The Guardians of Hyrule

737 posts in this topic

Posted

Liz saw Zelda frown and noticed a small amount of guilt in the look of her face. She looked away as she said "Yes, I too still believe that Danielle is still alive and if it is your wish for me to go search for her, that is what I shall do. You are, after all, the princess, and I would be glad to do as you wish.

She looked back at Zelda and saw that her frown had eased and in it's place a relieved expression stood. "When would you like me to leave?"

Posted

"As soon as you are ready... I will begin putting out a notice calling for especially skilled warriors to form a group to enter the Arbiter's grounds, but that may take some time. When you are ready, meet with the three royal knights I am sending with you at the western gate of Castle Town. They will be ready and waiting for you." She turned slightly, preparing to walk out the door when she looked back at Elizabeth with a worried expression on her face. "Elizabeth, please... come back alive with Danielle. I could not bear to lose both of you."

Posted

At these words, Liz's expression softened. "As you wish. I shall not fail you." And finishing it at that, Zelda left the chambers, leaving a heartened Liz to ponder what had just been said.

After a moment of thought, Elizabeth gathered her bow and her sword, which she had yet to name, and left the room, closing the door behind her.

Posted

Outside of Castle Town, three mounted royal knights awaited, looking restless and anxious. The oldest of the three, a handsome youth with rather messy short blond hair, kept glancing back at the gate for any sign of Elizabeth, the one they would be taking to the desert. They had all received their briefing: rescue any survivors they could find with their primary target being Danielle. They all knew who she was, had once sparred with her for fun and to teach her better combat skills. Each one of them desired to see her returned safely. "Ah, there she is," the leader spoke, relieved as he saw Elizabeth approaching and holding out a hand. "Come, you'll ride with me, Liz."

"Typical of Cale, pretending to be such a gentleman..." the second oldest muttered, shaking his head with a forced grin.

Posted

"Yes, Thank you." Liz said vaguely, looking at the man infront of her. "I thought I would." She looked at the other two men beside Cale and estimated their skill with a blade. The one closest to cale was short but had a strong build and the other tall and slim.

She looked back to Cale. "Let us be off. We have wasted too much time already. The sooner we leave the better." And with that she walked over the the lead horse.

Posted

Nodding in agreement, Cale helped Liz onto the back of his horse, waiting for her to get situated before gripping the reins. "Rurik, Blaine?"

They both nodded sharply, bringing their horses alongside Cale's. "Ready. Let's hurry and go, as the young lady suggested."

"Hmph." Urging his horse on, his steed quickly picked up its pace to a gallop, the other two knights close behind him as they rode across Hyrule Field.

Posted

Eskill was finishing up his final lesson, he had mastered the sword. When he was walking out he saw outside the gate a group of three knights and a girl. "I wonder where they"re going." Eskill said.

Ooc: when will I have an important part in this story?

Posted

Ooc: when will I have an important part in this story?

When hell freezes over.

Posted

When hell freezes over.

And warms up again.

And freezes again.

And warms up to a comfortable temperature.

Posted

I was kidding, by the way LegoBonez. Let's all just be patient. ;3

Posted

((I busted out laughing at that, Rain XD Very ingenious. And er, Dragon... are you interested in joining this or something?

But you won't have an important part... you will just play a part, and when I see fit... I have to have everything go at a good pace to not mess everything up. -_- So have patience, geeze. Need swordmaster again...))

Posted

Ooc: hey I was just asking. Teto I'm very insulted by that.

Posted

Soz, I was just making a joke at your expense. I didn't mean any insult. Now, let us leave the RP to run as it has been running. Our time will come and it will be clear.

Posted

it's ok.

@Stormsworder: It's just that I've been on this RP since it started, and Zelda Drottningu just started on it and already has a very important part.

Posted

((Because she made a character that pretty much HAS a very important role off the bat, being related to both Zelda and Danielle. Teto just joined, but he doesn't have an important role yet either. The turn for all of you guys is coming, just wait.

This rate I may have to move ahead and leave Natu to catch up... or control him for a time. Meh, not fond of doin that.

And guys, OOC chat is in double-parenthesis.))