The Guardians of Hyrule

737 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Name: Elizabeth, but usualy called Liz.

Race: Hylian

Appearance: Slim Build and average height. Emerald green eyes that give her a fiece yet calm and gentle look. Long straight brown hair. She resembles Zelda slightly. She wears a dark blue grey tunic with a plain 3 quater shirt underneth and creamy brownish colour leggings with brown shin high boots.

Weapons: Hand and a half sword with a large Emerald in the hilt to reflect the colour of her eyes and add a touch of partnership. Bow and arrows.

Personality: Calm, gentle and trustworthy. Usually dangerous to cross when met in battle, but otherwise a kind person. She is pure of heart and has a good sense of humor, but only uses it when the time is right.

Home: Hyrule Castle

Bio: Cousin of Princess Zelda. Her Mother was a sister to Zelda's mother. Her dad was a soldier and died in battle 2 years ago when the Twilight invaded Hyrule, and her mother died of an unknown cause. Good friend to Danielle and has sometimes watched her train with the soilders. Even better friend to Zelda, who it is known has occasionally come to Liz for advice on battles and war. Liz is in her final year of completing her fighting skills and a personalised sword was give to her as a symbol of coming of age. Like Danielle, Elizabeth has nobility lessons. But unlike Danielle, Liz attends them though she very rarely listens.

(Sorry if I go overboard. I've got a creative mind and sometimes it goes a bit crazy!)

Edited by Zelda Drottningu (see edit history)

Posted

((I would make some comments about this, but I'm kinda half asleep right now... Not bad comments though, don't worry. I was actually quite surprised to see this, but surprised in a good way. Although seeing as how Zelda bears the Triforce of Wisdom, I'm not sure how often she would seek advice... but eh XD I'm not sure what i wrote for my char's bio, but hers and your char's sounds a lot alike...

Yeah, I so need sleep.))

Posted (edited)

Thank you! I didn't expect that comment but I appreciate it. :)

Posted

Okay so annulling SPM's post I guess.

First to testify, newest member of the royal guard and last of the know Sheikah, Mera.

Hearing her name call Mera walked to where she was in front of the presiding court. "I would like to bring to the attention of those present that the accused has a worthy reason to attempt to get into the castle. A warning. For that day he saw a shadow leaping across the rooftops towards the castle, he thought this was a thief or worse assassin and tried to warn the guards, as I would have if I had seen the figure, but I could not as this was myself. When he was denied access he tried to force his way in, perfectly reasonable if you worry for the safety of your ruler." She continued on about the events of the previous day. "That will be all." She finished and then returned to where she had been before.

Posted

The trial continued on rather slowly, the judge listening to the stated evidence... After a few hours of this, he finally spoke up. "We will not keep this boy imprisoned, although for fighting in such a way against the guards, he will be forced to perform service within the castle town..."

--------------

Zelda strode quickly through the corridors of the castle, coming now to the chamber of her cousin, Elizabeth. Hoping she had not left her room yet, she knocked swiftly on the door. "Elizabeth, I must speak with you at once. Grave news has come about the group of knights that were sent out."

Posted

((Okay, something you need to know... all the Hylians are already inside of the Arbiter's Grounds... none of them are outside. They fled their the day before, and a whole day has passed since they were chased inside... So none of them are outside for your char to hear. And what's attacking the knights is something different entirely))

Oh I see... sorry. I thought they were still fleeing. :(

Posted

((S'okay, just edit your last post or redo your post... ^^))

Posted

Editted.

Posted

The screaming had stopped now. Surely the last of the struggling knights had been finished, their bodies sucked dry by whatever manner of creature hunted them. Weapons had little effect on it from what she saw while fleeing. Of course, no one had managed to even get close to attack it. Trained knights had fallen before it in mere seconds.

She leaned her head back against the rough stone wall, trying to breathe evenly and quietly. She didn't hear anything nearby, but that didn't mean the creature wasn't there. It was unusually silent when it struck, something that terrified her even worse than how swiftly it had disposed of her protectors. Fighting exhaustion, Danielle wondered what would become of her. Surely no one had made it back to warn Princess Zelda of the strange terror that had ambushed them... and soon enough she wouldn't be able to run or hide anymore.

I don't... want to die... Why did I even come here?

Posted

May I join? Can I be King Bulbin? If not, I'll try to drum up a fancharacter or use some one else. Will take any suggestions about how I should help move along the plot, or do whatever may be needed to keep the planed story intact.

Posted

((Well, it's an odd choice... and the Bulbins wouldn't really be welcome by the citizens of Hyrule, I think, even though they're no longer fighting them... People would have some prejudice against monsters that terrorized their land for a while. But if you want to...))

Posted (edited)

Liz heard footsteps out side of her Chambers, then a voice saying, "Elizabeth, I must speak with you at once. Grave news has come about the group of knights that were sent out."

She turned around and walked to the door, opening it so her cousin could come in. As soon as Zelda came through the door, Liz saw the look of grave peril on her face. "Yes," Liz asked, "What is it that you have come to ask of me? It's is not that I do not wish to see you, but the tone of your voice made it seem that something far greater than that had occured."

Posted

"I am afraid it has... The knights that were sent to investigate the Arbiter's Grounds were ambushed by a strange monster... only one managed to escape to bring news of what happened." She frowned now, her head lowered slightly. "Whatever attacked them was too powerful for them to stop... the knights were forced into the Arbiter's Grounds, and their current fate is unknown..." Lifting her head, she looked Elizabeth in the eye. "Danielle was with them."

Posted (edited)

What Zelda said worried Liz, but when she heard that Zelda had let Danielle go with them shocked her. Why would Zelda, bearer of the Triforce of Wisdom let Danielle, a young girl of 16, go on a convoy to the Arbiter's Grounds where anything could happen.

"I'm curious why you let Danielle go with the group. You should have at least let me go with them." She looked directly into Zelda's eye and understood her intention almost immediatly. She sighed. "Do you wish me to go search for her?"

Posted

Zelda frowned, but did her best not to display the guilt she felt over her decision of sending Danielle with the knights. She had thought her cousin would be safe... but it turned out she had been wrong. She prayed to the goddesses that her mistake wouldn't cost her youngest cousin her life. "Yes, I do... But the forces of the kingdom are stretched thin as it is, and another large force of knights cannot be spared. But I do not wish to potentially lose yet another member of my family, Elizabeth... but I feel in my heart that Danielle is still alive." She had already explained her relationship to Elizabeth and Danielle to her eldest cousin previously, but withheld the knowledge from the younger of the two due to Danielle still being too immature in her eyes to learn the truth. "The most I can spare immediately is a small handful of the royal guard while another party is formed amongst daring adventurers within Hyrule... But the quicker a force goes to find the missing knights, the better the chance that they might be found alive..."