Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Things that you have said aloud to the game

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Some people might do this, some might not.

Sometimes, you get into a game, and you end up talking to it. Saying things to your enemies, saying things to the environments, saying what your teammates must be thinking, etc. Quote some fun or awesome things that you've said to the game in the past, and explain the situation in which it happened.

Quote from this one time when I rushed a guy in Splinter Cell:

"If you don't die I'm gonna to kill you!"

Posted

I think I speak for everyone when I say "what the fu--", where the situation is just about anything.

I dont talk too much to the games, but when I do its usually some sort of death threat to an annoying enemy.

Posted

Well, other than "die" I don't think anything I've said will survive the word filter.

Posted

"What the? How dare you take down my shield!"

"Run, fat man, run!! Get the lead out!"

"Restore sanity, restore sanity... *gets hit* Gah! You stupid skeletal freak!!"

Let's just say the only game I talk to is Eternal Darkness... Mostly during the final fight.

Posted

Mama f***er.

Yup I took that from pretty much every mario bloopers thing ever made.

Posted

I find when I play Zelda games and I'm alone I tend to "mumble" the order of monsters I'm gonna kill when I face them.

Or when I play any Call of Duty game and I get a 5 kill streak (you can call in an airstrike), I yell "RUN MOTHERF***ER, RUN!!" in hopes I can safely get away, call in the airstrike, and wait until hopefully I kill 2 more people and are able to call in either a pack of dogs (CoD: WaW) or a helicopter (CoD4: MW).

Other than that, I'm pretty silent when I play; with the exception of the odd f-bomb here and there :P

Posted

I never talk when I play Zelda. I need 90% concentration when playing it. Though when I'm having troble I'll say "Come on," and "dammit." That's about it. I talk more when I'm with my friend though.

Posted

why can I take your hat off you damn fishery guy! this is rigged to be impossible!

I was trying to get the fisher man's hat off in oot

Posted

"Oh CRAP CRAP Don't kill me I'm sorry!"

/dead

"...OK WHAT THE FU-"

"SON OF A BI-"

"Dip, dup, hup, hip, hap, wup!"

/dead

/dies next to flag, and no teammates go to get it

"GO GET IT, RETARDS."

*FLAG, RETURNED.*

"Dumbasses. GOOD JOB!"

Posted

All the time, especially when I was younger. I was fighting Ganon in Ocarina of Time, It was summer 1999 and I was SO pissed off because I just couldn't send his blasts back at him so (at 3 a.m. mind you) I shouted at the top of my lungs "What the f*ck is this, piece of horsesh*t game!" threw the controller at the screen and kicked my N64. Luckily it didn't break and the game had saved. After a little sleep I went back and totally killed Ganon, for the first time. While playing Majora's I was trying to sneak into the thieves hideout and failing every time, it really began to piss me off, had I read further (in the Prima guide) that you need the (forget what it's called), the mask that makes you unnoticable.

Posted

The Stone Mask?

"Tell me you like it!"

Posted

Before I quote anything, I'll just say that you've all lost. Because I did when I read this topic. XD

And anyways, quotes:

Playing Brawl, as Sonic:

*falls off stage* "No no no Sonic! I said up, not DOWN!"

*ending of a match* "WHAT-- RIGHT WHEN I GOT THE DRAGOON! WHAT THE HECK, RIGHT WHEN I GOT THE DRAGOON!" D<

Posted

Aha, I talk t my games. Though I'm more often screaming at them rather than talking. I have horrid gamers' rage, I'm not going to lie. I cuss out my games quite often. I was talking with my friends once while playing a game. They told me to "PLEASE hang up. You're scaring us." XD

Posted

@OoT Water Temple: "What the fuck?" x100

Posted

Fallout 3:

"WHAT F&@() HOLE DID YOU CRAWL OUT OF!!!"

or

"HOW THE HELL!!! YOU TAKE FIRE ANT TOO LITERALLY!!!!"