The Guardians of Hyrule

737 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

((okay, can i play with the most recent Darren, or should i start over again?))

Edited by Teto
Double parenthesis is important (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

As Gwain and leaf studdied their surroundings, they heard a scream. the scream came from a hylian girl, Gwain was shore of it. "Come on leaf".He drew his sword just in case. He could see to figures in the distance..

((shortsuspicious.gif sorry, couldn't think of anything else to write))

Edited by Teto

Posted

((I'm just gonna start.

Also, out of curiosity, WHERE are the people?))

Darren was near the bridge over lake hylia, he was carefully studying a old book, which had many letters scratched off.

"The rod is ------ed -- -e- --e us---po---r control t-- de-----te- st--u-s." Darren read aloud, then he took out a piece of paper, where he had guessed what the missing letters could be out of his own judgement, and another book.

"The Rod is Supposed to --- the user or posseser control two ---------- statues" Thats the best he could think of for now.

"Hhhmmm.... there should be one of these statues nearby....." he said, walking to the ledge. but then a moblin jumped out. "Whoa!" Darren shouted.

He quickly picked up a sharp rock and hit the moblins head with it, the moblin seemed to be dizzy for a second, but then he hit Darren with the side of his spear. Darren almost tripped over the edge, but then he grabbed the spear and tryed to throw the moblin over the edge, but the moblin let go of the spear and pushed Darren, Darren fell over the edge, yelling.

Posted

((How about you two guys meet up together in the RP... -_- ))

Posted

((thats exactly what i was planning! =P

she heard yelling

my guy yelled.))

Posted

As Gwain and leaf studdied their surroundings, they heard a scream. the scream came from a hylian girl, Gwain was shore of it. "Come on leaf".He drew his sword just in case. He could

((Shore? It's spelt sure.))

Liz closed her eyes, trying to ignore the pain that was giving her a headache as Danielle tied the makeshift bandage arond her shoulder. Suddenly she opened her eyes, lifting her head slightly, Scaning the ground around her for signs of danger, sensing something different.

Posted

((yeah, Gerbil, you meet up with the Doc...))

Danielle was busy making sure the bandage was right before she noticed Liz looking around, the youth a bit curious. "What's wrong?"

Blaine frowned, taking up his lance in both hands now. He smelled something rancid... the smell of death and decay, something he had ran into only a few times before. "Ssh," he hissed slightly, looking around quickly.

Posted

Continuing to glance around, Liz drew her sword, Nenya, as quietly as possible, still searching for danger.

Elizabeth looked up at Danielle and motioned for her to help her up .

((Short post. Sorry.))

Posted

Danielle nodded quickly, but was uncertain of how much Liz would be able to do with one arm hurt the way it was. She crouched down and carefully helped Liz to her feet, wincing slightly.

Blaine continued to scan the area slightly, the frown never leaving his face. He was about to look back and tell the two girls to get ready to move when an arrow shot by his head, barely missing him and grazing his cheek slightly. The knight gasped and sidestepped instinctively, just as two more arrows ripped through the space he just occupied. He looked now to the walls of the city, spotting his attackers.

Three hideous skeletal abominations stood there, wicked-looking bows of bone in hand. Eyeless-sockets locked onto the young knight, hisses escaping their jaws as one of the motioned with a hand.

From the top of the wall leap four more shapes, landing on the grass on all fours. They were humanoid in appearance but crept forward with their bodies hugging the ground, shortswords in both of their hands. They looked to be bodies in extreme stages of decay, mostly skeletal with small portions of withered flesh, their heads completely withered skulls with a single eye in the middle of their foreheads. Their armor was rotting leather with chainmail portions, nothing too heavy but still enough to protect it. They prowled towards the group, fanning out to encircle them as the archers readied more arrows...

Posted

Liz readied her blade, glancing at Danielle quickly before looking back to the four skeletal creatures ahead, trying to judge their skill and ability with the weapon they held. "What are they?" she asked Blaine quietly, wincing and her left arm once again pained her. "Do you know?"

Posted

Blaine shook his head, readying his lance and sliding into a defensive stance. "No... I haven't the slightest clue, but they have to be servants of Azathoth..."

The creature closest to Blaine hissed, leaping forward towards him, bringing down one of its blades. He instinctively brought up his lance horizontally to block, only to be shocked to discover the foe land on his lance, balancing perfectly on its two feet. He was about to fling it off when the beast sheathed both swords and shot its hands towards his face, latching on tight and trying to ravage his face with its hands. Blaine let go of his lance to try and knock it off balance, only for it to slam both feet in his chest and knock him flat on his back in the grass.

((bedtime))

Posted

"Blaine!" Liz yelled, swinging her sword at the creature who was about to leap on top of Blaine, knocking it away from the man. Bringing up her sword again, she turned towards the closest skeletal being to her, about to knock it away or injure it, when it leaped away, avoiding the weapon that had sliced through the exact spot where it had just been.

Posted (edited)

((Gwain and leaf are both Male))

Gwain stood there, he could see two figures in the distance but he couldn't see what they where. "Leaf what are they?" Leaf being part plant could feel vibrations that travel through the ground. these vibrations told him what things where, "Two hylian females both injured, one hylian male being attacked by a moblin, any second you'll hear a scream"."HHEELLPP!" cried a voice. "For dins sake!"cried Gwain, "okay, leaf go that way and help them, i'll go and help the guy thats being attacked". Gwain ran faster than ever before, when he reached the bridge he could bearley breath. All he could see was a moblin, "te--ll me wh-a-t hap-p--en-d here" gwain demanded."I knocked him over the edge, it was fun" "FUN, KNOCKING SOMEBODY OVER THE EDGE OF A BRIDGE ISN'T FUN, your lucky that i'm in a hurry". Gwain jumped over the edge, he plummited towards the lake.

---------------------------------

Leaf ran to castle town, he could see the smoke coming from hyrule castle. The very sight of it discouraged leaf but he knew that he had to keep on going, he didn't whant to let down gwain or let down anyone who needed help. "DO YOU NEED HELP" leaf shouted.

Edited by Teto

Posted

((Your observation about me not mentioning a charcter's parents is incorrect. I mentioned for Mugo that his parents both live in Kakariko village. Juna's parent's weren't mentioned simply because Shiekah family life has never been something they delve into in game. My reasoning behind not mentioning them is because sheikah are a race much different from humans and hylians, the family didn't seem like a large point of their lives when they would most likely have been shuffled off to train in fighting and magic, learning clan secrets and all that rather than curling up with mommy and daddy and talking about how their days went. Otherwise, if she were any other race, I would have brought up her parents in her bio.))

What felt like hours may have only been only half of an hour, but Mugo couldn't tell the difference while riding through the blazing sun with Natu sitting in front of him on Castien while wrapped up to protect him from the sun. He squinted his eyes to counter-act the stingingly bright light radiating from the sands and breathed sparingly when sand was kicked up by one of the other accompanying riders. They finally came to a strange stony relic with an entry way a clear as day before them, but Mugo would not be the first to enter it. He looked off at his side toward Mera and shouted over a pick-up of wind, "Who will go down first? I don't think I should take him in first." he waited for an answer, knowing it was something that would take a bit of direction and planning between Mera and the bulbins before they'd move in. He took this time to grab the attention of Natu, who was no doubt exhausted from the burns and probably felt weakened from the heat bearing down on them. "Here, take some of my water." he muttered, holding the now open canteen close to Natu's face so he wouldn't have to work up much energy to drink from it. Then, even though he knew the man wouldn't be much for wanting food at this point, knew it was vital that he got something in his stomach to keep up what strength he had. He pulled out some of his dried meat from his pack and tore it apart with his fingers before offering it to Natu, "Eat some of this, you may not want to right now, but you will feel better if your stomach isn't empty."

----

There was a flicker of movement in the shadow of one of the buildings along side the new skirmish where the royal guard and the two young women stood in horror of the hideous beasts, and yet another small movement atop a store rooftop. There was no noise, but for those that were trying to pay attention, it would be unmistakeable that there was another force observing the scene. Good or bad, it was uncertain at that very moment.

Posted (edited)

Gwain woke up on the river bank of lake hylia, he observed his surroundings. At first glance everything seemed to be normal, but then he noticed a hylian floating in the water with a book next to him. "this has to be the guy, i wondered what he was reading?". Gwain picked him up and carried him to the river bank.

------------------------------------

Leaf could see a group of hylians being attacked by skelital creatures, he tryed to help them but he was being surronded by the undead creatures himself. He drew his deku sword and lunged it through one of the monsters skulls, the skull crumbeled but the rotting flesh remained on his sword....

((sorry guys it's gerbil, my brother was logged in and i didn't know, so anyway guys it's gerbil not spiko))

Edited by Teto