The Guardians of Hyrule

737 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ooc: What do you mean double post?

Edited by LegoBonez (see edit history)

Posted

((*twitch, twitch* No. Just no. Absolutely not. If that's supposed to be my char, then no friggin' way.))

Posted (edited)

(well you think of something. I was just trying to move the story along. I'll erase it. :cry: )

(there happy?)

(let me say this: it was them shouting, you were fighting them and my character thought he could act like the hero)

(this is what I was thinking: I get knocked to the ground unconscious, you kill all the guys, then there's a volley of arrows and then you decide what happens next)

Posted

((*deep breath* Okay, listen. You do NOT force my character into a situation completely without my knowledge or anything. The plot will be advanced along when I deem it ready to be. I want more than just four of us on here before we get any further into the plot, and I know a person or two who is looking into joining.

What you just did is getting into my dog house BIG time. It frustrates me to no end. That is controlling my character, which I have not allowed at all. Read the rules. It's up there.))

Posted (edited)

Ooc: ok I'm sorry let's just move on with the plot. (P.S. I saw that post in the "Things you hate" post :cry: ) I haven't used Internet forums long so I don't know much, you don't need to be so mean though. So let's see what you have for the plot.

Bic: On the way home from training he bumped into a woman. "Sorry" he said. Feeling nervous when he saw the giant sword on he waist. Then hurried away.

Ooc: I hope this is ok.

Posted

Natu held his sword low, moving slowly forward. "Hiaah!" He swung with all his might.

Mabye I should make a bow for hunting so I don't have to waste time cleaning my sword. He thought as he ate his rabbit. There aren't many good trees around here for that though. There might be a weapons shop in castle town. He finished his meal and left the forest.

Posted

Eskill was in his room trying to strengthen his sword but in his effort his sword broke "Oh, man." he said. Then he remembered he got a flier from the weapons shop in castle town. As he ran his finger down the list he remembered leaving his wallet at the museum. "Why am I so forgetful?" he said to himself. He finally found a sword he can afford. "Steel notched sword with reinforcement" he read "100 rupees" he picked up his shield and headed out.

Posted

"You've gotta be kidding me," Natu said as he saw that even the most basic bow cost double what he had. "Oh well, I guess I can get some decent food while I'm in town.

"Excuse me sir, do you know of any good, inexpensive places to eat in town?" He asked the shopkeeper.

"There's a bar downtown. Its got some good meat." The shopkeeper replied.

"Thanks." said Natu as he headed out the door.

Posted

As Eskill headed for the shop he saw someone come out. A tall guy in a Black tunic that looked really frustrated about something. When he was gone Eskill went into the shop. "Hello Eskill." said the Shopkeeper "Hello." "Hey, did you see my last customer? Strange fellow he is. But enough on that. What can do for you?" "I would like to buy this sword your advertising." Eskill aid as he showed the flier and pointed to it. " Well, that'll run you 100 rupees." "I got the money right here." Eskill handed the rupees over. "And here's your sword, sir." "Thanks." Then Eskill headed out the door.

Posted (edited)

Natu walked into Telma's bar and sat down at the counter. He picked up a menu and looked rather discouraged.

"What'll ya have?" asked Telma, ignoring his expression.

"Everything's too expensive for me. I only have 20 rupees." Natu replied. "I can't really get much money from cutting grass"

"Your not from around here are you?"

"No, I live just west of faron woods."

"No wonder your broke. Tell you what, I'll give you some soup, on the house."

"Really? Thank you miss..."

"Call me Telma"

"Ok then. Thank you Telma."

Edited by swordplaymaster12 (see edit history)

Posted

That night Eskill had a dream about what happened two years ago. He was in Castle Town Market when there was a big explosion. Everyone was running. Then something hit his head. Eskill woke up and found himself on the ground. "Ugh, what happened?" he asked himself as he got back in bed.

Posted

Telma let Natu spend the night in the bar. The next day, Natu asked if he could work in the bar.

"Sure you can. Can't hurt to have an extra pair of hands around here." said Telma.

"Thanks. I don't think I can live off the woods anymore. And rupees aren't as easy to come by as I thought." said Natu, "What should I do first?"

"Hmm, you could wash dishes. It's not really the type of thing you'd be used to, but I don't want someone I've known for two days running my buisness." said Telma.

"I understand. Do you need me to wear a uniform or anything?"

"Yeah. Hold on a sec." Telma ducked behind the counter. When she emerged, she held a plain white apron. "This is for new recruits. Once you get the hang of things you won't need to wear it anymore. Oh, and your pay is 10 rupees an hour."

"That's fine. I won't need much in the sense of pay. Just enough for the essentials." said Natu.

"Okay then. Now get to work." said Telma.

Posted (edited)

((Hey Umbreon, if you need a way to intro, you can have your char run into mine. Gotta take care of things around the house real quick. And what the HECK for time skips like that? *sighs and shakes her head* Please, a full change in the day like that? Don't do that, please. I'm going with it just this once, but be careful about it in the future, got it? Timeskips should not be used liberally))

Edited by Stormsworder (see edit history)

Posted

((I'm fine... Just taking a while to get in, I'm low on muse and working with a couple of different RPs))

"Well this town is the largest I've passed through yet. I must get to the castle, but first I am a bit hungry." Mera found her way to a bar. "Hello. I was passing through town and I was wondering If I could get a meal here?" The... large woman behind the counter replied.

"Sure. Can I get you anything specific."

"Whatever's good."

"Coming right up."

When Mera finished her meal she went out of the bar then pulled into a place where no one could see her, pulled of her dress, then hid it carefully. She had no problem in jumping from rooftop to rooftop, or getting inside the castle, but once she was inside she encountered trouble. Just a few seconds after she was in she sensed a presence behind her. She turned with her sword drawn.

((CUE Stomsworder)

Posted

((you called?))

Half-asleep and still trying to make herself wake up, Danielle stared in disbelief at the person who was in front of her. At first she didn't register that there was a sword pointing right at her face, but when it suddenly clicked in her mind that this mysterious figure in front of her had a weapon drawn, her clear blue eyes jumped open all the way. Raising her hands as if warding off a blow, the young girl took a step back. "H-Hey now..." Her heart pounded rapidly in her chest. She wasn't skilled with an over-the-shoulder draw for her sword, and this person would probably be able to cut her down before she could even pull out her blade. I can't believe my luck. I barely woke up not five minutes ago, and I'm facing down some stranger with a sword pointing in my face. Oh man, this is noooot my lucky day...