The Guardians of Hyrule

737 posts in this topic

Posted

"Sorry." Mera said sheathing her sword. "Pure reflex. I am Mera, a member of the Sheikah tribe. I came to serve the royal family of Hyrule as my ancestors did so many years ago. Might you bring me to, I believe it is Princess Zelda in control of the land now." She paused to indicate she did not know the girl's name and thought it would be proper to know.

Posted

As soon as she heard the word "Sheikah", her eyes widened even further, if that was even possible. "A... a Sheikah?" she whispered, looking up at Mera's red eyes. She had heard rumors of this mysterious race of the shadows, but she had always thought that they were extinct, that the last of the race had died out. "Uh... I uh..." She scratched the back of her head, hesitating. "Uh, my name is Danielle... I'll bring you to the Princess." A little shocked and intimidated, she turned and headed down the hallway. I'm expecting any moment now to wake up from the strangest dream I've ever had... she thought to herself.

Posted (edited)

((Might be late now, but I changed Natu's goal from killing everything to just the twilight army))

"I finished the dishes." declared Natu, "I'm gonna take my break now." He grabbed his sword and headed out.

I wonder where that strange girl went off to. Natu thought. Although she hid it well under her dress, he had seen her peculiar sword. He felt that, somehow, it would be in his best intrest to learn more about it.

Edited by swordplaymaster12 (see edit history)

Posted

((...*looks at her opening post* *looks back at what he put* ...? *points between the two* What. The. Heck. Did I mention a Twilight army? This is two years after Twilight Princess. There is no twilight army to fight? Where are you getting this? ....AAARGH! Feel like my brain's about to explode. :wacko: ))

Posted

((Natu's lived in the sacred grove for 2 years. how is he supposed to know that?))

Posted

Ooc: Well, G'Night everybody. I'm out.

Posted (edited)

This is my first RP, so don't expect anything fantastic.

Name: Gwirion

Race:Hylian

Appearance:Medium-length brown hair, scale-mail shirt, leather vambraces and greaves, and a leather helmet.

Weapons: Clarent, a short sword made out of a mysterious light gray stone. It has a simple hilt. Even Gwirion knows little of it's powers.

Personality: Somewhat serious, doesn't joke around or smile that much, although he is very cheerful in the face of danger.

Home: Kakariko village

Bio: After coming of age, Gwirion set out to find adventure. 11 years later, he is still not tired of it. He wandered around Hyrule until coming into contact with Telma's group. He joined up and is simply performing missions for them now. He was growing a bit bored with the "safe" land of Hyrule. Now that it is dangerous, he is more enthusiastic.

As Gwirion padded through the desert, he could see his target. The encampment of Bulblins was just up ahead. It was a welcome break from just sitting around like he was before Hyrule became so dangerous. As he drew Clarent, it visibly vibrated. He frowned. That was something new. In his head, he could hear the normal whisperings of promises of greatness. As normal, he ignored them. As he was about to attack, he saw that the Bulblins were not the least of his worries. He could see a large, lizardlike creature with a scimitar. This was not going to be easy. Without further ado, he leapt into the camp, hacking and slashing.

Edited by toonlinkpwnsall (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Ooc: What do you mean by "the group"? This story is just unfolding so the "group" isn't formed yet. so you should rewrite your Bio.

Edited by LegoBonez (see edit history)

Posted

by "the group" I meant the group in TP that meets in Telmas bar. It's also known as the resistance.

Posted

Ooc: Oh, you should've said Telma's group.

Posted (edited)

ah. okay!

As Gwirion desperately fought off the armored reptile, he was weakening fast. His defenses were becoming weaker, while the lizard's blows were only getting stronger. The lizard batted aside his sword and lunged. Gwirion quickly rolled to the side and stabbed it in a chink in it's armor. As the lizard writhed in pain, Gwirion stabbed it in the head. Turning to the remaining Bulblins, he fought them in close combat. After dispatching them, he turned to the Arbiter's grounds. Quickly turning away, he loped in the other direction. Mentally, he resolved to get a bow.

"500 rupees," the voice of the salesman cried.

"500 rupees!" Gwirion eclaimed. "You can't be serious! For a broken-down shortbow!"

"I am perfectly serious. 500 rupees or no deal."

"Fine. Here you go." As Gwirion handed away almost all of his money, he resolved to say bad things about this salesman. As he turned away, grumbling, he sawa mysterious cloaked figure slip throught the crowd. He resolved to investigate. At the moment, though, he needed to rest.

Edited by toonlinkpwnsall (see edit history)

Posted

Eskill was setting up his store, like he does every morning, when he saw a shadow jumping across the rooftops. "What in the world?" he asked. Then he saw it jump into the castle! "I wonder what that was." he said to himself.

Posted

After a few hours rest, Gwirion was walking around the square when he saw a shadowy figure jumping across the rooftops. As he climbed up a gutter, he wondered what kind of a person would be jumping around on rooftops. He then witnessed it leap into the castle. Suddenly, the gutter gave way and Gwirion crashed into a weaponry shop. As a knot of people surrounded him, he saw the shopowner glare at him. H egot up and dusted himself off. The shopowner strode over.

"Look what you did to my gutter, you fool!"

"Sorry about that. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to repay you"

" Go man the counter, if you're smart enough to sell stuff!"

"...okay then."

As I walked into the building, the other employees stared at me. As I sat behind the counter, I put my head in my hands. This was going to be a long day.

Posted

Umm...Is that my shop or the one I went to to get my new sword?

Posted

Name: Alneia

Race: Hylian/Sheikah

Appearance: Alneia has long black hair and red eyes. She wears a greyish tunic, a pair brown pants and black boots. She wears her bow at all times. Her skin has a dark complection and has pointed Hylian ears. Alneia has a necklace with the Sheikah symbol on it which is usually tucked into her tunic.

Weapons: Bow and Arrow. It has a triforce symbol on the handhold. The colour is a light brown with blue ribbons tied to the ends of the bow. The arrows are slimer than usual arrows.

Personality: Alneia is very calm and collected around other people. Around her family she is like a time bomb. She is very self-reliant and only joins with people if she has a good reason to. She is very protective of people whom she's met and even if she doesn't particularly like them.

Home: Kakariko Village

Bio: Alneia was born in Kakariko Village. Her mother was a Hylian and her late father, a Sheikah. At 10 years old she discovered this and became torn between two different worlds. She began to shy away from people and became more secluded. That same year there was a fire and her sister and brother died. Her mother survived. She learned the bow at age 11. Her mother eventualy allowed her to leave and Alneia did. She stays in the Inn and listens to the passerby. At night she occupies her time with the bow.