Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Runescape/WoW RP

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is my first RP I've done.

This is mostly WoW the only thing from Runescape is armour.

Prologue: In the farthest reaches of the Cazzar Mountains is an army of the Alliance getting ready to destroy the capital city of the Hoard orcs: Ogrermar. The leader Shadowfoxx is getting ready for the attack.

To join just fill this out:

Name:

Appearance:

Race:

Class:

Hit points:

Weapon up to this point:

Off-hand weapon up to this point:

Armour up to this point:

Ranged weapon up to this point:

Ammo type:(if required i.e. guns/bows)

Rings:(limit: 2)

Trinkets:(earrings limit: 2)

necklace:(limit: 1)

bags:(Backpack + 4 more bags)

Backstory:(optional)

This is mine:

Name: Shadowfoxx

Appearance: Tall, white skin, Blue eyes, and Long Brown hair

Race:Human

Class:Rouge

Hit points: 645

Weapon up to this point: Decapitating Sword

Off-Hand Weapon up to this point: Blackwater Cutlass

Armour up to this point: Red Defias Mask (red cloth wrapped around face), Cloaked Shoulderpads, Green Holiday shirt, Hillman's Leather Vest, Blackened Defias Belt, Dark Leather Pants, Black Welp Boots, Bandit Bracers, Metal Working gloves,.

Ranged Weapon up to this point: Heavy Throwing Dagger

Rings: Tigerseye Band, Solid Bronze Ring

Trinkets: none

Bags: Backpack, Netherweave pouch times 4

Backstory:

Note: When something says up to this point it means it will change when you find something new you want to put on.

Rules:

1) no swearing

2) you may use your WoW or Runescape character to play as

3) have fun

4) the characters have hitpoints

5) a dual between to people ends when one of them has hit point count of 1 (i.e. 1/500)

Edited by LegoBonez (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

meh.......

UBER!!

Name: Lukas

Appearance: Like the lich king, except shorter, and hair dosent show. and he dosent wear as much armour.

Race: human

Class: mix between Death Knight and PuppetMaster

Hit points: 9000

Weapon up to this point: Osvadem (A Weapon that can change into a Sword, Hatchet, Battle-Axe, Dagger, Staff, Warhammer and any other weapon you can think of) and a assortment of Goblin, Troll and Ogre puppets. And a tri-shot crossbow called Excargel. And a assorted amount of minions that build weapons, armour and puppets for Lukas.

Off-hand weapon up to this point: A big diamond shaped shield.

Armour up to this point: Red Dragon Scale Armour, making him invulnerable to simple magicks.

Ranged weapon up to this point: EXCARGEL! =)

Ammo type: Magic Elemental Bolts

Rings: Ring of Summoning 1 (summons a balrog) Lukas' Ring (used by him to secretly teleport in and out of his secret hideout/big fortress with all his minions)

Trinkets: Orb of HELL (lets Lukas create any kind of minion out of corpses that he has killed)

necklace: Crusaders Pain (a necklace with the fingerbones of crusaders that have tried to kill Lukas)

bags: Dragon Skin Bag X4

Backstory: Lukas was adopted at the age of 3, after his father died in a war. He was adopted by another kind man and his two sons. The two sons hated Lukas. and when the old man died. They got full custody of Lukas, and treated him like

After Lukas became 16, he left that home as soon as he could. knowing NO ONE would miss him. soon aftwerwards, he found dragon scale armour that made him powerful. and thats when he became EVIL

Edited by Addictee (see edit history)

Posted

Name:Arazak-Nar

Appearance:Invisible to most, almost invisible to a select few.

Race:Demon Spirit

Class:Sage

Hit points: Infinite, can only be killed in a certian way.

Weapon up to this point:He has control over objects, can bring them to life as his soldiers.

Off-hand weapon up to this point:Dark Magic

Armour up to this point:None, but his minions may BE armor.

Ranged weapon up to this point:None, but his minions can use ranged weapons.

Ammo type:None, but his minions can use ammo.

Rings:Shade Ring-Makes him invisible, Sigil Ring-Carries some of his powers.

Trinkets:None

Necklace:Sigil Necklace-Carries some of his powers.

Bags:None.

Backstory:None.

Posted

Thanks for joining guys we just need 2 or 3 more people to start.

Posted

so whut if no one joins? 0.0

Posted

Then we'll have to start in one person. (or now)

Posted

Kay, its just this RP seems pretty cool, and more people might join after we start cuz they'll see how awesome you can make the characters :D

Posted

Ok. right now i'm sorta blank on how I should start. You guys can start now.

Posted (edited)

Lukas sat at his large dinner table, chewing a large piece of roast boar. Then a small gray-skinned minion walked it.

"Master?" said the Minion "hhmm? what do you want?" Said Lukas "i think... that maybe.... we might have...... probably...." Lukas picked up the minion "just say it you fool!" he said, then the minion looked at him, his eyes bulging, and said "i think we found *choke* the second *choke* ring!" said the minion, and Lukas immediately dropped him. "hhmm.... very well, present it" said Lukas. "uh.... that- i mean..... someone else has it" said the minion. "So?" said Lukas "attack him and take it!" "but um..... he can use it...." said the Minion.

Lukas bowed his head "he can use it? he.... can use... it......? HE CAN USE I-" Lukas stopped "Heh..... he can use it!" Lukas said, with a slightly less violent voice. "Bring him here, i wish to speak to him" said Lukas "Right away master" said the minion.

<Several Hours Later>

Lukas finished his dinner and was sitting on his Stone Throne, then the gray skinned minion brought in a tall man, dressed in all black. "hhmmm....." said Lukas "whats your name?" he asked ".... Desmond, whats yours?" said Desmond "I am Lukas, Overlord of the soil of which you are standing" said Lukas "you like to use big words, dont ya armour boy?" said Desmond. Lukas looked at him "..... anyway, i believe you are in possession of a.... special.... ring" he said "Yes.... why?" said Desmond "well, you see.... only two things are able to happen.... either.... i get it, or you get it" said Lukas, "i think i'll go with C, none of the above" said Desmond, Lukas looked at him. "that means you dont get it either" said Lukas, Desmond thought for a second, then said "uh.... i mean, B, i get it" "Very well, sign here" said Lukas, taking out a small contract.

"You want me to sign a contract? for what?" said Desmond. "well, you see...." said Lukas, looking at the gray skinned minion "i lack strength with my minions... so if you join me, i wont have to go on every raid i send my MINIONS to finish... plus, it already seems you do this kind of stuff... Assassin..." Desmond looked at him "so i will get payed? just to go on raids?" "No, much more then raids, will the power in that i ring, i will be able to expand my influence with barely lifting a finger.... and yes, you will get payed." said Lukas.

Desmond Nodded, then signed.

Edited by Addictee (see edit history)