Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Essence Attacking

11 posts in this topic

Posted

A Mage named Descri once fought another much more powerful mage named Lekoun. even though Lekoun was the better, the battle went on for hours, Descri driven by his anger against Lekoun. Lekoun ended up accidently using a powerful blast of magic he got out of a demonic book he studied, but swore to never use. The spell binded two elements together, magic and flesh, creating a creature out of Descri. Descri got even more angry by this, he was now some mutated monster, he used another attack against Lekoun, and realized his magic increased x50. Descri almost killed Lekoun, but Lekoun chickened out and teleported away. Descri knew that he had to find Lekoun and kill him to lift the curse on him. But then Essence realized that others looked upon him with Disgust. they hated him, so they wouldnt let him pass into any city or village, he then decided to go to the one place he knew no one would mind if he went, the black canyon. He then went there and lived for several months, where he then saw that people actually observe the black canyon, he then captured this people, and experimented on them, he used the same kind of magic used on him, and created similar creatures. but these creatures were not as powerful, for they didnt use magic. he then continued to do this, then experimented on the dead bodies in the canyon, and realized that he creates a whole new creature, he dosent need a already living source.

So Descri told his creations that he was a powerful Essence, a Essence of power able to create life. They looked upon him as a god (forgetting about their past lives as humans) He got used to be called Essence. He also noticed that every race needs a name. So he looked at other languages of the world, and came up with "Mejjet" which means dead. They then became hostile towards the humans after they send a group of soldiers to exterminate them. So they attacked a piece of superiority to the humans, the wall of Msaħħa. Essence then retired to his canyon and build a powerful stone fortress to keep the humans out. The humans realized that the Mejjet were a threat, so they began to recruit powerful warriors..... These warriors..... are YOU.

Character Sheet:

Name:

Weapons:

Race/faction:

Backstory:

mine

Name: Lukas Marq

Weapons: A Large Steel Sword

Race/Faction: Human

Backstory: Lukas usually stayed to hunting beasts such as dragons and golems, but when he heard that his town of Msaħħa was recruiting soldiers to fight against a new menace. he immediately took out his fathers old sword, and signed up. he was asked if he had any training, he said that he fights wild monsters on a daily basis. but they didn't think that was good enough, so they sent him off to a two week boot camp, where he then Exceeded all expectations. He was assigned a leader to a five person squad. He was the leader, he also had two archers familiar with poisons arrows and fire arrows, and two swordsman who knew eachother and practiced their own fighting styles together. Lukas realized that this was good enough, and he was shipped off to the battlefield.

Posted

Hrrm. Interesting.

Name: Ryu

Weapons: Katana, long dagger.

Race/faction: Half-Human

Backstory: Ryu was cursed at a very young age. At random times he suddenly tramsforms into a beast, a different one every time. All the human inside him disappears, he'd kill anyone he came across just to feed. For this reason he lived one on of the most remote mountains, training to master his curse, without success. At some point he made it worse, making the transformations far more painful and more often.

Several men came to visit him one day, asking for help in a war against the Mejjet. Ryu refused and turned to walk away, but they wouldn't take no for an answer. They ambushed him and knocked him unconscious, but not before he could slay two of them.

Posted (edited)

Hrrm. Interestiing

^_^

thanks, i usually try to make the story lines interesting.

Now, unless anyone else is going to join, i guess we could start.

Edited by Addictee (see edit history)

Posted

Okee, you start, and I'll build off of that.

Posted

Okay Then.

Lukas and his group were hours away from the Ruins of the Msatt Wall when he noticed something, his squad was the only five-man army in the entire caravan.

He thought about this, but then dropped it when the caravan was attacked by a ghoulish creature riding a mountain troll.

"FIRE ARROWS!!" shouted one of the Generals in the Caravan, and almost immediately, arrows showered the troll. The troll got angrier and swatted around, he knocked away a group of soldiers holding pikes, then he chucked a large boulder at the archers.

Lukas took a few seconds to follow what was happening, then he looked at his archers, and they looked back at him.

"uh... fire some lit arrows!" Lukas told them, this being the first time he gave a military order.

They looked at eachother, shrugged, and shot several fire arrows at the beast, who then caught fire and died. Then the ghoul sitting on top of it, leaped out and ripped a man arms off, it continued to fight until the general impaled it several times.

Posted (edited)

oops..... posted it twice :lol:

Edited by Addictee (see edit history)

Posted

A cry of victory rose from the army, clanging their sword hilts to their chestplates and bouncing eachother's shields together.

"Get this man looked after." The General commanded. Two men grabbed the guy whose arm was ripped off and carried him away.

"A bit slow, weren't you?" Lukas spun around, arms outstretched, his sword grasped in both hands. A boy stood there, smiling. He couldn't have been older than fifteen, but he looked much older. Several scars ran down his left arm, and another one on his left cheek.

"I've never been in charge of anyone before. Im Lukas. You?"

"What an excuse... Are you going to lower your sword?" Lukas coughed, and let his arms drop, he extended his right arm. "That's better. Im Ryu." The boy said, gripping his hand and shaking it.

Posted

"er.... nice to meet you Ryu, whered you get the sca- wait... i mean.... was it rude to ask?" said Lukas, one of his men chuckled.

Posted

Instead of getting angry, like Lukas expected. Ryu grinned.

"It was rude, yes. But I don't mind. Many people asked that same question. It came from a battle with a horrible beast... it almost took my life. Ever since I've been hunted by it, and am currently hunting it. That's why I haven't busted out yet." Ryu said, ending with a smile.

"What do you mean, 'busted out'?" Lukas asked, subconsciously taking a step backwards. Ryu laughed.

"They had to knock me unconscious to get me here, and the only thing keeping me are these magical hand-cuffs." Ryu raised his arms out so Lukas could see the chain, but the cuffs themselves were hidden by his shirt sleeves.

Posted

"Forcing the ranks? these Mejjet must be a serious threat..." said Lukas "So you think you will find the beast while were traveling?" but before Ryu could answer, the general shouted "OKAY! GET READY TO MOVE AGAIN!" and everyone either got on their horses, or packed up their stuff.

After everyone started moving again, Lukas thought 'could the Mejjet be so powerful that the king would start forcing the ranks?' he was still thinking when one of his archers called to him "Hey, Commander Lukas!" he shouted "See over there? thats the Watchtower" Lukas looked in that direction, and he saw the Watchtower "yes, i know what the Watchtower is.... it can see almost everywhere on this side of the mountains" said Lukas "yeah, everyone knows that, but i heard a rumor that actually three nations built it, not just ours" said the archer "what do you mean? there isnt another nation within hundreds of miles" "yeah, but some say there was a long time ago, and that our nation actually teamed up with two nations to build it, but then the king of our nation at the time betrayed the others, and had them assasinated, then he took control of the other two nations after the "tragic" incident" said the Archer.

"Well i wouldnt believe that, we wouldnt betray two whole nations just to get a giant Watchtower" said Lukas "yeah, but thats just it, they also say that the Watchtower was built over a treasure room, filled with powerful magic! they say that the kings built it as kind of a time capsule, because that stuff was too "advanced for their time" so they hid it, and built the Watchtower over it, and then after the king killed the other kings, he went back their and dug it up, then left the continent forever" the archer finished "Rubbish" said Lukas "is that actually happened, they would have recorded it, besides, how would they have gotten the magic in the first place?" "isnt that the question, anyway, good luck" said the Archer

"what? good luck for what?" said Lukas "for finding the magic! everyone i've ever told that too has gone looking for it" said the archer "then you must know some stupid crowds" "meh...." said the Archer

Posted

A Mage named Descri once fought another much more powerful mage named Lekoun. even though Lekoun was the better, the battle went on for hours, Descri driven by his anger against Lekoun. Lekoun ended up accidently using a powerful blast of magic he got out of a demonic book he studied, but swore to never use. The spell binded two elements together, magic and flesh, creating a creature out of Descri. Descri got even more angry by this, he was now some mutated monster, he used another attack against Lekoun, and realized his magic increased x50. Descri almost killed Lekoun, but Lekoun chickened out and teleported away. Descri knew that he had to find Lekoun and kill him to lift the curse on him. But then Essence realized that others looked upon him with Disgust. they hated him, so they wouldnt let him pass into any city or village, he then decided to go to the one place he knew no one would mind if he went, the black canyon. He then went there and lived for several months, where he then saw that people actually observe the black canyon, he then captured this people, and experimented on them, he used the same kind of magic used on him, and created similar creatures. but these creatures were not as powerful, for they didnt use magic. he then continued to do this, then experimented on the dead bodies in the canyon, and realized that he creates a whole new creature, he dosent need a already living source.

So Descri told his creations that he was a powerful Essence, a Essence of power able to create life. They looked upon him as a god (forgetting about their past lives as humans) He got used to be called Essence. He also noticed that every race needs a name. So he looked at other languages of the world, and came up with "Mejjet" which means dead. They then became hostile towards the humans after they send a group of soldiers to exterminate them. So they attacked a piece of superiority to the humans, the wall of Msaħħa. Essence then retired to his canyon and build a powerful stone fortress to keep the humans out. The humans realized that the Mejjet were a threat, so they began to recruit powerful warriors..... These warriors..... are YOU.

Character Sheet:

Name:

Weapons:

Race/faction:

Backstory:

mine

Name: Lukas Marq

Weapons: A Large Steel Sword

Race/Faction: Human

Backstory: Lukas usually stayed to hunting beasts such as dragons and golems, but when he heard that his town of Msaħħa was recruiting soldiers to fight against a new menace. he immediately took out his fathers old sword, and signed up. he was asked if he had any training, he said that he fights wild monsters on a daily basis. but they didn't think that was good enough, so they sent him off to a two week boot camp, where he then Exceeded all expectations. He was assigned a leader to a five person squad. He was the leader, he also had two archers familiar with poisons arrows and fire arrows, and two swordsman who knew eachother and practiced their own fighting styles together. Lukas realized that this was good enough, and he was shipped off to the battlefield.

hey there, mind if i join? ( heres my character)

Name: Koyoru "Dove" Shinko

weapons: twin short-swords and a silver-tipped longbow(with arrows of course)

race: elf(if not, a human)

backround: Koyoru Shinko was born on a distant island, one that seemed to elude pirates and other humans. the only way to find this secritive island was to become truly lost during a moonlight night in July.

As she was growing up, koyoru was nicknamed "dove" because of her snowy hair and pale complexion. her most striking feature was her indigo eyes. The color of the midnight sky, with hues of blue, purple and black, many people feared her.

Her parents were feircly protective, however. on doves 11th birthday, her family was attacked by the other villagers. her parents and infant brother Sasuto were never seen again. Dove, being crafty and clever, escaped on a slim silver boat, and landed ashore the nearby country, to find people cowering in fear, once again. so she bacame a loner.

now, at age 22, once again 11, she roams the country side trying to get people to understand that she really means no harm. has she convinced you yet?