch of potheads, living in a storm drain and making a pitiful excuse for a game console, if you would even call it that.

I wont bash Microsoft be cause they made PC, and I like the Xbox and the 360. They have good games. :mellow: But in the end, all will die and NINTENDO WILL RULE ALL!

We're not saying to Sony and Microsoft (or at least I'm not) Go away, we're just saying: "GET OFF THE *SWEARING ALERT, SORRY FOR IT* F****ING CONSOLE MARKET!!!!"

Anyway, Nintendo PWNS!!!!!!