I am so happy right now!

381 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah Alex your skin issues are WEIRD. FREAK!!

Posted

I never should've been happy and bumped this thread again. Look at where it's went too it's completely unsalvageable all is lost

Posted

Shut your GODDAMN trap. This is a happy zone and we will not tolerate negativity.

Pizzza likes this

Posted

Can we have a negativity thread. Just like general negativity

Posted

Can we have a negativity thread. Just like general negativity

You know what i hate the most?

Posted

So vacation's been good for me, I've been getting a lot of leisure time in and even though my wallet is feeling it I'm feeling a lot better. I've even gotten into exercising again. I've still got work to do for this summer but I figured I'm gonna hold off for a few more days since my best friend is getting married this weekend and whatnot. 

Apparently Comcast's been screwing with our bill on a yearly basis (charging us some $40-50 more), so  my mom called to get it all figured out. They did fix it AND we are getting like two years of HBO for free. Last night I used HBO Go to watch GoT at my bf's apartment and it was fantastic. The episode was really good too.

Pizzza and pheonix561 like this

Posted

Yeah i heard the thing finally happened. I'm excited to watch it with my friends soon.

Posted

I play League of Legends a fair bit, but I really suck at it. That wasn't the case with this last game, though. I did really well, and our team made a serious comeback towards the end and ended up winning! Both teams were pushed back to the nexus, and they had a serious kill and gold advantage (though the game ended 75-75, lol)

If anyone wants to look at boring stats, here's the match report: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1926941605/227212793?tab=overview

LLmao ?✊? likes this

Posted (edited)

On Amazon, I needed to buy 3 cheap SD cards. I found a good price on them, but they were an add-on only. Meaning that I get the good deal on them if I hit $30. They were only $15 total. So I bought something for $15. I picked a Japanese Ness Amiibo. I wasn't going to buy any more Amiibos, since I had bought Tom Nook and Mabel the other day. So the SD card deal helped me justify my Ness purchase. 

So here is my order history:

W64hohI.png

The total payment was $31.15.

Here is what I received:

3jHsqxT.jpg?1

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Edited by L.L. Bean's Menswear (see edit history)
Teto, SilverAlchemic and Pizzza like this

Posted

How did you receive ten??? Clerical Error?

Posted

I'm puzzled. They sent you 10 Japanese Ness amiibos by accident?

Posted

Yeah. No idea why. 

Teto likes this

Posted

That's baller. Cash in.

Posted

You'd do well to keep a lot of those in their packaging, it probably makes them more valuable when you sell them again in ten years for like $500 each

Posted

YO WHERE'S MY NESS, FRIEND?!