Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Army of Twilight

49 posts in this topic

Posted

To anyone who was in The Army of Twilight or would still like to join, We have a new website for our clan only. Some areas are password protected. If anyone would like to join us still, put our banner in your signature let me or Crowed Twili Princess know. The old clans are gone but The Army of Twilight can live on as a resistance within the new clans. Have a great day and good luck to all of you.

For joining requests please go to our website and click on new members, leave a message and someone will get back to you regarding your request. [url="http://thearmyoftwilight.yolasite.com/"]CLICK HERE TO GO DIRECTLY TO SITE![/url]

Posted

I was leader of the Army of Twilight, so I plan to still be a member. Anyone who is interested in joining should head on over to the Army of Twilight's website. The link is in my sig and on my profile.

Posted

The Army of Twilights website now has a forum! Join the resistance, The Army of Twilight!

Posted

The forum is gone. What happened? :huh:

Posted

This: [url="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=11661"]http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=11661[/url]
Happened. ;)

We already did announced a little before... in a 'vote' system.

Now... it happened.

Though I believe nobody can view the archive forums... except MOD++ 's

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='228886' date='Jun 17 2009, 12:42 PM']This: [url="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=11661"]http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=11661[/url]
Happened. ;)

We already did announced a little before... in a 'vote' system.

Now... it happened.

Though I believe nobody can view the archive forums... except MOD++ 's[/quote]
I was talking about the forum on the Army of Twilight website.

Posted

Oh...... Yes.... :embarrassed:

Sorry for that one.

You guys forum is now... password protected... I don't know anything about that. (Of course I don't :P )

But, yes good luck restoring it again. :)

Posted

apparently clan forum permissons weren't transferred correctly so we had to protect the forums via a password. Whether the password and how it was distributed I don't know.

Posted

[quote name='Tappy' post='228993' date='Jun 17 2009, 10:55 PM']apparently clan forum permissions weren't transferred correctly so we had to protect the forums via a password. Whether the password and how it was distributed I don't know.[/quote]
Yeah,
I was talking about their site forum.
Not this site it's forum, which is indeed also Password protected.

Posted

Anyone interested in joining The Army of Twilight Resistance please check out our website. Click on the sentence in my sig.
LONG LIVE THE ARMY OF TWILIGHT!!!!

Posted

To recruit new members, we should keep posting on this site.

Posted

I invite all to check out The Army of Twilights website!!!!

Posted

Prince of Twilight, get out of here if all you're going to do is advertise. I could go on with a long list of reasons you should jump off Taipei 101, but I won't. Also, you're not going to get any more members by repeatedly posting links to your terrible site on here. YOUR SITE IS TERRIBLE, YOU HEARD ME RIGHT. You copied the whole shitty "theories and speculation" thing off ZELDA FRICKEN PEDIA. One word, idiot.
PLAGIARISM.

Posted

If I remember correctly, you also advertised your sites. It looks like he put a lot more work into his site than you ever did.

Posted

Hey freckled butt. If you put half the time into bettering your life than you do complaining about other peoples, you would be a better person. Scratch that, you would actually become a person. My website is better than anything you could put together in a week and I made mine in a hour. But someone with such a small brain wouldn't be able to fathom that. Do you even know what fathom means or cant you even pronounce it! Instead of spending all you time lashing out on me maybe you should spend it finding a life! Oh and freckled butt they have surgeries for what you have! Please I implore you to look into it! (oops there I go again using words you probably cant understand!)

Oh and Bond, Thanks.