The Guardians of Hyrule

737 posts in this topic

Posted

Ooc: should the plot unfold now? we got to more people to join. :joy::D

Posted

((Dumb internet. Messed up and my post didn't get through. Well, welcome to the RP, Adn. :D))

Posted

We should start with the REAL story, now.

Posted (edited)

Alneia stepped out of the Inn without making a sound. She procceded to find a spot to practice. Her eyes gleamed slightly as the moonlight caught them. She'd always prefered the night to the day. She set up the target about 10 paces from her. She stood by the very edge of the pool, water lapping against her boot. Alneia pulled out her bow and grabbed and arrow. She took a deep breath, nocked the arrow, positioned and shot. The arrow flew through the air and hit the target in the center. A light breeze had picked up which blew the blue ribbons and Alneia's dark hair. She walked to the target and pulled out the arrow. When she walked back she saw a dog was sitting there. "Hey there." she said.

The dog woofed and wagged it's tail. Alneia bent slightly and stroked it's white fur. The dog sat down by her feet and Alneia nocked the arrow again and let it fly. The dog's eyes followed the arrow as it flew to the second inner ring of the target. As soon as the arrow hit the dog ran to the target and returned with the arrow in it's mouth. She bent down to take it and the dog dropped the arrow. "You will need a name won't you?" She studied his plain features and a word surfaced from her mind. "Stark. It means 'barren'." The dog blinked once which Alneia took to mean that it approved. She took the arrow and she walked back to the Inn, Stark following close behind.

Edited by Adn (see edit history)

Posted

Wait, what? It's already night after like a few posts that were placed in the morning? BTW toonlinkpwnsall you never answered my question.

Posted

Wait, what? It's already night after like a few posts that were placed in the morning? BTW toonlinkpwnsall you never answered my question.

Well, I wanted to start Alneia out at night since she feels more comfortable there. The next one will be in the morning.

Posted

Oh okay. but it should be the day that is now (as in the day Umbreon's character is in Hyrule Castle)

Man, can we start with the full story now? I am DYING to now what happens!

Posted (edited)

the other one. I am not a godmodder.

Edited by toonlinkpwnsall (see edit history)

Posted

Okay just wondering because I thought people might think my store to be a weapon store. It's not it's just a general store.

Posted (edited)

Natu saw the girl leaping across the rooftops. Above the horizon in broad daylight!? It's as if she wants to be seen! He thought.

He followed her all the way to the castle but was stopped by the guards.

"Hey! Someone just broke into the castle!" Natu yelled as he wrestled through the guards. But they ignored his cries and faught him away.

"Fine, if you won't let me through, I'll just have to get in the hard way." He said, almost forgetting why he came in the first place.

He drew his sword for the first time in days. The ring of the blade calmed him down a bit, but not enough for him to back down. He lifted the heavy blade high above his head, and brought it down on the heaviest of the guards, knoking him out. The rest of the guards retalisted by wrestleing Natu to the ground. Then they dragged him to the dungeon.

"You will have a proper trial tomorow." said one of the guards, "Until then you will be treated as if you tried to infltrate the castle."

Natu argued with the guards for hours, but eventually got tired. He dicided to wait untill he was with more inteligent people to tell them about the girl.

Edited by swordplaymaster12 (see edit history)

Posted

((Dude, the heck? That is completely unrealistic. They would not lock him up and put him on trial for that. At most they would shoo him away and mock him cuz he's crazy or something.

Seriously people, just chill. I'm a writer. All good writers know you don't immediately jump into something. I have a plan. -_- *sighs* I need another Tylenol...))

Posted (edited)

Natu saw the girl leaping across the rooftops. Above the horizon in broad daylight!? It's as if she wants to be seen! He thought.

He followed her all the way to the castle but was stopped by the guards.

"Hey! Someone just broke into the castle!" Natu yelled as he wrestled through the guards. But they ignored his cries and carried him to the dungeon.

"You will have a proper trial tomorow." said one of the guards, "Until then you will be treated as if you tried to infltrate the castle."

Natu argued with the guards for hours, but eventually got tired. He dicided to wait untill he was with more inteligent people to tell them about the girl.

Wow...you think they would lock you up just because of THAT? did you play Oot? when a guard catches Link all they do is yell "hey kid stop!" and kick him back to the gate. Besides how could you tell it was a girl? the clothing she wears makes her look like a guy. Umm...Right?

Edited by LegoBonez (see edit history)

Posted

(('Kay, I edited it so that Natu seemed like more of a threat. I'm sure knoking out a guard is grounds for jail, er, dungeon time))

Posted

Okay but the guard still said "as if you tried to infltrate the castle." and you did try to.

Posted

Alneia awoke the next morning to find Stark lying at the foot of her bed. She got up and Stark's eyes opened. He yawned and got up, tail wagging, he followed Alneia down the stairs. The innkeeper took one look at the dog, one at Alneia and said "So, you've found a friend, eh?" Alneia nodded and handed over the nightly fee of 25 rupees. "You've got 2 letters." The innkeeper turned towards the cupboard and pulled out the letters. Alneia thanked him, took the letters and walked outside. She opening one of the letters and read it.

Alneia,

I know it's late but, Happy 16th. I am moving to Castle Town. I'm leaving the house to you.

Mom.

Alneia tucked away the letter and read the second, even shorter one.

Alneia,

Meet me at midnight.

X.

She stared at it and folded it again, replacing it in the envelope and walked to her mother's house. All her mother's stuff was already gone. The only things left in the house was the stuff from her old room. Stark sniffed disinterestedly around the room and sat down on the bed. Alneia decided she would need some pet food or something for Stark and since it was still light out, the stores should be open. "Stay." she said to Stark. He blinked and Alneia walked out of the house and towards the store.