Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

War is here.

187 posts in this topic

Posted

Have any of you ever watched a news show? it proves that evil triumps over everyone =) so take THAT!

edit: Ooops haha waited half an hour and there's a billion new posts!

Posted

Then I will use... No I won't I'll save those for later. ;)

Now Dark Fierce Deitity Link will rampage on you all, but first. *Drink chataeu ramani milk.* There now I have unlimited MP to use fire arrows.

It's so terrible. The lag... The look. Wtf is wrong with eyes is he high? Toon Link must be high to have eyes like those.

Posted

Watch! WATCH! Mwahahahahaha!!!

Posted

EVERYONE, GET POWER WHILE THE STRIPPER I HIRED HAS THEM DISTRACTED!

Posted

[me=Aethix]is getting power.[/me]

Posted

[quote name='Aethix' post='236590' date='Jul 14 2009, 08:52 PM']

Watch! WATCH! Mwahahahahaha!!![/quote]
To be honest it just looks like the only thing changed is Link's eyes and the water.

Also *Kills stripper.* Meh it's not like anyone cared about them. They're just strippers with no family.

Posted

I strike the arm of YLA that yields his sword while he strikes the stripper. Cant fight with a wounded arm. I then vanish into YLA's shadow and plan my next strike

Posted

You son of a bi- *Get's transported. This ain't so bad... Omg wtf is that? It's a world that only I can see cel-shade? This is f***ing evil man. Now I'm going to have headaches for weeks. I gotta get out of here. :cry: Oh wait. Just go to Dark Hyrule from a warp point. Duh. *Looks for warp point.* It's too hard to see with this headache.

Posted

As YLA gets transported his shadow stays behind and transforms back into POT, who then transports back to the twilight realm to get patched up. Another day YLA!

Posted

Oh yeah? I'm going to call in an [i]air raid[/i]!

[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/4/43/Arwing.jpg[/img]

Posted

What? That was jumbled up sentence I couldn't understand it.

Whoa whoa whoa. Star Fox + OoT = hack? What is that? How can that? It's... I can't even explain the impossibility on that.

Posted

Quickly! Attack Power while its leader is distracted by the shiny spaceships!

Posted

Also the lazer goes right through him and oof. *Shakes head.* It's not nice to hit people while they're ranting. It makes them angerier.

*Rolls behind a nearby rock throws Tingle.* I don't really know why he was behind the rock. He just was.

Posted

Have some more!

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/5/5d/Arwing5.jpg[/img]

Posted

Wait a minuet. I hate to be serious in the middle of battle, but when does this ever happen in OoT? I'm not playing around I'm being extreamly serious. And why does it say he has the master sword?