Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's time to choose new sides.

59 posts in this topic

Posted

Hm. hard to say for me. I'm an evil genius sort of person to be honest, but wisdom calls to me just as well. Which one...which one?

EDIT: Call me a noob if you like, but how do you join the clans in the first place?

Posted

[quote name='DragonSovereign' date='27 August 2009 - 08:54 PM' timestamp='1251420870' post='249564']
Hm. hard to say for me. I'm an evil genius sort of person to be honest, but wisdom calls to me just as well. Which one...which one?

EDIT: Call me a noob if you like, but how do you join the clans in the first place?
[/quote]
You can't join any clans right now. The boards are still in the process of renovation. And with everything else that needs to be done, I wouldn't be surprised if clans aren't Dustin's highest priority at the moment.

Posted

Okay, thanks.

Posted

I totally want to join the Wisdom Clan! How do I do that? :gottriforce:

-Glaceon :navi:

Posted

The clans are down right now, as was previously said, just be patient and they'll be up again soon(ish).

Posted

there should be a fourth piece clan, and like the 4th piece it may not exist, only if you believe in it. :unsure:

Posted

^Well I don't believe in the fourth piece. Never have never will. I mean it's simple lodgic that people think is stupid.

Tri=3
Quad=4.

Trifore= 3 force

Quadfore= 4 force

Posted

Rofl, YLA. Rofl. We should get Quazy in here and let them [i]debate[/i] over it.

Also, LDGM, you would be an awesome addition to Wisdom. It suits you perfectly.

Posted

What would I be perfect for? :embarrassed:

Posted

I cannot view the Wisdom forum.

Posted

[quote name='Revan' date='14 September 2009 - 03:17 AM' timestamp='1252894627' post='253238']
Rofl, YLA. Rofl. We should get Quazy in here and let them [i]debate[/i] over it.

Also, LDGM, you would be an awesome addition to Wisdom. It suits you perfectly.
[/quote]

eh?

how do i suit it perfectly?

"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member.

Posted

You just seem like a smart kind of guy to me, and doesn't that worm represent all of the smarter questions in the Cranium games? At least, I remember it like that :embarrassed:.

Posted

Power or Wisdom...hmmm...Evil Genius is more fun but the good genius always wins. I'm guessing I'll go with wisdom on that note.[img]http://hyrule.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/gottriforce.gif[/img]

Posted

Wisdom is key but thats just me.