Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A GAMETAP's Theory...

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Not you, bluefire in his post

Posted

It's impossible to beat him. 100% impossible, no text for having beaten him was ever put into the game. Although I do smell a conspiracy.....we should corner him in an alley and use some light arrows..... :ph34r:

Posted

99% impossible. There is a 1% chance of us getting them to recreate the game to allow us to beat him in the race.

Posted

What happens if you never give him the Bunny Hood as a kid. . .?

Posted

what if we stuff the happy mask seller into a trunk and throw him into the river so that the marathon man can never get his bunny hood... hmm.... *runs to trunk store* dangit all sold out... new plan anyone?

Posted

Marathon man, not postman...and you can beat him I just know it! <_<

Post man, marathon man, whats the diff? And once again, Nintendo has stated many times before that in OOT you CAN NOT beat the marathon man. We must get nintendo to make a new copy and make it so you CAN beat the marathon man... and then he gives you the triforce... or something...

Posted

I know you can't beat him I was joking <_<

Posted

Post man, marathon man, whats the diff? And once again, Nintendo has stated many times before that in OOT you CAN NOT beat the marathon man. We must get nintendo to make a new copy and make it so you CAN beat the marathon man... and then he gives you the triforce... or something...

Why the HELL would the marathon man have the tri-force?!?!?!? :blink:

Posted

he was delivering it to the Princess Zelda... He is the only one that catch him :D