Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Which zelda title you play for the first time?

35 posts in this topic

Posted

The first time I play zelda game is Link's awaking.

That time I see my bro play this game but I'm not interest in it (because I hate RPG game and this game have graphic like Final Fantasy for me :unsure: )

but my bro induce me to try it but not spoil me any thing.

when I solve the first puzzle in the game by myself, I can't stop playing it.

And after I beat the game this game become 1st title I love most :wub: .

any one feel the same as me? :triforce:

Posted

hmm, i don't really remember, really... my cousin had alttp and i only played it a little.. i was 4 then and playing games wasn't my thing. :embarrassed:

it was only after ww, i got into the zelda series.

Posted

I'm sure that there's a topic like this or a lot like this, but whatever.

OoT when I was 10. That's as far as I remembered.

Unless you want to get technical then it was LoZ when I was really young and I beat that... and AoL, but I can't rebeat it. :(

Posted

Ocarina of Time whenever it first came out. 1998 I believe.

Posted

My first one was Legend of Zelda for NES. I was young at the time and wasn't a big fan of exploration/top-down view games yet, so I got about as far as the 2nd dungeon and stopped. It wasn't until LttP that I REALLY got into the series; by the time it came out I was older and had quite a few beaten games under my belt so I gave the series a shot again :). Good thing I didn't try AoL when I was younger, I'd have boycotted the series for sure :P

Posted

Minish Cap introduced me to Zelda.

Posted

That reminds me my second was WW. I'm suprized I should actually thank WW for being almost impossible because if I didn't give up on it I wouldn't have played MM, but whatever.

Posted

Me Hm mm It was ocarina of time.

Posted

Well, the first game I've played was Ocarina of Time. But your title says, "which title you play for the first time" So I will answer correctly. I have played every Zelda game for the first time. Aside from TP, The Cd-i, and the ones that have yet to come out.

Posted

My first one was Phantom Hourglass, but then i got twilight princess off ebay. I'm hoping to get some version of Majoras mask/Oot thats compatible with the wii.

Posted

Ocarina of Time.

Posted

Ocarina of Time I was 6 or 8 I owned :D

Posted

My first one was Phantom Hourglass, but then i got twilight princess off ebay. I'm hoping to get some version of Majoras mask/Oot thats compatible with the wii.

You can easily purchase Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask on the Wii Shop Channel now. As well as Legend of Zelda (NES), Adventures of Link (NES), and Link to the Past (SNES).

Each Zelda 64 title will cost you about 1k points each, while the LttP should be 800 and 500 each for the NES titles. Lookin at a good $50-$60 bucks for all of them together.

Posted

My first was LTTP.... I think. And I played it on the SNES too. xDD

Posted

Gotta be Ocarina of Time for me.

Man, while I was playing that for the first time, I couldn't help but fall in love with it! o_O