Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Good Morning!

8 posts in this topic

Posted

So after browsing around early in the morning (it's about 5:45am right now where I am), it appears that this is where I should put this intro thread.

Anyway, Hello! I'm Menelaus.

A little about myself. Well I like Zelda (dur) and many other video games. I am one of the moderators over at LegendofZelda.com and I am currently going into my 4th year at college up here in Wisconsin.

So yeah...

I suppose I'll be seeing you all around the forum.

Posted

Hi and welcome. :)

Posted

Welcome to Hyrule.net. I love your avatar, by the way.

Posted

Welcome to the Original Zelda Online! If you like forum based stuff (and Zelda) this is the right place to come. At your avatar: lol

Posted

Hey there. Welcome. Hope you stick around.

Love the avatar.

The dog in your avatar reminds me a lot of my dog when she was younger.

Posted (edited)

Hello and welcome to Hyrule.net! C: Quite an interesting username, it seems familiar. Though I'm not sure from where.

Stay active and do us proud! c:

Proud, proud, proud... Not rough.

Here's the location of the rules if you havn't seen them already: http://hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=11026

EDIT: Plus, love the avatar.

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

So after browsing around early in the morning (it's about 5:45am right now where I am), it appears that this is where I should put this intro thread.

Anyway, Hello! I'm Menelaus.

A little about myself. Well I like Zelda (dur) and many other video games. I am one of the moderators over at LegendofZelda.com and I am currently going into my 4th year at college up here in Wisconsin.

So yeah...

I suppose I'll be seeing you all around the forum.

Welcome..

Hmmm thats odd, a LoZ site & we are not affiliated with them. Maybe you'd be interested in getting our sites to become affiliates? I'll try and get started on this.

Posted

Welcome..

Hmmm thats odd, a LoZ site & we are not affiliated with them. Maybe you'd be interested in getting our sites to become affiliates? I'll try and get started on this.

According to this: http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=11991 , we are already affiliates. And it just occurred recently. Other wise if we weren't, I would have totally been up for trying to get our sites to become affiliates.

And thank you everyone for all your warm welcomes.