Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hrmm...

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Somehow, I knew you'd say that.

Oh, right. Can I join? Or have I not been here long enough? Since join date seems to be the only consistency I can find so far.

Well, if that's the case, can you throw me in there, as well? I mean, if what Aethix says is true, and he joined a year after I did...

Edited by Jo-Bengt (see edit history)

Posted

It's probably something to bug you guys. I can't get in and I'm a sage, so yeah. What i've thought about it though is maybe homebrew crap goes there. I've seen mostly people interested in that post there.

those are my thoughts.

Posted

It's probably something to bug you guys. I can't get in and I'm a sage, so yeah. What i've thought about it though is maybe homebrew crap goes there. I've seen mostly people interested in that post there.

those are my thoughts.

Bond? Using Homebrew? Somehow, I doubt it. He's smarter at mind games and stuff like that, than coding, scripting and the like.

And if it's something to bug us, it's not working. For me, at least. I'm not so much annoyed by the Council itself, rather, the people who go out of their way to make a big mystery of it.

Dustin, by making forums like that, you're pulling Hyrule.net apart piece by piece. We're all more likely to leave if you keep things like that to yourself and other "special" members.

All I have to say.

Posted

Hey, don't worry about it. I don't. It's not affecting the site in any sort of malevolent way, so why let it bother you?

Probably just a Dustin experiment.

Posted (edited)

I know for a fact that you've posted in it.

Lol arcane, ur snaped! gasp!

It's a secret to everybody!

The world may never know...

How many licks it will take until we will know..

Edited by Adr990 (see edit history)

Posted

I'm allowed in, but I hardly ever go there, like, at all.

Should totally check though.

Posted

How many licks it will take until we will know..

lolwtf, Adr. xD

Posted

LOL oh this is great nice adr990 nice

When did bond get in?

So what happens in Dark Council? this is a question that will plague the world for generations to come...

Posted

Dustin should have made it hidden to those who aren't in it. Otherwise, it sparks discussions like these.

>_>

Posted

He wanted it visible.

Posted

FF, how is a staff forum 'ripping the site apart'? How about you stop being so desperate to be in a staff forum? Maybe start contributing to the site?

Posted

He's done this before. He whines and nothing is done because his argument is void. He has complained about being an old member, watching all his friends being promoted and him being 'neglected', because he's somehow deserving enough to have a repectable role on the forums.

He doesn't however; he's unlikable and unworthy.

Posted

Dustin, by making forums like that, you're pulling Hyrule.net apart piece by piece. We're all more likely to leave if you keep things like that to yourself and other "special" members.

lolwut

We appreciate the concern, FreckleFart, but it's not tearing us apart.

Posted

lol Wow tearing us apart? LOL

Posted (edited)

As a response to the first post: The sea is blue for me.

As a response to the Third post: I'm a sage, I have no access to it.

And as a response to stuff that's going on near the bottom of the page... How is such an act ripping the forum apart? How the hell do you expect the higher forces, The admins/mods (The people who are specialer than you) to communicate with ease without the prying of member eyes? If you don't have forums like this, I would find it more likely to fall apart.

But as Inferno has said, I'm sure we all value your opinion and concern.

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)