The Guardians of Hyrule

737 posts in this topic

Posted

((ok ill change it then))

Posted

(( I know you want to play in this game, but you really have to read what you've written to see if it makes sense. I have the same problem with my own writing at times. Although, for an application you're basically showing us your writing style and skill. So, right now, your application shows me that you dislike writing much at all, you don't like going into very much detail about anything while writing, and you don't read over what you've written after writing.

Go over your application again and read it a few times so you can proof read before posting it again. Also, It would be a good idea to invest some time in Thesaurus.com it helps me quite a bit with my own limited vocabulary.))

Posted

((I would like to state Mera's not an orphan... I just don't think the Sheikah are exactly Maiasaura... anyways... Cave of ordeals... I'm clueless on who to carry this out so if anyone has an idea feel free to temp Mera, she easy to temp because you just need to make her apathetic and straight to the point... As long as you don't try to develop ANYTHING you're good))

Mera continued through the the inner bowls of the cave advancing downwards, defeating enemies with the help of the bublins, and once it was safe, signaling her companions ((who she was not expecting to have joined them in the cave...)) to follow.

Posted

"Yes... you are right." Liz said. Her frown still etched upon her face. "But we are waiting for some...friends to return to us. We cannot just leave them behind!" Not when Zelda could be with them. She shook her head gently, but kept the thought to herself.

Liz looked over at Danielle, asking without words, for her opinoin, though there was a look of deep despair on her face, which she knew Danielle would not understand.

Posted

"Mm... Liz is right," Blaine spoke. "My brothers Cale and Rurik are still inside the town, and they're trying to search for the princess... We can't exactly leave just yet."

Danielle nodded just a bit, but kept mostly quiet. Now that the adrenaline had worn off, she felt downright exhausted.

Posted

The taller figure looked to the smaller one, who walked over toward the group a bit closer before stopping beside her accomplice and nodding her head. The taller one nodded slowly in reply, then turned her attention to the group, "We will find your brothers and bring them back. All we ask is for you to hide yourselves while we are gone for them. Do we have a deal?"

Posted

Liz looked over at Danielle, then up to Blaine. "Mmm...I'm not sure. That is up to Blaine. They are not my brothers who went in search of Zelda." She looked up at the tallest figure. "If we leave though, it is best we do not stray to far away, for if they return without you, they will think that we have either been attacked or something like that."

((Dam...! So...much...homework! Sorry, had to do homework yesterday. That's why I wasn't on.))

Posted (edited)

Content of merged posts:

((

th_MugoCastien.jpg I had fun. Mugo doesn't look how I want him to, though. :/ I think it's the stubble and the way it's drawn.. that, and he looks to kiddish to me. Oh well, better luck next time.))

(( I'm going to be gone most of tomorrow I suspect, and maybe most of tonight. I don't know. Just wanted you guys to know in advance. I promise to post once my brain returns :/))

(what do you think about gwain?

Sorry about the colouring -_-.gif. )

This one better?

(Maybe everybodys busy in the real world.)

Name: Jirrue Makatshi

Race: Hylian

Appearance: Around 6"2 and weighs approximatley 221 Pounds, Dirty short (And a little spiked) blonde hair with unusual fire red eyes with a light orange to replace the white and deep black outlines around them with a large red scar down his left eye, Black toe-less shoes with a bit of hsi ankles showing in their middles as well and dark grey pants with two rings (Grey colored) on his right thigh and one on his left thigh, A plain white shirt underneath a long black leathery coat with long sleeves and red outlining the edges of it, A grey vest over it made of an unknown type that covers the front and back and it connected by two straps and the final piece is a large white oval bottom and top shaped Gourd attached to the back with extra straps (Of which are all light grey colored). His skin is a tanned caucasion color.

Weapon(s): Another thing that makes him a little more "Unatural" is that he controls and uses magma and other fire based elements to attack and defend with. He can create all sorts of attacks from pressurized K.O attacks to normal stream based ones in which he knocks back or burns or occasionally immobilize his opponent. He also creates moves as an ultimate defense from the magma itself or creating hardened walls to block attacks (Which unfortunatley is not always successful).

Bio: Mysterious. That can pretty much sum him up in one word alone. No one really knows where he came from (Originated). He just came out of the blue to Hyrule one day in which some citizens say the direction of the Gerudo Dessert. People are also unsure if he's human entirely because of those weird eyes of his. His scar doesn't look like it came from a weapon of any type either. Despite his creepy exterior he's not a bad guy. In fact for the most part he helps with the crime in Castle Town (Wasn't there for Ganondorf or Zant) and is said to live in the shadowy part of Castle Town where everyone is afraid to venture (The bright and outgoing people anyways). Recently rumors started that he might be some sort of a Demon or said to be possesed. They aren't entirely false as he has a powerful fire elemental Dragon sealed within him (Which explains his power and his eyes). He however does not let that into the open and generally keeps all personal info about him to himself.

((Hopefully all that will work. If anything needs to be changed though then don't hesitate to PM me and tell me about it. I think I might be forgetting something too.))

(( If you want to join, you'll pretty much have to redo that entire profile. Everybody else in the RP has to have basic moves and attack sets in alignment with their race and age and rank in society. If the guys who wanted magical or magically altered weapons aren't allowed them, then you certainly can't have:

Weapon(s): Another thing that makes him a little more "Unatural" is that he controls and uses magma and other fire based elements to attack and defend with. He can create all sorts of attacks from pressurized K.O attacks to normal stream based ones in which he knocks back or burns or occasionally immobilize his opponent. He also creates moves as an ultimate defense from the magma itself or creating hardened walls to block attacks (Which unfortunatley is not always successful).

Any of that is out of the question, really. Also, Stormsworder would probably have something to say about the austentateous appearance of your character, plus the fact you're trying to slide by the use of something Akin to Naruto by having a demon sealed away inside of your character. If you sincerely want to play in this particular RP, you'll have to scrap this guy and start over. That's all there is to it.))

((Guess so.))

I doubt that stormsworder will let you use a fire based character, mine was originaly meant to control fire too.

((Lego just left because he didn't understand what was going on [no real loss there I suppose]))

I'm kinda hurt by that. but I'm having to do stuff in the real world. I have school, friends, and creating World of Zelda. Sorry I haven't been on. it's just that I'm almost never on my computer anymore.

((I took a break 'casue I was clueless on how to continue... It would appear that way with all of us in the cave of ordeals... anyone can play Mera until I have a clue though...))

((It would be probably take a long while myself to make anyone knew. Jirrue's the only one I ever really use.))

(( Well, now you have a chance to branch out and flesh out a new character. Like I keep on saying, What is the fun in having an uber magical character that can do just about anything it wants? It gets pretty boring after a short time. ))

((True. He can't do everything not even close but true all the same. I have no clue as to what to make or who actually.))

(( Er... If you want to play, you can't have a mystery race character. If you don't want to tell anybody else what race he is, you'll still have to tell Stormsworder in private. Also, an assassin is somebody who can easily blend in with the world around him, and a huge muscular guy at a towering seven feet isn't going to blend in, he'd going to stick out like a sore thumb. I know everybody in Naruto dresses ostentatiously, but that's how they blend in with one another, too. Everybody is always wearing crazy colors, fishnet, and bandages all over the place because it helps them blend. If they saw a really normal looking guy that looks like he belongs in a shopping center on Sunday morning, they'd know something was up and go after him. i know you want him to look menacing and impressive so he could be the big misunderstood guy, but if he wants to be an assassin, he'll need to be able to blend in with the common folk. The best ninja/assassin disguise is regular, every day clothing.))

((That's it. I give up.))

((Dude... try to NOT make your character a blatant anime and Naruto rip off, and you'll do a lot better -_- Face it, in Hyrule, there's no real need for assassins or anything. The fact that you made this char then gave up just goes to show that your chars are uninspired and nothing more than rip-offs. Try to make something original and normal.))

((How about some ideas then? Willing to remake it if I have to.))

Come on guys, post. I can't until Stormsworder posts again.

((Hmmm...I think I killed the RP with my cave of ordeals suggestion. This is worse than my countless fail threads! :confused: ))

Edit: Looks like the emotes have been changed since I was last here. Darn it.

Name: Hitanaru

Race: ?????

Appearance: Standing around 7"1 and unknown weight, Wears skin tight pants and shirt (Shirt covers his arms too as well as torso. Both black as well) and black boots with protective knee pads with the Triforce symbol on both in it's gold coloring and light steel armor pads on the sides of his thighs, A tightly fitted dark grey belt on his waist with pouches on the sides with Throwing Stars, Kunai's and other assasination tools, Steel plating armor on his chest covering top to bottom with a black dragon carved on the front and it's connected to shoulder paddings (Same as knee paddings) with the same Triforce on them, Same steel plating on his upper arms as his thighs and steel wrist bands that cover most of his lower arm and elbow pads the same as the shoulder and knee pads (All the paddings and armor are kept on very tightly with light grey straps). The final part to his outfit his a skin tight head mask that covers his entire head to his neck and has an octangular face mask that curves down (It's kept on with metallic straps that go from the top of the eye mask to around his neck. There's a small plating right on the spot where his mouth is that also has a small Triforce symbol on it (They are gold colored but they do NOT glow). And he's quite muscular and very flexible.

Weapon: His main and mostly used weapon is a 10 and a half inch Katana with a silvery blade and a black handle with a red ruby eye in the middle and the same black dragon design on the blade. He calls it (He can talk) The Silencer.

Bio: An Assasin For Hire that is said to live around the Gerudo Province near Arbiters Grounds. He is one if not the best Assasin in Hyrule as he manages to complete any job he's hired for in less than three minutes with reaching his designated target or area. No one knows his true origin or even his face (Because of the mask) but he does leave his name after every job so people will know that he's out there. The only time he calls for absolute discretion is during his jobs and not after. Because of his dark looking personality some citizens of Hyrule are blaming him for some of the dark deeds that are once again commencing throughout the Kingdom.

((I really hope this one works. I spent all day yesterday and all morning of today putting this guy together.))

((...*slams head repeatedly into desk* ...Why? Why do people never read the rule stating this is a literate RP and submit characters like this constantly... Argh ><))

All files attached belong to Gerbil5.

gwain.bmp

Gwain 2.bmp

Gwain 3.bmp

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

"Mm..." Blaine fidgeted slightly, thinking about what the figure had said. He had no idea who these two were, but considering the fact that the two had saved all of their skins... He just wasn't too sure if he could trust them to save the lives of his family and his liege. There's no other choice... We won't be able to go in there ourselves to rescue them in case they're in trouble... Letting out a defeated sigh, he nodded and looked up to the tallest figure. "Okay... It is a deal."

Danielle hesitated, looking sideways at him. She was a bit more cautious than the young knight. "Blaine, are you sure about this? I mean--"

"Yes, Danielle... I'm sure," he spoke curtly, cutting her off. "We won't do any good in there... and you still aren't in any shape to fight after you were trapped in the Arbiter's Ground for all that time with no food or water. You're still too weak."

"Mm..." Biting her lip slightly, Danielle looked down at the ground. It was true... her reflexes were slower, and her blows didn't carry as much strength, which she already lacked a bit in the first place. Hating the feeling of uselessness, she just took up her sword and sheathed it, not saying a word now.

Posted

The taller one nodded again in understanding and both her and the smaller woman were off in an instant, leaving no traces behind as if they were only ghosts in a passing thought. On the contrary to what the small group thought, they already had the princess secured. She was exactly where she wanted to be and the two men they were after would know this soon enough. Hopefully they could reach them in time to stop them from making the foolish mistake of entering the castle, which aside from the enemy, was basically barren at that point of any honorable folk.

-----

(( As far as the cave, I figured Mugo would take Natu down along with them but stay in the background if any real trouble arose. It wouldn't be very smart to stay out in the hot sun by themselves when guardians were supposedly sending off their minions while these two were in their weakened states.))

Posted

Elizabeth watched to two figures leave them, her eyes narrowing slightly as she saw them head back to Hyrule Castle quickly and quietly. "Blaine...I don't think this is a good idea." She whispered, sharing the same cautious additude as Danielle. "We don't know if we can trust them. They could easily betray us."

Posted

((I have lost internet conection. I am make this reply from a Hardy's with free Wi Fi. Pumpkin, Umbreon, and Swordmaster12 are incharge of King Bulbin and his posse until I can get ready access to the forum again. No else may control the Bulbins but them. Do not kill my Bulbins. Would give a longer better written reply had not the one I just tried to post been accidently eased.:P Clumsy me...

When I do come back I promise not to ask what happened while I was gone. I will dutifully read all the post that are made in my absence.))

((Here is a profile for refrence. You remember this guy right? I unintensionally created him in my first few posts.^^))

Name: Ish-gug

Race: Bulbin.

Weapons: Bow and Flaming arrows. And his Bulbo, named Smash-til-dead.

Home: By the King's side.

Personality: Serious, no-nonsense and tough as nails. Very sensable for a Bulbin, he likes to think things through before taking action. He is extremely loyal to King Bulbin follows his orders with out question. He helps keep order within the Bulbin hord, and is often the voice of reason among the violent creatures. Ish-gug also often has the task of dealing with other races now that the Bulbins are trying to bring peace with the other residents of Hyrule. He can understand, but not clearly speak, Hylain. Instead he implorys a common sign language.

History/Bio: Um.... Nothing worth noting. I made him up somewhat on instant. He was bound to Smash-til-death and eventually became King Bulbin's second in command. That's about it really.

((Again, don't kill my Bulbins! Til I return then...))

Posted

"It's the only real option that we have, Elizabeth... We can't go in there ourselves to look for the others, not when the two of you are injured and I barely held my own against those things. We may not be able to trust those two... but we don't have any other choice."

------------

Cale sidled back against the wall, longsword in hand as he heard the clatter of rusted armor approaching his position. He held his breath, tensed and eyes narrowed, as the creature came into sight. It was one of the weaker looking footsoldiers, a rusty blade in its skeletal hand as it stumbled forward. In one swift move Cale leaped at it, his blade cleaving through its body. glancing around quickly, he made sure that no more abominations were in sight before turning his gaze to the castle. He was almost there... but worried gnawed at his heart. Would Rurik be okay during his search of the town? What if the princess wasn't inside the castle, or if she had already been slain? "Mm..." trying not to dwell on it, he proceeded cautiously forward.

------------

Rurik panted heavily, nearly collapsing against the side of the building as he looked around, sweat mingling with trickles of blood. He had made the mistake of blundering into a rather large group of those creatures, and he had just barely managed to fight them off. The problem was that the last of his energy was pretty much drained, and now he was exhausted. "Ugh... Not looking good at all..." he grunted.

Posted

"Mmm..." Liz sighed, defeated. This wasn't supposed to happen! We were supposed to go to the Arbiter Grounds, search for Danielle and survivors, then return to the Princess. We should have known something like this would happen. Especially with what happened to the soldiers and Danielle.

"Where are we to go?" She asked Blaine quickly. "I do not know of any hideouts around Hyrule Castle. Or even somewhere we can stay, hidden."

((How's College Stormsworder?))

Posted

(( He actually came out pretty good, but you need to watch out for the proportions of his body and the curvature of muscles and stuff. His left leg is sagging downward and the way he's holding up his arm makes him look like he's uncomfortable somehow. I think it may be because his wrist he's holding up is arched strangely and appears broken. You should also watch out for the eye proportions. While big eyes are nice, the left eye wouldn't be bigger than the right eye if his head is supposed to be turned away from the audience a little.

It's good in it's own right, though. don't get me wrong. I'm just pointing out things you could look into later, since I know it's impossible to go back over that now that it's colored and inked. Speaking of redrawing characters later on, I still need to redraw Mugo. I also need to post in here VERY soon. ))

((Introducing "VERY soon": ))

It may have been because Rurik was the easiest to find, or because the person looking for him knew he would be the less violent of the two if approached one on one, but whatever the reason he was searched out, he could ask the seeker himself. The smaller one of the two women was quiet in her approach, but made the mistake of kicking a loose rock with her foot as she crept up on him, basically losing the element of surprise as he had no doubt heard her. "Rurik.." she murmured, her voice unmistakeable.