Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ahh, Well Lets See...

25 posts in this topic

Posted

It's Hard to put it all in a quick sentence, so I'll do it my own way.

-I Finished 6th Grade. On to Middle school.

-Got a new girlfriend. Her Name's Savannah. =D

-No Broken Arm! YAY!!!

Well It was wierd, You know leaving the school I almost always went to(for 1st-6th grade). A few of my friends aren't going to my middle school, which sucks. I'm gonna miss them, but things happen.

Savannah is the nicest person you could meet. The EXACT opposite of Melissa(well, not exact. They're both Girls. You get the idea.) We both hate Melissa. She got me this necklace. I like it, I'm wearing it right now. I felt bad because I didn't get her anything. I might though.

No Broken Arm. Self Explanitory.

But I'm sad, happy and joyful st the same time. Sad=6th Grade, Happy=Savannah, Joyful=arm.

Posted (edited)

Good luck on your new journey.

Edited by The White Rose (see edit history)

Posted

Sounds good. I hope your 7th grade year goes well. Don't rush it.

Posted

Jo-Bengt would know. He failed it.

Posted

hey i thought you were gonna be nicer :angry:

also cangrats :D

Posted (edited)

Edited by Grandmaster Phoenix (see edit history)

Posted

nan

nen

nein

NEIN!

HEIL!

Posted

hey i thought you were gonna be nicer :angry:

You're just now figuring out that he lied? Also, don't use the :angry: emote. Just express your anger in words.

Yes I did, and it taught me a lot. I'm actually glad I did, otherwise I wouldn't be better than you, would I?

Posted

Please. I'm at least in my appropriate grade level, and actually doing well academically. You failed middle school. How do you seriously do that? You also wear ridiculous hats and dangle a candy cane from your mouth, and somehow you think that makes you look good. But oh, it really does. I may be conceited, but at the very least I don't make myself my own avatar. Because who seriously would?

And just because you failed a grade doesn't mean you got smart. You just redid the same material for another year. But that totally doesn't make look any smarter than the other kids if your grade, never mind that they're a year younger. Pizzas don't deliver themselves, you know.

Posted (edited)

Please. I'm at least in my appropriate grade level, and actually doing well academically. You failed middle school. How do you seriously do that? You also wear ridiculous hats and dangle a candy cane from your mouth, and somehow you think that makes you look good. But oh, it really does. I may be conceited, but at the very least I don't make myself my own avatar. Because who seriously would?

And just because you failed a grade doesn't mean you got smart. You just redid the same material for another year. But that totally doesn't make look any smarter than the other kids if your grade, never mind that they're a year younger. Pizzas don't deliver themselves, you know.

You realize that's an insult to failuers all over the world. Plus before you start to think that I failed, I didn't, I've passed every year so far :D . But seriously there are tons of people who failed. It's perfectly human to fail and it's like jo said. Failing can be a good thing cause it helps you learn from your mistakes. There are people out there who are proud when they fail. It's a learning experience.

Edited by Twili Link (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Actually, it has nothing to do with whether I look ridiculous, failed a grade, or use myself as an avatar. I don't think of myself as smarter than anyone else on this site or my grade. I actually know that you're smarter than me. It's about my morality, and that's something that you lack. Morality, honor, and common courtesy. I'm not a wise-cracking jackass with no respect for anyone else around me, who considers himself above them. And you can say that you aren't, but it doesn't matter that you say that you aren't, because you certainly don't act like you aren't. What I wear, what I look like, and whether I failed one grade because I mentally matured late or not doesn't say anything about my current morality. I am a man of morality, as I've said before in this post. I am someone who will help when it's needed, and someone who accepts and gets along well with the people around me. You, however, are not. You go out of your way to be an asshole to everyone around you, and are hated for it. And it's funny, because you used to be different. You can degrade my past, my looks, and my intelligence all you want, but it all comes down to personality. And of course, smartassing about me failing a grade was entirely called for, wasn't it?

Also, I don't see you as amounting to anything. You are just a little bitch in my eyes, and you'll remain so until you live up to what you said in this thread. Of course, that doesn't matter to you, and you were only being a smartass in that thread.

You truly are a lost cause. And in that, in your morality, it doesn't matter how much more intelligent you are than me. You're a complete dumbass until you can get your morals straight.

EDIT:

You realize that's an insult to failuers all over the world. Plus before you start to think that I failed, I didn't, I've passed every year so far :D . But seriously there are tons of people who failed. It's perfectly human to fail and it's like jo said. Failing can be a good thing cause it helps you learn from your mistakes. There are people out there who are proud when they fail. It's a learning experience.

I appreciate the help, Twili Link, but it's directed personally towards me. Don't waste your time on him. I've said what I wanted to say, and I'm done with him. He is, plain and simple, not worth my time.

He did make a point about my avatar, though, and I actually have been intending to change it. I'm in the process of looking for one right now. I might go back to my old ninja avatar.

Edited by Jo-Bengt (see edit history)

Posted

Actually, it has nothing to do with whether I look ridiculous, failed a grade, or use myself as an avatar. I don't think of myself as smarter than anyone else on this site or my grade. I actually know that you're smarter than me. It's about my morality, and that's something that you lack. Morality, honor, and common courtesy. I'm not a wise-cracking jackass with no respect for anyone else around me, who considers himself above them. And you can say that you aren't, but it doesn't matter that you say that you aren't, because you certainly don't act like you aren't. What I wear, what I look like, and whether I failed one grade because I mentally matured late or not doesn't say anything about my current morality. I am a man of morality, as I've said before in this post. I am someone who will help when it's needed, and someone who accepts and gets along well with the people around me. You, however, are not. You go out of your way to be an asshole to everyone around you, and are hated for it. And it's funny, because you used to be different. You can degrade my past, my looks, and my intelligence all you want, but it all comes down to personality. And of course, smartassing about me failing a grade was entirely called for, wasn't it?

Also, I don't see you as amounting to anything. You are just a little bitch in my eyes, and you'll remain so until you live up to what you said in this thread. Of course, that doesn't matter to you, and you were only being a smartass in that thread.

You truly are a lost cause. And in that, in your morality, it doesn't matter how much more intelligent you are than me. You're a complete dumbass until you can get your morals straight.

EDIT:

I appreciate the help, Twili Link, but it's directed personally towards me. Don't waste your time on him. I've said what I wanted to say, and I'm done with him. He is, plain and simple, not worth my time.

Ok. Sorry didn't mean to get in the way. My bad :embarrassed:

Posted (edited)

No worries. Just look around next time and see if one of the people in the argument are already posting or not. You can see their names at the bottom of the screen, and it's slanted and underlined if one of them is posting.

Let's get back on topic. Tell us more about Savannah, LP.

Edited by Jo-Bengt (see edit history)

Posted

Beside being Melissa's oppisate which I think I know her, What is she like?

Posted

You're just now figuring out that he lied? Also, don't use the :angry: emote. Just express your anger in words.

if i shouldn't use it then why do they even have it hmm?