Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Four Swords Coming to the DS?

25 posts in this topic

Posted

I found this article on Gamespot earlier. Check it out! This is good news for Four Swords Adventures fans :)

http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/action/ze...eatures;title;1

What do you think? I'm definately gonna snag it when it comes out. And if they incorporate the DS's wireless online play into it so you can team-up with others as long as you have their "Friend Code" or whatever DS goes by (I forget), then we could do something cool as a forum community and have some FSA sessions! AWESOME!!!

Posted (edited)

wow, this is good news you found.

i would buy it. i liked the fsa game.

i just hope it's true and it'll come to the US, not only Japan.(thinks on that one Japan kept to themsevles.. :unsure: )

Edited by ℓϋή啃ℓ (see edit history)

Posted

Cool. FSA=4th favorite game. :)

Posted

[quote name='ℓϋή啃ℓ

Posted

and i wonder how long it'll take before it get's here then..? i hope not long tho.

but if it does, i'll just check it out on my next visit over there.( as to play it for myself..)

i would like the idea, where you could play with ppl around the world..

i wonder if it would work smoothly tho? but i guess it would.

Posted

Excellent.

Although I hope it's a new game and not a remake.

Posted

I wouldn't mind a remake with additional stuff thrown in. That'd be cool. Plus I'm likely to buy it anyway because I foolishly sold my Gamecube version after I beat it and I figured I'd never have anyone to play it with again. But now that's it comin to DS and there's likelihood I can play it online with people (mainly you guys :D)

But I dunno if it'd be a new game though... Vaati's supposed to be dead now, and Ganon's locked away inside (?) the place the Four Sword rests... who would they fight? :huh:

Posted

Vaati isn't dead. He's just sealed away. And he'll get out again like he did in FSA. That way, they can just keep recycling villains for the new games.

Posted

Vaati isn't dead. He's just sealed away. And he'll get out again like he did in FSA. That way, they can just keep recycling villains for the new games.

Oh ok sorry it's been awhile since I last played FSA, I thought Vaati was destroyed at the end... so Vaati AND that "ancient demon of evil" Ganon or whatever you called him are now sealed away inside the Four Sword? Hm... damn. All this time I thought that Ganon was the same one you'd see in LttP, OoX, LA, etc...

Posted

That would be SO cool! :D

And than play with your friends wireless ^_^

I really hope so.. :)

Posted

I kinda want a remake, but with a one player feature.

Or maybe like in OoT MQ you can have the original, but instead of a harder quest, you get a sequel of FSA.

Posted

I kinda want a remake, but with a one player feature.

Or maybe like in OoT MQ you can have the original, but instead of a harder quest, you get a sequel of FSA.

But didn't the original FSA have a one-player mode too where you take control of all 4 Links at once?

Posted

^FSA did, but not the original FS.

Posted (edited)

^FSA did, but not the original FS.

Ahh ok I didn't know you meant FS. And yeah I agree I would love to be able to play that one single player; I never did get the chance to play FS cuz I could never find 3 other people each with a copy of the game and who own link cables. I hope that changes with the FS DS game coming. Cram FS and FSA into one DS cartridge :)

**Plus, on a side note I just learned that FS for GBA was actually for 2-4 players. So if that's the case, I would only need to find one other person with the game and a link cable, and we'd each control 2 Links... cool :) **

***And another thing, I don't think I'm gonna have to wait for the DS remake or anything, cuz I found a way to play FS by myself. I can fill you in on how if you PM me, I don't wanna mention in here cuz I think it's an illegal topic on forums :/

Edited by DorkLink (see edit history)

Posted

OMG!!! SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?! *turns into fanboy*