Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Michael Jackson is dead.

26 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Really the only songs i liked was Beat it and thriller but i was shocked to open up the internet and see he was dead DX.

The thing that wonders me what will they do with his kids?

Edited by sweetpea (see edit history)

Posted

I like some of his music, but I'm already tired of hearing it. My place of employment is playing his CDs as a tribute to him. That's fine, except it will be for the month...

Posted

Aparently they are going to recycle the plastic that in his face and re-mould them to create some childrens toys. This means that children will be able to play with him for once.

Too soon?

Posted

Aparently they are going to recycle the plastic that in his face and re-mould them to create some childrens toys. This means that children will be able to play with him for once.

Too soon?

LOL, no. I've just heard that 10 times today. And will probably hear it again tomorrow.

Here's another one:

When Farrah Fawcett died, God gave her one wish. She wished that all the little children of the world would be safe from harm.

Wish granted.

Posted

I don't know whether to cry, laugh, or have a sigh of relief that I can finally open my legs without fear.

You're a disgusting human being.

Anyway, I heard about it almost immediately and I was shocked to say the least. I haven't listened to much of his music, but I've liked the little I have.

Will prolly miss him.

And yeah, I've heard that joke loads of times too.

Posted

His best phase whas when he was still black. He made epic songs, like the eternel classic 'thriller'

Posted

Rats. I thought that joke might've already made its way around the world by now. I heard a few more tonight but forgot most of them. There are worse ones but better not say them on the forum =)

Posted

This is random, but the reason he got all of that plastic surgery was because he was scared by the fact that he was growing up to look like his father.

Posted (edited)

He was a great musician. No one can argue that.

I just still think it's wrong that he was a pedophile. No one talked about why Hitlers so great after he died.

I just don't feel all sad that he's dead. I'm not happy about it. But not sad.

Sure, he had a messed up life. He had no childhood and was all work and no play from the times of The Jackson Five. But that doesn't excuse him of abusing children. Not in my mind.

He was cool when he was younger though.

And I dont care what people think of my previous comment.

Im not a disgusting human being.

If I was a pedophile I would want to be remembered like that.

And I know my wallet won't be as full as his. Neither will most of yours most likely. I have as good a chance as all of you.

Edited by Odin (see edit history)

Posted

More than likely he died from food poisoning, rather than a cardiac arrest.

He had a nasty habit of eating eight-year-old meat.

*Cue the Freckle haters*

Posted

I'm going to take what you said the non-wrong way and say eight year old meat could kill a person.

Now for the wrong way... Dude, that sentence was f***ed up.