Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clan Leaders - THE RESULTS ARE IN!

111 posts in this topic

Posted

I need to start a voter intimidation march...

Posted

Would have nominated Arcanelord if he hadn't already been nominated.

Posted

Arcanelord and Rain for Wisdom and Power, respectively.

Posted

.... why did Dustin switch me and Rain in the wiki?

Posted

^I don't know.

Hm. *Thinks.* Never mind. That's not a good thought. That was an evil though. :evil:

Looks like people want Rain and Arcanelord to be leaders.

Posted

Crowned Twili Princess should definitely be leader of one! She was leader of the largest army on hyrule.net so she should lead one of the new ones!

Posted

^Actaully we were the largest, but G333 deleated some of the inactive members.

You would've had way less if you did the same.

So our active members beat your active member thus us being the bigger army.

Posted

When Dustin has Adr next to Courage, does that mean he's been nominated, or that he is definitely going to lead the clan?

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='229313' date='Jun 18 2009, 06:27 PM']^Actaully we were the largest, but G333 deleated some of the inactive members.

You would've had way less if you did the same.

So our active members beat your active member thus us being the bigger army.[/quote]
If that will help you sleep at night!

Posted

Hey I'm just saying. Well old clans are gone. There's no real reason to argue, but I'm just sayin that inactive people can't fight.

Really though Arcane would make a good leader, Rain... I'm not really sure of his leading abilities.

Posted

[quote name='Aethix' post='229314' date='Jun 18 2009, 06:28 PM']When Dustin has Adr next to Courage, does that mean he's been nominated, or that he is definitely going to lead the clan?[/quote]
I dont know but he shouldnt be that clans leader because no one nominated him. How can he automatically be leader?

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='229316' date='Jun 18 2009, 06:34 PM']Hey I'm just saying. Well old clans are gone. There's no real reason to argue, but I'm just sayin that inactive people can't fight.

Really though Arcane would make a good leader, Rain... I'm not really sure of his leading abilities.[/quote]
He is active though. You can't argue with that.

[quote name='Prince of Twilight' post='229318' date='Jun 18 2009, 06:35 PM']I dont know but he shouldnt be that clans leader because no one nominated him. How can he automatically be leader?[/quote]
Well, I would nominate him for courage, if I knew what his situation was.

On another note, I think we may be going about this wrong. Maybe we should have everybody who wants to join a clan, and then the members of each clan nominate and vote for their own leaders from among the clan's members. Arcanelord said he thinks he's more suited to lead Courage. We ought to make sure everyone is in the clan they want to be in before we put them in, and have it so that nobody is voting for the leaders of clans they aren't going to be in.

Posted

Maybe Dustin wants Adr be the leader.

Posted

[quote name='Aethix' post='229325' date='Jun 18 2009, 05:46 PM']He is active though. You can't argue with that.

Well, I would nominate him for courage, if I knew what his situation was.

On another note, I think we may be going about this wrong. Maybe we should have everybody who wants to join a clan, and then the members of each clan nominate and vote for their own leaders from among the clan's members. Arcanelord said he thinks he's more suited to lead Courage. We ought to make sure everyone is in the clan they want to be in before we put them in, and have it so that nobody is voting for the leaders of clans they aren't going to be in.[/quote]

This is an excellent idea!!!!!! If Dustin reads this he should definitely do this!

Posted

I still don't know who's evil. :( I just want to be evil!