Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Forth Wall

17 posts in this topic

Posted

A seemingly normal day in Fayatville suddenly changed when characters from various works of literature broke through to the living world. The town quickly fell under the control of evil characters ruled by Oz's Wicked Witch. But a group of young people banded together with good characters. The group must solve the mystery of the incident and save the town and very soon the world. Because everyone is in danger when you break the fourth wall.

Name:

Special Skill: (keep it realistic please)

Literary Companion:(book characters only please)

History:

Here's mine:

Name: Tyler Jensen

Special Skill: Wrestling (Grecco/Roman)

Literary Companion: Sherlock Holmes

History: After his father died Tyler's mother took a job in Fayatville. It wasn't long before the Forth Wall broke bringing fictional characters into the real world. Tyler was saved by the evil characters by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's creation, Sherlock Holmes

Posted

Name:Kerri White

Special Skill: Fencing (epee, foil, and saber)

Literary Companion:Eragon

History: Kerri lived in Fayatville all of her life. She had been playing at the park when Basta form Inkheart attacked her. She thought she was done for until Eragon stepped in and helped her get to safety.

Posted (edited)

Name: Drake Jewelcrest AKA The Jackal

Special Skill: N-strike blasters

Literary Companion: Gadzooks (little dragon statue that comes alive from the fire within series, by Chris D'Lacy)

History: Drake comes from a rich family that moved to Fayatville about 2 years ago. Drake had already mastered Nerf Guns by the time, then attended Fayatville middle school. When the book characters came to life Gadzooks, a writing dragon statue from The Fire Within, IceFire, FireStar, and The Fire Eternal that comes to life, came to Drake telling to follow him to the group of young people and had him join.

I would like people to be in my RP: Runescape/WoW RP (mostly WoW)

My arsenal:

post-7391-1246828393_thumb.jpg

post-7391-1246828410_thumb.jpg

post-7391-1246828431_thumb.jpg

post-7391-1246828452_thumb.jpg

Edited by LegoBonez (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Name:Lightwolff (WoW character) AKA The Jackal

Special Skill: Melee combat and N-strike blasters

Literary Companion: Gadzooks (little dragon statue that comes alive from the fire within series, by Chris D'Lacy)

History: Lightwolff comes from a rich family that moved to Fayatville about 2 years ago. Lightwolff had already mastered Nerf Guns by the time, then took lessons from the best swordsman in Fyatville, and mastered the ways of the sword. When the book characters came to life Gadzooks, a writing dragon statue from The Fire Within, IceFire, FireStar, and The Fire Eternal that comes to life, came to Lightwolff telling to follow him to the group of young people and had him join.

Sorry I put two skills I couldn't decide between the two :embarrassed:

I would like people to be in my RP: Runescape/WoW RP (mostly WoW)

My arsenal:

It's real people and fictional characters. Do it over please.

"Their still out there!" Tyler said. "I think I saw Sherrif Hawkes and Mr. Wilson too, Kerri." he added. "It would seem that the witch is adding townspeople to her forces." Holmes said in between pipe drags. "Not by choice, they looked pale and...hungry." Tyler said. "It appears she has a Vampire in her employ, possibly Bram Stokers Dracula?" Holmes said. "I worried about Eragon!" Kerri said. "He'll be there Kerri, Saphira's with him." Tyler said. "This shelter was too small for her and he didn't want to be without her, but we'll regroup soon at the house." Tyler reassured her. "That's if he hasn't been caught already!" "This is not the time for negative thinking child, have faith in your friends." Holmes said. Tyler turned his attention back to the parascope. "They've moved off, grab the supplies and follow me!" Tyler said. "Stay low!"

They quietly trekked back to the Hidden House, their sanctuary deep in Colby Woods. "I still don't get why Tobias Colby would build this Mansion all the way out here then just abandon it!" Tyler said. "They say it's haunted by the ghost of Melinda Colby his wife." Kerri said. "I've delt with the supernatural before, it's no picnic." Holmes said. "That wasn't a ghost!" Tyler said. "It was a dog painted with phosphorous paint!" Tyler was refereeing to the Hound of the Baskervilles. "Oh yes quite right." Kerri's eyes lit up. "He's here!" she shouted running in. "Eragon sat in the courtyard drinking from the fountain Saphira sitting beside him. "It's kinda weird that only you can hear her Telepathy Eragon!" Tyler said. "She heard you." Eragon said hugging Kerri. "Any news Eragon?" Tyler asked. "About what?" Kerri asked in his sted. "Did the witch get it yet?" he asked. "Get what?" Kerri asked confused. "I should tell you, when the Wilmore Library exploded, in the rubble I saw an unmistakable character, it was Aladdin and he was holding the lamp." "The magic lamp?" Holmes asked. "I'm hoping that I could use it to wish the world back to normal." Tyler said. "And why didn't you tell me?" Kerri asked. "I didn't want to get your hopes up, sorry." "We didn't see him or the lamp." Eragon said. "But we did see something odd!" Eragon said. "What, what did she see." Tyler asked. "We saw a boy wearing green, carrying a sword and flying." Tyler sighed. "Oh Peter Pan, I thought you were gonna say Lin...never mind." "Adding Pan's skills and flight to our group could prove useful in the battle to come young Master Tyler." Holmes said. "Eragon, where did you see him?" Tyler asked taking out a map.

Name:Kerri White

Special Skill: Fencing (epee, foil, and saber)

Literary Companion:Eragon

History: Kerri lived in Fayatville all of her life. She had been playing at the park when Basta form Inkheart attacked her. She thought she was done for until Eragon stepped in and helped her get to safety.

Oh crap Eragon's the guy not the dragon! Oh well. How about Eragon and the dragon are there?

Edited by Savanti Romero (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Ooc: Oh, sorry I just realized what you meant. I edited my name.

Posted

Sure... I ony didn't do that in the first place cause I thought it'd be too much... (if you don't know the dragon's name is Saphira) Right so...

Saphira lowered her head to the map and used her tounge to point out where she had seen Peter.

"The City Arboritum... It would feel like Neverland" Kerri said thinkng of the movie she had loved so much as a younger child.

OOC:I have been verry low on muse recently... Need inspiration...

Posted (edited)

Suddenly there was a noise coming from a bush. Then someone came out. Saphira started growling at him, then he said "It's okay I'm one of you guys." Then Tyler said "Oh, hey Drake." Then a small dragon holding a pad and pencil stepped out from behind his head. "Oh yeah, this is Gadzooks." "What's that on your belt?" said Kerri. "Oh, this is one of my Nerf guns." said Drake as he pulled out his pistol. Then he said "It's called the Maverick." Then a green ball of light went past them all and hit a tree. As soon as it hit the tree, the tree wilted and died. The out of the shadows was Voldemort!

Posted (edited)

Eragon quickly turned around and yelled, "BRISINGR!" A jet of blue flame erupted from his hand, and engulfed Voldemort. Saphira, not willing to risk her rider's life, quickly picked up Voldemort in her mouth and threw him across the courtyard hard enough to break his back.

Edited by Umbreon (see edit history)

Posted

Drake started shooting his gun, then Eragon yelled "BRISINGR!" again but instead Drakes darts changed into fire.

Posted

"Gadzooks!" Holmes said. "No not you young Dragon it's an expression." "I guess Voldemort didn't know that in the real world you're mortal." Tyler said. "Well at least the safehouse's location is secure." Kerri added. "Drake where did you come from?" Tyler asked. "I was exploring the old copper mine when I heard a large explosion!" "That was the Library." Tyler said. "I was inside when it happened, I got lucky." "Imagine my suprise when I found Gadzooks, it kinda freaked me out at first." Drake said. "OZ's wicked witch is amassing an army of malicious characters, we must find benevolent characters and free people if we are to save our town and possibly the world." Tyler said. "Yeah about that, I saw a guy running through the woods with a gold oil can a while ago." "You saw Aladdin?" Tyler asked. "Was that him, I thought it was some queero wearing a leather vest." Tyler turned to Kerri. "Kerri I need you and Eragon to go after pan. Holmes, Drake and myself will try to track down Aladdin." Kerri smiled and nodded. "Be careful." she said. "We meet back here in two hours." Tyler said.

Posted

Ooc: Gadzooks isn't a young dragon (well yeah he is) but he's naturally small.

Posted

"If I were a displaced Persian street rat where would I go?" Tyler asked. "Dude I don't know, the only thing I know about Aladdin I learned watching the Disney movie." Drake said. "That movie is a watered down version of the plot, they completly left out the second Genie." Tyler scoffed. "Second Genie, their were two?" he asked. "Yeah the blue genie that in the movie was in the lamp was actually the Genie of the ring, the evil red Genie or Djinn lived in the lamp." "Then why are we looking for the lamp?" Drake asked. "Imagine how unstoppable the Witch's forces will be if she gets the Djinn's omnipotent powers on her side." "So you don't want to wish, you want to..." Holmes asked "Hide it or better yet destroy it." Tyler said.

Posted

Ooc: Ok I'm having a bit of writer's block (man, I wish Gadzooks was real, he holds the pad and pencil for a reason)

Posted (edited)

Ooc: Man that was quick (writers block) so here goes:

Bic:"Well, what I would guess where to look is in an old run down shack. I mean, that's basically where he hides in the movie." said Drake

Posted

OOC:THE LAMP!

IC:Kerri and Eragon mounted Saphira and were off.

"I wished I could meet Peter Pan."

"Really."

"Yeah. He was one of my favorite characters when I was little, of course then I didn't know how arrogant he really was then... But if we play that characteristic to our advantage..." She cut off, "There that's the arboretum!"